Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Why would you want to do that?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

You can text to 79100 and give them the code but it is against site rules for people to ask you to buy them one. It's fine if you just want to get one for a friend

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you send a support pass to someone "

Unless you know them don't don't do it, it's a con that's why the site has rules about it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How do you send a support pass to someone

Unless you know them don't don't do it, it's a con that's why the site has rules about it "

How is receiving a subscription as a gift a con ?

By *ersiantugMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

This isn't a terrible idea for some people actually. I found once there are quite a lot of people who do want to pay for/towards fab, but struggle for various reasons - joint bank accounts and visible phone bills were usually cited. It was over on fabguys when I think about it, the home of the bisexual married man (as I cheekily call it sometimes!)

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

Unless you know them don't don't do it, it's a con that's why the site has rules about it

How is receiving a subscription as a gift a con ?"

Soe on here would befriend a person, be all nice, just to get them to do it then you never see or hear from them again.

Shangri-La

"This isn't a terrible idea for some people actually. I found once there are quite a lot of people who do want to pay for/towards fab, but struggle for various reasons - joint bank accounts and visible phone bills were usually cited. It was over on fabguys when I think about it, the home of the bisexual married man (as I cheekily call it sometimes!) "

It dosnt show as fab on any bills at all.

Cardiff

"This isn't a terrible idea for some people actually. I found once there are quite a lot of people who do want to pay for/towards fab, but struggle for various reasons - joint bank accounts and visible phone bills were usually cited. It was over on fabguys when I think about it, the home of the bisexual married man (as I cheekily call it sometimes!)

It dosnt show as fab on any bills at all."

---I think it's just the explaining thing. --pt

Cardiff

How is receiving a subscription as a gift a con ?

Soe on here would befriend a person, be all nice, just to get them to do it then you never see or hear from them again."

--Are we still talking about fab subs lol -

Shangri-La

"This isn't a terrible idea for some people actually. I found once there are quite a lot of people who do want to pay for/towards fab, but struggle for various reasons - joint bank accounts and visible phone bills were usually cited. It was over on fabguys when I think about it, the home of the bisexual married man (as I cheekily call it sometimes!)

---I think it's just the explaining thing. --pt"

Even couples have their own banck account! Or pay by text?

Cardiff

Even couples have their own banck account! Or pay by text? "

---Well some do yes. Most I expect, but some don't. I remember there were ways around it, but there were still some ppl who were scuppered. I remember had quite a few personal messages about it, ppl saying they'd like to pay but could't. I was saying to people chuck fab some money you see, it's not much.

Those messages have gone with time though (fab won't keep them forever), and unfortunately the specific threads are proving hard to find amongst so many others on the forums. --pt

Shangri-La

---Well some do yes. Most I expect, but some don't. I remember there were ways around it, but there were still some ppl who were scuppered. I remember had quite a few personal messages about it, ppl saying they'd like to pay but could't. I was saying to people chuck fab some money you see, it's not much.

Those messages have gone with time though (fab won't keep them forever), and unfortunately the specific threads are proving hard to find amongst so many others on the forums. --pt"

They can still text it tho. Sorry but it just doesn't wash with me.

Cardiff

Those messages have gone with time though (fab won't keep them forever), and unfortunately the specific threads are proving hard to find amongst so many others on the forums. --pt

They can still text it tho. Sorry but it just doesn't wash with me. "

---Why would they PM me just to lie though? I can't remember all the reasons, but the phone was definitely one. An itemised bill perhaps, with one partner doing all the finances? I remember people suggesting getting 2nd phones.

I think that many of the people who feel they have everything to lose, simply don't want any form of 'heat' at all. I've been in the 'sorting the finances' situation myself, both me doing it and a partner doing it for us both - it's not all that uncommon. Some people in partnerships are simply better placed to do it. --pt

Shangri-La

---Why would they PM me just to lie though? I can't remember all the reasons, but the phone was definitely one. An itemised bill perhaps, with one partner doing all the finances? I remember people suggesting getting 2nd phones.

I think that many of the people who feel they have everything to lose, simply don't want any form of 'heat' at all. I've been in the 'sorting the finances' situation myself, both me doing it and a partner doing it for us both - it's not all that uncommon. Some people in partnerships are simply better placed to do it. --pt"

Of course they would message just to lie. And who gets paper statements for their phone bills these days?

Cardiff

I think that many of the people who feel they have everything to lose, simply don't want any form of 'heat' at all. I've been in the 'sorting the finances' situation myself, both me doing it and a partner doing it for us both - it's not all that uncommon. Some people in partnerships are simply better placed to do it. --pt

Of course they would message just to lie. And who gets paper statements for their phone bills these days? "

_ollydoes? (

» Add a new message to this topic