FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > BGHS

BGHS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exylilz OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Hey guys thinking of going to the spa on 2nd July with my bf and wondering if anyone was planning on going the same day.

Bf and I are wanting to do some soft swinging. We are both new to swinging so just want some like minded couples who arent going to be offeded if we dont want to full on swap. Bf also want to see some hairy older ladies which Ive esured him he will, I been before it will be his first time.

I can get some pics of him if ladies want to see whats on offer

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inkyfun2013Couple  over a year ago

lewisham

Bristol Gardens is an ideal introduction. Because the spa area is strictly non-swinging it's perhaps harder to hook up with others than at a "proper" swing club. But it's really easy to play in one of the big rooms and find other couples next to you. And like in any club, you don't have to play if you don't want to and non-players are perfectly accepted.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Hey guys thinking of going to the spa on 2nd July with my bf and wondering if anyone was planning on going the same day.

Bf and I are wanting to do some soft swinging. We are both new to swinging so just want some like minded couples who arent going to be offeded if we dont want to full on swap. Bf also want to see some hairy older ladies which Ive esured him he will, I been before it will be his first time.

I can get some pics of him if ladies want to see whats on offer"

It's predominantly a naturist spa, with a blind eye turned to shenanigans going on upstairs but not everyone goes for sexual reasons, so advise your boyfriend some women might not enjoy being ogled at!

Hertfordshire

"Bristol Gardens is an ideal introduction. Because the spa area is strictly non-swinging it's perhaps harder to hook up with others than at a "proper" swing club. But it's really easy to play in one of the big rooms and find other couples next to you. And like in any club, you don't have to play if you don't want to and non-players are perfectly accepted. "

Yes Im full aware as I said Ive been before, this is why I put the post up asking if anyone from here is playing on being there on that day who is like minded, rather than just naturist.

Hertfordshire

"Hey guys thinking of going to the spa on 2nd July with my bf and wondering if anyone was planning on going the same day.

I can get some pics of him if ladies want to see whats on offer

It's predominantly a naturist spa, with a blind eye turned to shenanigans going on upstairs but not everyone goes for sexual reasons, so advise your boyfriend some women might not enjoy being ogled at!"

Im aware that its a naturist spa Ive been before and he know the rules of the spa. I put the post up asking if anyone else was going/ planning on being there that day who is like minded and wouldnt mind being looked at/ playing together

» Add a new message to this topic