FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Going alone

Going alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ntopofyou OP   Couple  over a year ago

Swadlincote

Just interested if any couples on here have had experience of one half couple saying they no longer wanted to play as a couple and wanted to play only. Just curious ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urvytreatWoman  over a year ago

somewhere nice

Do you mean that one half pulls out of a meet but the other half still wants to go ahead with it??

By *umbriaman1962Man  over a year ago

outside of penrith

[Removed by poster at 12/06/22 16:17:35]

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"Do you mean that one half pulls out of a meet but the other half still wants to go ahead with it??"

I'm thinking one half is saying that they no longer what to continue swinging as a couple and would rather play solo.

By *ohnOvManchesterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 14/06/22 01:24:00]

By *ohnOvManchesterMan  over a year ago

Manchester

"Do you mean that one half pulls out of a meet but the other half still wants to go ahead with it??

I'm thinking one half is saying that they no longer what to continue swinging as a couple and would rather play solo. "

I was in a couple and she played at a club alone which was outside our agreement. It basically ruined the relationship I cut everything off so don’t see her now at all, it killed it for me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can imagine that would be a pretty difficult situation unless one half is happy for the other half to continue to play solo.

Our agreement is that if one loses interest in swinging then we stop.

In theory all well and good. The reality may well be different.

Viv

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was part of a couple op where only he played. I stopped wanting to, but I was happy for him to.

Pm me if you wish.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

We have always done this together, but have had periods when for vanilla reasons one of us wasn’t into it. We both stand down then, and if we want to start again we do it together.

We all have different circumstances and different feelings. We’d recommend talking about what you want and sharing your feelings with each other. Fab life should just be a bit of extra fun

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

We go alone to clubs and together. We sometimes are a little miss matched in our desire to enjoy the scene at different times but in general we love to share it with each other. So we are not in the same boat exactly. I think as long as you are secure together, communicate and respect eachothers desires everything should be ok. Your with each other because you love each other and that includes their desires and sexuality. Naturally that's probably a bit more easier said than done depending on how the respective individuals feel, I get that. But hopefully you can talk it through and find a way forward where everyones desires and needs are respected and supported.

» Add a new message to this topic