FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Female opinion

Female opinion

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a female what would your opinion be on our profile want to make sure we cover all our bases with the profile

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

“Mrs is looking for a female to play with” is your header on the profile. You go on to contradict that on your bio with what your looking for

Other than that it’ll just be if your attractive to someone I guess, nothing wrong with it.

I’d never scroll that many pics and expect it to be 50/50 of the men and women on the pics not all the gal.

But yeah, do you like your profile? That’s all that matters!! Xx

"“Mrs is looking for a female to play with” is your header on the profile. You go on to contradict that on your bio with what your looking for

Other than that it’ll just be if your attractive to someone I guess, nothing wrong with it.

I’d never scroll that many pics and expect it to be 50/50 of the men and women on the pics not all the gal.

But yeah, do you like your profile? That’s all that matters!! Xx"

Thanks for that forgot about the header was put on when we had free time and forgot to change it and will add more photos of mr thanks for your opinion

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

You start by saying that you’re an open minded couple, looking for the same. Address the next paragraph telling single blokes not to send dick pics, and THEN say that you’re mostly looking for single women. Feels like an afterthought

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

For me personally there was to many pictures so I only got as far as December 21 pictures but other than the first few all pictures are of the female I'd personally want to see more pictures of the male too if they were to be involved in the meet

By *inkycatWoman  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Others have already commented about the pics so I won’t.

There isn’t anything in your profile to say what a single woman would get from meeting you - such as how you like to play, whether Mrs has much f/f experience and so on (and as your veris are webcam only it isn’t visible from that either). I don’t like to meet a couple where I can’t tell if I’m there to provide entertainment and effectively “tick a box”. But it is your profile and if you’re happy with it, then really that is all that matters x

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Less is more.

Assuming that 90% of those looking at your profile are men it’s given that they will look at the pics first.

You have too many boring or badly taken photos, you need to be selective.

I would cull at least 75% of them and then add more as you gain experience in the lifestyle but again, be selective.

By *hezGeekCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

When it comes to pics, more is not always better. You have some really lovely well-taken ones buried in a lot of blurry pics or shots where your camera is way too close to certain parts of your anatomy. Full-body shots, interesting angles and cool backgrounds help a lot.

By *ornywelsh2sumCouple  over a year ago

Neath valley.

Lose the filtered pics. Ones with snapchat ears ect are a bit childish for a swingers site to be honest. Very nice naked pics and unfiltered ones also. Don't put so many on show as most cpls will get bored scrolling through so many. Also re-evaluate what you both looking for as you have contradicted yourself in your bio. Joanne.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"As a female what would your opinion be on our profile want to make sure we cover all our bases with the profile "

I'm not based anywhere near you and not looking to meet anyway but thought I'd chime in in case it helps ye!

I love most of your pics. I think they make both of you look really fun, and you can get a sense that that you're both really in love with each and are happy together.

I'm not a fan of Snapchat filters but I get you're probably trying to gide your identity!

Overall I like your profile, you look like you don't take things to seriously and like you're fun to be around x

We have taken your suggestions and change our profile slightly any more suggestions would be very appreciated

"As a female what would your opinion be on our profile want to make sure we cover all our bases with the profile

I'm not based anywhere near you and not looking to meet anyway but thought I'd chime in in case it helps ye!

I love most of your pics. I think they make both of you look really fun, and you can get a sense that that you're both really in love with each and are happy together.

I'm not a fan of Snapchat filters but I get you're probably trying to gide your identity!

Overall I like your profile, you look like you don't take things to seriously and like you're fun to be around x"

thanks for the advice

By *etite_delightWoman  over a year ago

BunnyLand

cute profile apart from few snapchat photos (just not attractive to older generation like myself) What I gathered so far is; you guys are easygoing and like to have fun. However , I’m not sure whether you are looking to play separately with a single women or together? It would be useful if you clear that up on your bio , sounds like you are looking for single ladies to have a social together but play one-on-one and more clear pics of male side of the couple too

hope that helps x

[Removed by poster at 13/06/22 22:25:34]

"cute profile apart from few snapchat photos (just not attractive to older generation like myself) What I gathered so far is; you guys are easygoing and like to have fun. However , I’m not sure whether you are looking to play separately with a single women or together? It would be useful if you clear that up on your bio , sounds like you are looking for single ladies to have a social together but play one-on-one and more clear pics of male side of the couple too

hope that helps x"

Thankyou it does we have made more changes

» Add a new message to this topic