FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Party advice for single clueless newbie?!

Party advice for single clueless newbie?!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aya83 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Hey, I'm new to Fab but loving it so far. Decided to chuck myself in the deep end (why not?) and I'm going to my first party tomorrow. Single female. Friends of mine are going but I'm not with them, but a bit of moral support at least!

Any etiquette tips or helpful advice appreciated please?! I'm very much still exploring and finding out what I'm into, so a bit worried I won't know what to say about what I want, or won't understand code words!

Any tips for finding a hot man who's a bit dom but not too hard-core?! And to compicate things, Ive never played with a woman before and still v unsure...but v much open to new experiences. Is that just going to be annoying for couples? Don't want to give false expectations or anything? Halp! ?? Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hey, I'm new to Fab but loving it so far. Decided to chuck myself in the deep end (why not?) and I'm going to my first party tomorrow. Single female. Friends of mine are going but I'm not with them, but a bit of moral support at least!

Any etiquette tips or helpful advice appreciated please?! I'm very much still exploring and finding out what I'm into, so a bit worried I won't know what to say about what I want, or won't understand code words!

Any tips for finding a hot man who's a bit dom but not too hard-core?! And to compicate things, Ive never played with a woman before and still v unsure...but v much open to new experiences. Is that just going to be annoying for couples? Don't want to give false expectations or anything? Halp! ?? Thanks "

Youre gonna be just fine! Relax and enjoy yourself. You have nothing to prove and noone is judging you. You will also have many opportunities to go to parties again, so just aim to have a pleasant evening.

Let people know its your first time and you will get lots of positive attention as well as people keeping an eye out and looking after you. If theres anything you dont understand, just ask. The only thing you need to know is that you must ask for consent before joining in. Everything else you will just pick up in time.

Id suggest steering clear of kink at your first party... thats a vunerable thing to do with someone youve only just met in a place youve never been! But you know your limits, so do whats right for you!

As for the girly stuff, just do as much as you would like to. Maybe a bit of kissing, or boob play. See where it goes from there. If you dont fancy doing that tomorrow, dont do it. Simples. Let people know that you are new to playing with women so they know to take things slow and not pressure you.

Be confident about saying no. If someone is making you uncomfortable, tell the host.

Its really ok for you to spend the whole evening chatting and doing nothing sexual. Or to go and watch others but not join in. Or anything else you wanna do!

Youre gonna be fine. Relax and enjoy yourself!!

Fay x

Southampton

Ah thank you for your lovely message! I really appreciate it and it's made me feel better for sure. I'll def keep in mind not to feel pressured into anything, and good to be reminded that it's all my choice! Thanks again xx

By *ihmMan  over a year ago

West Wales

"Hey, I'm new to Fab but loving it so far. Decided to chuck myself in the deep end (why not?) and I'm going to my first party tomorrow. Single female. Friends of mine are going but I'm not with them, but a bit of moral support at least!

Any tips for finding a hot man who's a bit dom but not too hard-core?! And to compicate things, Ive never played with a woman before and still v unsure...but v much open to new experiences. Is that just going to be annoying for couples? Don't want to give false expectations or anything? Halp! ?? Thanks

Youre gonna be just fine! Relax and enjoy yourself. You have nothing to prove and noone is judging you. You will also have many opportunities to go to parties again, so just aim to have a pleasant evening.

Let people know its your first time and you will get lots of positive attention as well as people keeping an eye out and looking after you. If theres anything you dont understand, just ask. The only thing you need to know is that you must ask for consent before joining in. Everything else you will just pick up in time.

Id suggest steering clear of kink at your first party... thats a vunerable thing to do with someone youve only just met in a place youve never been! But you know your limits, so do whats right for you!

As for the girly stuff, just do as much as you would like to. Maybe a bit of kissing, or boob play. See where it goes from there. If you dont fancy doing that tomorrow, dont do it. Simples. Let people know that you are new to playing with women so they know to take things slow and not pressure you.

Be confident about saying no. If someone is making you uncomfortable, tell the host.

Its really ok for you to spend the whole evening chatting and doing nothing sexual. Or to go and watch others but not join in. Or anything else you wanna do!

Fay x "

No need for anyone to say anything else really, all the good advice you could need

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I think the build up beforehand is the most nerve wracking part. Once you are there you’ll be fine and you just go with the flow and enjoy. X

Southampton

"I think the build up beforehand is the most nerve wracking part. Once you are there you’ll be fine and you just go with the flow and enjoy. X"

Thanks, I'm sure you're right!

By *intsizedpocketrocketsCouple  over a year ago

Stafford

Fay x "

Can't really add anything else to this awesome reply other than to take breaks. Just 5 minutes in a quiet place away from others is a good way to calm the nerves/mind and deal with the sometimes very overwhelming experience of a party.

Ax

Southampton

Fay x

Can't really add anything else to this awesome reply other than to take breaks. Just 5 minutes in a quiet place away from others is a good way to calm the nerves/mind and deal with the sometimes very overwhelming experience of a party.

Ax"

That's a very good idea thanks!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So... how did it go? Did you have a fun evening?

» Add a new message to this topic