FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pictures on guys profiles

Pictures on guys profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I'm not talking about dick pics here, but when it comes to guys, is there really a need for more than a couple, especially if you're not sporting the body of an adonis?

or is too few a bad thing?

I guess I'm just asking if it's even worth my time adding more on my profile haha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think it is nice to see a bit of variety eg some clothed, some nude, some full length, some close up etc

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I've got about one on mine, set to private(s), haha

By *RANDMRSJAECouple  over a year ago

chester

"So, I'm not talking about dick pics here, but when it comes to guys, is there really a need for more than a couple, especially if you're not sporting the body of an adonis?

I guess I'm just asking if it's even worth my time adding more on my profile haha"

The quantity is enough - they’re just all exactly the same

soooo....maybe a couple more but with variety?

Leeds

"soooo....maybe a couple more but with variety?"

Yes. You only need one close up of your face.

added a couple more for now just cos why not. hard to get full length ones when you dont have a full length mirror lol

one face pic one body pic one dressed body pic one cock pick there is no need to multiply everything

normally for me i go no further than the face pic as that tell me enough with most guys no attaction no point lookng any further

By *uxinteriorMan  over a year ago

south west , continental

Never felt the need to post any dick pics, I have a few for friends, but ultimately folk do what best suits them.

Variety. Get creative and have some fun with them. Guys typically take 3 pics then 3rd will do attitude, women will take 50 and decide which one/a they like. The effort shows. Be funny, stylish, erotic, whatever but show your personality. It’s not about six packs.

Leeds

"added a couple more for now just cos why not. hard to get full length ones when you dont have a full length mirror lol"

The one with you in the suit - could you crop off the sink and urinal ?

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"So, I'm not talking about dick pics here, but when it comes to guys, is there really a need for more than a couple, especially if you're not sporting the body of an adonis?

I guess I'm just asking if it's even worth my time adding more on my profile haha"

I (fem) get bored of seeing loads of cock in diffrent angles, I think just a few is ample.

yeah, was thinking that haha

By *rancois Du BoisMan  over a year ago

The wrong side of the tracks.

When I take a decent one, I’ll load it up. I think the trick is to have a few good ones with variety!

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

Just a few with a bit of variety maybe some slightly humorous ones. A pet hate for me when looking at some men's profile are various photos of them fucking different women. I do have a HJ photo on mime but it is my wife doing it.

By *aughtynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I don’t meet any guy without getting a good indication of what he looks like and prefer a selection of good pictures on a profile. Chances are I’ll pass one by that don’t have anything to look at, I put a lot of effort into my profile and except the same if people are genuine I don’t see the issue with putting in a little effort.

» Add a new message to this topic