FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Do I need to do the clubs

Do I need to do the clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orn247horny OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

I have been swinging for a few years and meet some great couples and single women and tried many things.

I have never done the clubs , is it worth it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You don’t NEED to. There’s plenty here that don’t, and still have a blast. The question you ask yourself is do you WANT to?

Birmingham

I read and see a lot of people go ,just wondering if I am missing out .

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You won't know if you are missing out or not until you give it a try

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

"I read and see a lot of people go ,just wondering if I am missing out ."

For many in Fab, the answer to every question posted in the forums is “Go to a club”. Most of those people are club hosts/staff, or regular attendees trying to keep the numbers up.

Are you ‘missing out’? Hmmm……I’ve been to several clubs as a single guy, and although I’ve enjoyed a couple of fantastic evenings of sexy fun, they were the exception rather than the rule. Being a single guy in a club is a tough gig, unless you attend greedy girl events, or are black or bisexual. Enter at your peril lol

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

"I read and see a lot of people go ,just wondering if I am missing out .

For many in Fab, the answer to every question posted in the forums is “Go to a club”. Most of those people are club hosts/staff, or regular attendees trying to keep the numbers up.

Are you ‘missing out’? Hmmm……I’ve been to several clubs as a single guy, and although I’ve enjoyed a couple of fantastic evenings of sexy fun, they were the exception rather than the rule. Being a single guy in a club is a tough gig, unless you attend greedy girl events, or are black or bisexual. Enter at your peril lol "

We agree with the fact that for single guys not having any meets the stock reply or solution is go to a club.

We've been to clubs when there's not been that many people and sometimes when it's been packed and in either instance we've had a great time. For us it's more about the people who attend rather than the number of people.

So I guess in general going to a club might work for some but not necessarily for everyone.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I love the club scene and go to quite a few different venues. For me it is mostly social and I only occasionally intimately join in the action if the mood takes me. It's hard to say if you are missing out because I don't know what your personality is like or what you're looking for from a club or meet.

Personally if I didn't attend the clubs I definitely would be missing out as some of my best friends have been made in the lifestyle, and I have a wonderful time at the venues.

I know lots of men who attend the clubs I go to very regularly and have an absolutely fantastic time. I think it depends on you and the venue, I don't agree with the poster a little above saying that it is is that difficult for guys in clubs as a lot of the guys I know do extremely well in clubs, or that most of the people encouraging others to go to clubs are themselves part of the club.

Each person's individual and each venue is too. I personally would suggest that you go along sometime and make your own mind up.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"I have been swinging for a few years and meet some great couples and single women and tried many things.

I have never done the clubs , is it worth it "

What do you mean worth it? Do you mean will it guarantee sex? If so no it won’t

[Removed by poster at 19/06/22 10:04:22]

Are you ‘missing out’? Hmmm……I’ve been to several clubs as a single guy, and although I’ve enjoyed a couple of fantastic evenings of sexy fun, they were the exception rather than the rule. Being a single guy in a club is a tough gig, unless you attend greedy girl events, or are black or bisexual. Enter at your peril lol "

I'm not quite sure that being black or bisexual will afford you more chances of hooking up with people, it doesn't work like that.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

Are you ‘missing out’? Hmmm……I’ve been to several clubs as a single guy, and although I’ve enjoyed a couple of fantastic evenings of sexy fun, they were the exception rather than the rule. Being a single guy in a club is a tough gig, unless you attend greedy girl events, or are black or bisexual. Enter at your peril lol

I'm not quite sure that being black or bisexual will afford you more chances of hooking up with people, it doesn't work like that."

At a bmfc event, would you have more chances of ‘hooking up’ or me?

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

It's a lottery...I'm a single guy and had more great nights than bad... just have to go with the flow so to speak.... cant get lucky everytime

I'm not quite sure that being black or bisexual will afford you more chances of hooking up with people, it doesn't work like that.

At a bmfc event, would you have more chances of ‘hooking up’ or me? "

Oh boy, I meant a normal club night and just because I'm black doesn't guarantee me success, women do have standards

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

See if an interesting club has a nonmembers day, where you could check it out.

People don't know your tastes and budget, only you do. Life is about personal growth and decisions, if you take them

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

"I love the club scene and go to quite a few different venues. For me it is mostly social and I only occasionally intimately join in the action if the mood takes me. It's hard to say if you are missing out because I don't know what your personality is like or what you're looking for from a club or meet.

Personally if I didn't attend the clubs I definitely would be missing out as some of my best friends have been made in the lifestyle, and I have a wonderful time at the venues.

I know lots of men who attend the clubs I go to very regularly and have an absolutely fantastic time. I think it depends on you and the venue, I don't agree with the poster a little above saying that it is is that difficult for guys in clubs as a lot of the guys I know do extremely well in clubs, or that most of the people encouraging others to go to clubs are themselves part of the club.

Each person's individual and each venue is too. I personally would suggest that you go along sometime and make your own mind up."

What she said

Go and enjoy

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"I have been swinging for a few years and meet some great couples and single women and tried many things.

No they charge double the price for a si gle man with little prospect of having any sex. You would be o e of many guys. Best do a social and meet like minded people or just look on here for the same odds.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

No they charge double the price for a si gle man with little prospect of having any sex. You would be o e of many guys. Best do a social and meet like minded people or just look on here for the same odds."

I take it you got no sex then

if your a guy and you find it hard on here then a club will help but only as in meeting people and talking ...if theres a reason people are not meeting you on fab then theres a good chance you'll get now where in a club ... its simple there are simply too many men per women / couples thats the same anywhere on the scene ... only those that put the most in get the most out and that applies to all not just men

No they charge double the price for a si gle man with little prospect of having any sex. You would be o e of many guys. Best do a social and meet like minded people or just look on here for the same odds."

since when did or does a club offer you %100 chance of sex ????

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Try it op

What you got to lose and you may have a great time.

Go with no expectations though.

Even as half a couple we've gone and only played with each other at times.

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

It was the best thing I've ever done whilst been involved in the scene

I've met friends for life too

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

If your content doing what your doing stick with it. If you want to try a slightly different experience try it, only you can decide if it's worth it for you or not.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

At a bmfc event, would you have more chances of ‘hooking up’ or me? "

The thing is, why would you go to a BMFC event if you're not black? Or go to a bi night if you're not bi?

To the OP: before making up your mind whether to go to a club, have a look at some that are nearest to you or appeal most to you. Check their single male requirements. Check what events they have on. Choose carefully the event you'd like to attend, contact the club and get yourself sorted about attending (if you choose to).

On the night- be friendly but not pushy, smell nice and clean, don't drink too much and try chatting to people. And enjoy - even if nothing sexual happen (and, most likely, it wouldn't), you'd still go out, experience a swingers club.

Birmingham

Thank you ladies and gents ,given me plenty to think about and hopefully I will go with a old fb that's got in touch from this forum .

By *otwifestaggCouple  over a year ago

colne

Definitely, and if you’re doing North west club let us know lol

» Add a new message to this topic