FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sorry, another single guy looking for advice.

Sorry, another single guy looking for advice.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *att192 OP   Man  over a year ago

East Kent

Hi, I'm Matt. Sorry for yet another single male post but could really do with some advice from the fab community. I know I'm not for everyone and totally get that and understand. I just want to be honest from the start re my kink. Can I improve profile in anyway? As stated in my profile happy to send a face pic if any one is interested.

Many thanks in advance Matt.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Are you quite sure than the generic advice offered on the previous 35 threads can't be applied to you?

East Kent

I do get what you are saying but was looking for advice on my personal profile. Also have read many posts on the forum regarding single male profiles and tried to take some comments on board while putting my profile together. Many thanks for the reply, just what I was looking for!

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Text seems very wishy washy.

Pics are one dimensional.

East Kent

Thank you for your advice/comments. Happy fabbing and wish you all the best. Matt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Honest profile tbf. Honestly,you’ll find very few women into what you seek,plenty of couples. Strange that you don’t want single guys as you’d have plenty of offers on fabguys.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Welcome to fab and the forum .

If you feel that your profile reflects you accurately then it's the right one for you. I would recommend a full body picture, clothed is fine, no need to show your face. I would also say interact with people. Chat on the forum or in the chat rooms.

East Kent

"Honest profile tbf. Honestly,you’ll find very few women into what you seek,plenty of couples. Strange that you don’t want single guys as you’d have plenty of offers on fabguys."

Thank you for the message on here. I was briefly on fab guys and inbox was a lot busier. Although bi, I do prefer ladies, so thought I'd try fab swingers and see who, what was about as in female's /couple's. I know you are right about very few women into this but, you never know lol.. Many thanks for you're view on my profile. Happy fabbing and take care. Matt

East Kent

"Welcome to fab and the forum .

If you feel that your profile reflects you accurately then it's the right one for you. I would recommend a full body picture, clothed is fine, no need to show your face. I would also say interact with people. Chat on the forum or in the chat rooms."

I will try to upload a clothed pic . I intend to be active on the forums as much as I can. Thank you for the feedback. Matt

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

According to the many posts like this many Womens and couples don't like dick pics so I'd add some other photos and not have the panty photo as a profile pic especially as it's a kink rather than a must as that could put some people off too

Photos don't need to be identifying a full body clothed pic with the head cropped out is a perfect profile pic

"Honest profile tbf. Honestly,you’ll find very few women into what you seek,plenty of couples. Strange that you don’t want single guys as you’d have plenty of offers on fabguys.

Thank you for the message on here. I was briefly on fab guys and inbox was a lot busier. Although bi, I do prefer ladies, so thought I'd try fab swingers and see who, what was about as in female's /couple's. I know you are right about very few women into this but, you never know lol.. Many thanks for you're view on my profile. Happy fabbing and take care. Matt"

very polite and respectful answer. We aren’t into what you are but you come across in the right way. Good luck

East Kent

"According to the many posts like this many Womens and couples don't like dick pics so I'd add some other photos and not have the panty photo as a profile pic especially as it's a kink rather than a must as that could put some people off too

Photos don't need to be identifying a full body clothed pic with the head cropped out is a perfect profile pic "

Thank you. Yes I have read this on previous single males seeking advice forum posts. I am quite heavily tattooed so need to maybe try a shirt pic that covers that. Thank you. Matt

East Kent

"Honest profile tbf. Honestly,you’ll find very few women into what you seek,plenty of couples. Strange that you don’t want single guys as you’d have plenty of offers on fabguys.

Thank you for the message on here. I was briefly on fab guys and inbox was a lot busier. Although bi, I do prefer ladies, so thought I'd try fab swingers and see who, what was about as in female's /couple's. I know you are right about very few women into this but, you never know lol.. Many thanks for you're view on my profile. Happy fabbing and take care. Mattvery polite and respectful answer. We aren’t into what you are but you come across in the right way. Good luck"

Thank you and fingers crossed

What about all the previous posts advising that you have more than just cock pictures?

East Kent

"What about all the previous posts advising that you have more than just cock pictures? "

Yes taken this on board, only have two pics available for public viewing. Will try to take a few different pictures over the next week.Matt

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

Personally I see zero point filling your profile with things like you're clean, respectful, reliable etc. These are all bare minimum. It's not going to intrigue or attract anyone.

I think profiles that give some sense of the person are much more interesting. Your hobbies, something funny/quirky about yourself, etc.

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"Sorry for yet another single male post"

Then why start one?

By *inka-liciousWoman  over a year ago

Bolton

"Personally I see zero point filling your profile with things like you're clean, respectful, reliable etc. These are all bare minimum. It's not going to intrigue or attract anyone.

I think profiles that give some sense of the person are much more interesting. Your hobbies, something funny/quirky about yourself, etc. "

This is so true and also paragraphs as very hard to read, gave up after a few lines.

East Kent

"Personally I see zero point filling your profile with things like you're clean, respectful, reliable etc. These are all bare minimum. It's not going to intrigue or attract anyone.

I think profiles that give some sense of the person are much more interesting. Your hobbies, something funny/quirky about yourself, etc. "

Thank you for your advice /comment. Yes you are right and will update my profile and try to get in some of the things you have mentioned. Many thanks Matt.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

You will find others who like guys in stockings and knickers. Maybe make it a little clearer by splitting into paragraphs and focus on positives.

A couple of tasteful pics say more than graphic ones.

East Kent

I think profiles that give some sense of the person are much more interesting. Your hobbies, something funny/quirky about yourself, etc.

This is so true and also paragraphs as very hard to read, gave up after a few lines."

Thank you for replying. I will try and add paragraphs to my profile but if I'm totally honest not sure where they begin or end, I'm not the greatest at writing but will give it ago. No doubt when I try there will be someone who will pull me up on it lol. Happy fabbing and take care.

Matt

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

OP this is a swingers' site.

Obviously some swingers are into kink.

But there are better places to be if one's main goal is kink

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I'd say as others have mentioned pictures smartly dressed showing an appearance if you're concerned about your face take from an angle or slightly tilted head your bio seems ok you've pointed out interests and are folk on here with similar interests.engaging with the forum helps find those whom have similar interests.and their is always the club's

East Kent

"I'd say as others have mentioned pictures smartly dressed showing an appearance if you're concerned about your face take from an angle or slightly tilted head your bio seems ok you've pointed out interests and are folk on here with similar interests.engaging with the forum helps find those whom have similar interests.and their is always the club's "

Thank you dude for the genuine advice. I will try to change what I can. Done a new profile pic. It's a start, now got to try an master the English language and paragraphs lol. Fingers crossed

Matt

East Kent

"OP this is a swingers' site.

Obviously some swingers are into kink.

But there are better places to be if one's main goal is kink "

You are right but thought I'd give fab swingers a go. No harm in trying. Thank you too for the reply on forum.

Matt

East Kent

"Sorry for yet another single male post

Then why start one? "

Purley to gage some advice on my profile. Thank you for the comment

Matt

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

Mixed signals.

You state that you are bi-curious but yet the header states you are bi.

That is just the first impression but not a good start.

C

East Kent

"Mixed signals.

You state that you are bi-curious but yet the header states you are bi.

That is just the first impression but not a good start.

My bad and just changed profile. Thanks for picking that up.

Matt

C"

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'd say as others have mentioned pictures smartly dressed showing an appearance if you're concerned about your face take from an angle or slightly tilted head your bio seems ok you've pointed out interests and are folk on here with similar interests.engaging with the forum helps find those whom have similar interests.and their is always the club's

Thank you dude for the genuine advice. I will try to change what I can. Done a new profile pic. It's a start, now got to try an master the English language and paragraphs lol. Fingers crossed

Matt "

Welcome pal and good luck

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Profile needs more pictures tbh.

The writeup isn't the worst but could be much better, ots difficult to read and doesn't say that much about you.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Correct any inconsistent messages. Are you curious or bi

Paragraphs, read it out loud if you need to take a breath it's a chance that you should start a new paragraph. Does it look easy to read or is it all still squished..

While women may be your major rather than a single man why limit your options just because you've moved sites

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

Tbh, so many of these thread's started by single guy's.. Honestly, seeking attention?? Which is understandable with the audience.

Will say you have responded to comments in a dignified and respectful manner! Continue to do so and we're sure you'll be rewarded.. Mr was a single guy on another site (enjoyably) previous to us meeting and struggle's to understand how some guy's think their approach would interest any but the downright desperate.. our penny's worth.. cock shots, we know what one looks like! Consistent message on bio and attitude on messages and patience..

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Paragraphs as it's just too much of a jumble to read.

I didn't get far enough in the block of text to find out what you can offer potential meets rather than what you want

By *imi_RougeWoman  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It's ok, can't see that many people wanting to indulge in your kink.

Break the bio up a bit, into separate paragraphs, would make it easier to read.

» Add a new message to this topic