FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help, advise please

Help, advise please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *quidgys OP   Man  over a year ago

Torbay

Hi guys. We are a couple. For some reason admin have changed our profile to a single male. They have rejected/hid all of our joint photos and photos of Eli.

Any help or advise on how we can get our couples profile back would be greatly appreciated

Gaz & Eli

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isaB45Woman  over a year ago

Fabville

Best to contact Admin

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

Sounds like someone has reported your profile as a single. Are you currently only meeting as a single guy?

By *riverhire3Man  over a year ago

RADCLIFFE

Have you got yourselves photo verified

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Contact admin

Torbay

Contacted admin. They did say someone reported us as single acting as a couple. No advise given as to how to change back. Not responded to further requests for help

Torbay

Thanks for your responses. Not sure how to get admins attention again. We are photo verified and ‘meeting’ verified

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Someone will probably respond on here at some point

Torbay

That would be good. We posted for help in a different forum area. Someone put a link up for us to contact admin direct. We have just done this. However we noticed the ‘thread has been closed by moderators’. Thanks for your response

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

I seem to remember that happening to us a while back - and for the same reason it did to you.

Admin soon corrected it for us though.

Torbay

We have contacted admin several times now. We even left the site for while, quite disgruntled with it all to be honest. Eli lost interest for a while and was happy for Gaz to meet alone. Now Eli has her mojo back and would like to start meeting up with others - typical!!

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

Might have to start a new couple's profile and keep your current one as a solo account.

It kinda back-fires (for fab), because it'll mean your solo male account has veris from when you were a couple. So, it's surely in fab's interests to restore it as a couple's account? I'm not sure why they'd remove coupled photos, but not veris. And then there are other solo male accounts that have photos of women they've played with.

Torbay

Indeed. As we are not getting any feedback from admin, we are thinking they might not be sure what’s happening? We have been ‘paying’ members on here for well over 10 years and would think someone had the common courtesy to at least contact us back. Guess they are like most other service providers these days - happy to take your money but can’t be arsed when things go wrong

By *nal-DelightTV/TS  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

Just do another profile and stop wasting time.

By *nal-DelightTV/TS  over a year ago

Haywards Heath

And contact your card company citing reason for refund.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"We have contacted admin several times now. We even left the site for while, quite disgruntled with it all to be honest. Eli lost interest for a while and was happy for Gaz to meet alone. Now Eli has her mojo back and would like to start meeting up with others - typical!!"

That's probably your answer if you were using your profile as a single for a while, you should have set up a solo male profile for those times when Mrs doesn't want to meet (that's what my husband and I do)

You'll have confused other site users and the admins

Try contacting them again via the link provided in the other thread, other than that I think you'll need to set up a new profile

Torbay

Thanks for taking the time to respond. We have contacted them several times on the link provided on our other post. Not sure why they closed that post down? Would be nice to get a response to tell us what we need to do. But nothing. There are 100’s of couples on here, stating clearly, as we did, male / female only playing at the moment.

As someone commented above, maybe we are wasting our time. Don’t see why we should pay again to set up a new profile. Seems very unfair

Thanks again.

By *n With LifeCouple  over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"We have contacted admin several times now. We even left the site for while, quite disgruntled with it all to be honest. Eli lost interest for a while and was happy for Gaz to meet alone. Now Eli has her mojo back and would like to start meeting up with others - typical!!

That's probably your answer if you were using your profile as a single for a while, you should have set up a solo male profile for those times when Mrs doesn't want to meet (that's what my husband and I do)

You'll have confused other site users and the admins

Try contacting them again via the link provided in the other thread, other than that I think you'll need to set up a new profile "

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

" Don’t see why we should pay again to set up a new profile. Seems very unfair

"

You could set up a new free profile with no need to pay.

By *itsAndTaffCouple  over a year ago

Grays, Essex

"Thanks for taking the time to respond. We have contacted them several times on the link provided on our other post. Not sure why they closed that post down? Would be nice to get a response to tell us what we need to do. But nothing. There are 100’s of couples on here, stating clearly, as we did, male / female only playing at the moment.

As someone commented above, maybe we are wasting our time. Don’t see why we should pay again to set up a new profile. Seems very unfair

Thanks again. "

I think it can be misleading if it's been for a prolonged length of time ie I haven't (Mrs) met for 8 months due to health issues we put a note on our joint profile but used our single profiles to arrange meets / chat on the forums etc during that time

How would someone know that the couple genuinely still exists etc and it's just not one half using it solo still displaying the other persons photos possibly no longer having the others consent

It just makes more sense to have a solo profile for solo meets

» Add a new message to this topic