FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > On a vacation as a single male

On a vacation as a single male

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, thanks for content in these forums, it has helped me a lot in understanding and managing expectations in how things work.

With this said, I am a newbie to the lifestyle and in a couple of weeks I will be going on a vacation to Rovinj, Croatia (I’ve read somewhere that there are a few swinger spots and nudist beaches that I will be visiting, maybe even stay at the nudist resort). It seems like it could be a great opportunity to have some fun and get into it more as I am definitely a beginner when it comes to swinging.

My question to you more experienced bunch is how should a single 25year old male go about meeting swinger couples, or singles (assuming most will be older than me)? I would love to meet and have some fun but still don’t want to come out too strong or disrespectful. Would the willing couples more likely find me or I should be proactive and make a first move? Thanks for taking the time to read everything haha.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

"Hi all, thanks for content in these forums, it has helped me a lot in understanding and managing expectations in how things work.

With this said, I am a newbie to the lifestyle and in a couple of weeks I will be going on a vacation to Rovinj, Croatia (I’ve read somewhere that there are a few swinger spots and nudist beaches that I will be visiting, maybe even stay at the nudist resort). It seems like it could be a great opportunity to have some fun and get into it more as I am definitely a beginner when it comes to swinging.

My question to you more experienced bunch is how should a single 25year old male go about meeting swinger couples, or singles (assuming most will be older than me)? I would love to meet and have some fun but still don’t want to come out too strong or disrespectful. Would the willing couples more likely find me or I should be proactive and make a first move? Thanks for taking the time to read everything haha. "

Tread carefully . Nudists and swingers are not linked and you shouldn't assume that. Best way would be to look on who is near and message people. Suggest meeting for a drink and take things steady.

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

Maybe nearer the time put up a status on profile to see if anyone is holidaying there or as other poster said, check out the “who is near” function.

Enjoy your hols!

[Removed by poster at 22/06/22 12:42:51]

“Tread carefully . Nudists and swingers are not linked and you shouldn't assume that. Best way would be to look on who is near and message people. Suggest meeting for a drink and take things steady.”

Thanks for the reply. In the context that I read about the place they were kind of put together but I should definitely not forget that haha.

Thanks Luna, I will most certainly do that, hopefully it will work out haha.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

You can turn on "see who's near" when you're there, many swingers use it when they're on holiday. Don't expect many to show up, but there may be a few.

Thanks, will do that. Hopefully there will be some ??

» Add a new message to this topic