FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Getting party invites and info

Getting party invites and info

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inkynortherncouple13 OP   Couple  over a year ago

hartlepool

Hey guys. Me and jess been swinging a while now both as singles then couple but neither of us have any party experience. Does it tend to feel like visiting a club or is it more intimate. Curious to how couples get to hear about them other than if someone puts a status on? Do party organisers tend to stick to who they know or is new blood encouraged. Anyways any info or advice is appreciated and thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Whenever we've been invited to a party it's been by private message and by people we've never been in contact with before. They tend to invite some they know and one or two new people.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

In the past ( as a couple) ive hosted parties at home.

It was an opportunity to invite people we already had met, plus some we'd just been talking to but wanted to know more.

Option of a couple of single guys again people who we'd prob talked to or had met previously say in a club.

Ours weren't listed on the events

As with everything theres many different ways of having a party

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We've had a few party invites. Some from totally random strangers, others from people we've met at our local social.

We're a bit wary of them, generally due to numbers. Most seem to invite five or six couples and few single guys. Char's quite picky, and I don't play with other women at all, so we feel that there's every chance that there won't be anyone compatible with us.

We'd much rather have better odds at a club.

(Bry)

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Hey guys. Me and jess been swinging a while now both as singles then couple but neither of us have any party experience. Does it tend to feel like visiting a club or is it more intimate. Curious to how couples get to hear about them other than if someone puts a status on? Do party organisers tend to stick to who they know or is new blood encouraged. Anyways any info or advice is appreciated and thanks in advance. "

We found invites appeared when you get yourself known.

It tends to be through recommendation.

We first had an invite from having postive verifications from social and club meets.

By *inkynortherncouple13 OP   Couple  over a year ago

hartlepool

Thanks for the reply guys and i think your right. I suppose its something we need to lt happen naturally and play it by ear. Doesnt help that we only have 1 weekend a month child free

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Interesting thread. We've often discussed going to a party and what it would be like. I suspect for us the fear is what if we don't vibe with the atmosphere or people? Wouldn't want an uncomfortable environment. But to be fair we tend to have a good time wherever we go and we can always make our mischief. We've been invite to a few over the years but they always seem to conflict our family/work life

By *Xtriple7Couple  over a year ago

Private message. Usually from party organiser or couples profile that clearly states safe sex only Ours clearly states bb.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Interesting thread. We've often discussed going to a party and what it would be like. I suspect for us the fear is what if we don't vibe with the atmosphere or people? Wouldn't want an uncomfortable environment. But to be fair we tend to have a good time wherever we go and we can always make our mischief. We've been invite to a few over the years but they always seem to conflict our family/work life "

I'd say go to a party.

Plan not to play or to stay too late.

Keep off the booze, tends to result in bad decisions.

If you enjoy the night, plan another.

Take your time and remember it's what you both want to do, not others.

Have fun.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We enjoy the club scene and we’re happy and sociable people but we’ve not done a private party yet.

Sounds interesting. X

» Add a new message to this topic