FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Am I doing it right?

Am I doing it right?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’m not the first and I won’t be the last.. just updated my profile a little in the hopes of having a little more luck. I have had lots of great conversations which are appreciated nonetheless

Is there anything you would recommend I add/remove to better my chances? I haven’t listed my interests as I’m not too keen on having both face pics & darkest sexual desires both publicly available. I used to be able to accom but still struggled to get any interest.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebwizMan  over a year ago

Clevedon

Apart from club nights and private parties, ive never met a woman on here. Had good chats and stuff but thats about really. Been on here for some years too. Can't really give any advice, but lots say its probably a male weighted site.

"Apart from club nights and private parties, ive never met a woman on here. Had good chats and stuff but thats about really. Been on here for some years too. Can't really give any advice, but lots say its probably a male weighted site. "

Thank you for the response, I’m not totally apposed to the idea of club/party meets myself though being so new to this I’m not exactly sure how you’d end up at one of those events in the first place, or the general etiquette for once you’re there. I understand I’m fighting an uphill battle looking to meet single women, though I’m not sure how else to ease myself into the scene without the (unnecessary?) embarrassment of turning up to a club alone and standing awkwardly in the corner observing how the professionals work

By *tephTV67TV/TS  over a year ago

Cheshire

I don’t give profile advice anymore, but I will make an observation/ question.

What do you think that username says about you and what a potential meet would be like ?

"I don’t give profile advice anymore, but I will make an observation/ question.

What do you think that username says about you and what a potential meet would be like ?

"

That’s very well asked, username isn’t something I had put any thought into. I see the huge lack of enthusiasm & appeal shining brightly now though.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Do you have any plans to change your username ?

» Add a new message to this topic