FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Struggling to find a threesum

Struggling to find a threesum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *randMrskitty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Hi there

So new to all this and would really welcome so good advice .it seems really hard on here to get responses . I feel like I’ve sent a million winks with hardly any return is that normal ? Also has anyone been successful in finding a girl for a threesum as that is what we as a male female couple are searching for x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'd rather a message than a wink. So maybe try messaging instead of winking. I know I'm not the only person that thinks they're a lazy way of expressing interest.

Also while the pictures you have are lovely, there are none of the male half of your couple.

By *wales_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

OP, single females are in short supply on here and those that are may not be looking for couples. As above, try messaging and introducing yourselves rather than winks which will often simply be ignored.

Birmingham

Arr wonderful I get a bit should I should I when it comes to messaging but will definitely take your advice and yea agreed will put more pics up of the man x

Birmingham

Thank you so much x I don’t know why but I thought it may easier been to a few clubs as well but single but curious ladies very scarce x

We like winks but many here don't.

I see them as a way to grab someone's attention to your profile without bothering them with a message, to which they have to decide on whether to reply or not.

They can then wink back and the first winker respond with a message.

Others here feel a wink is lazy.

My advice would be, express upon your profile what you actually seek and what you can bring to the party.

As mentioned above, if looking for a threesome with a third joining you, then be sure to show you both in your profile.

Step up from winks to messages and maybe there you could share pictures of you both if you don't want them public.

A good message catches the eye, along with a good profile.

Read their profile to see if you may be compatible, if so, then message them and highlight what about their profile stood out to you.

By *eviants In DefianceCouple  over a year ago

Maidstone

Personally, If I saw your profile from my single one I would avoid. There's no pics of the man and you say you're straight so surely it's the man she's going to want to see?

Pxx

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

They're called unicorns for a reason

Deffo need pics of both of you and what is the female half bringing to this if you're straight?

Surely the woman you're looking for might as well just meet a single guy?

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi there

So new to all this and would really welcome so good advice .it seems really hard on here to get responses . I feel like I’ve sent a million winks with hardly any return is that normal ? Also has anyone been successful in finding a girl for a threesum as that is what we as a male female couple are searching for x"

If your looking for a lady to join most would want to see the male half of the couple, I won't reply to profiles without pics of the man, also I do like a wink but a message shows more effort.

Mrs

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Also what can you offer the woman joining you, there's not much in your profile to make people interested, as the female is straight I'm assuming it's another woman with the bf who there's no photos of?

Yep I definitely agree with others. If you're playing as a couple then the extra woman needs to be able to see both of you. As I bi curious female it really frustrates me when couples only post pics of the lady apart from an odd cock here and there. I get that women attract more fabs etc but it won't attract a female looking to play with men.

By *ustbrowsing 999Man  over a year ago

colchester

Basically what everyone else said . I think most females on here want to play with the other female half rather than the male side

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"Basically what everyone else said . I think most females on here want to play with the other female half rather than the male side "

That's not what people have said if anything they have said they want to see the man of the couple as well seeing just the woman is a turn off for a lot .Most women do not want to be a plaything for a couple it should be mutual fun for all involved.

And a profile that says both are straight and has no pics of the man would be a red flag for especially as it's women they want to meet.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

"I feel like I’ve sent a million winks with hardly any return is that normal ?"

That is normal.

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple  over a year ago

London

Talking in the first person, when one has a couple's profile, is not normal.

KM

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you expecting the woman to just interact with your partner?

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

"Hi there

So new to all this and would really welcome so good advice .it seems really hard on here to get responses . I feel like I’ve sent a million winks with hardly any return is that normal ? Also has anyone been successful in finding a girl for a threesum as that is what we as a male female couple are searching for x"

I don’t think sending out winks is the way to go a message is far better.Depending if you can travel I would consider attending clubs as you may find a single lady or a couple who are seeking similar to you.Again also if you can travel there are various socials where you can meet other people and maybe make a connection and maybe meeting up in the future or even having fun on the day / night.Best of luck with your search

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

People that know me will be aware that I can be cynical, so I apologise now if I'm wrong. I wonder at the genuineness of the profile ,no pics of couple together, would the female be suddenly unavailable to meet?you get the idea. Profile needs to be more detailed, and maybe verified as a couple.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

A woman meeting a couple alone is going to be very wary since she will be at a distinct disadvantage. She will be hyper alert for any red flags.

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman  over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Yeah this and the profile reads as a single male pretending to be a couple.

By *etterdays2021Man  over a year ago

PETERBOROUGH

Yeah true..and loads of guys pretending to be a woman...

By *nglo-Indian-DelightCouple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

This site is awful for meets, but a good place to keep in touch with real people who we meet in clubs.

There are lots of fake profiles and time wasters x

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

We have met 2 off this site so far and BOTH turned up, 100% record so far for us lol

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"We have met 2 off this site so far and BOTH turned up, 100% record so far for us lol"

That's a record!

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Exactly as others have said, what is there for me as a single lady if I meet the two of you? There is plenty of photos of the lady but as she is straight, those are irrelevant from my perspective. I would need photos of the man, to see if I feel any kind of sexual attraction to him.

Many don't respond to a wink.

Better to message them, and not just "hi".

Our very first meet from here was a single lady for threesome, it was so straightforward it gave us a false impression of how easy it was, and it was within a week of us being on the site too. Since then it seems almost impossible although we have met and are meeting again a lady we made contact with on a more fetish based site.

Mrs Y

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

"Yeah this and the profile reads as a single male pretending to be a couple. "

By *iquid GoldCouple  over a year ago

gloucestershire

"We have met 2 off this site so far and BOTH turned up, 100% record so far for us lol"

Would you mind sharing your secret? We are in the same position as the OP but we send messages not winks. Starting to feel that it may never happen

By *ihmMan  over a year ago

West Wales

"This site is awful for meets, but a good place to keep in touch with real people who we meet in clubs........ "

We are the same, haven't found it awful necessarily, it obviously works for some people. But meeting in person is just so much more fun for us and less like hard work.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Hi there

Winks are or tend to be a little bit better than useless.

We had had quite a few threesomes, sometimes the lady visiting us, sometimes me visiting the couple.

Initial contact has been overwhelmingly from parties or clubs and once from a swingers holiday.

Get yourself out and about and see how you get on.

Good luck.

"Hi there

your best bet will always be in clubs.... start social... its worth it

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

If you not opposed to going to clubs these have always been a successful place for us. Maybe a couples and single ladies only night? The chances are single ladies who are there are there for the express purpose of finding couples to play with (on other nights some single ladies aren't looking for couples). Even if your not looking to play in the club environment you can take the opportunity to meet, befriend and swap details with single ladies (or female halves who play alone) with a view to arrange something outside of the club. Also either way hopefully you'll have a fun night and maybe find some mischief.

By *ndy man 61Man  over a year ago

west sussex

i think clubs are the way forward for you reason being your partner has an amazing figure which will turn heads,also you could go with no expectations and just see what happens.

I have had some very successful meets with couples, but I prefer to seek those of interest to me, rather than be approached.

I am far more drawn to the female half when meeting couples, that said, I would need to build a connection with both for the dynamic to work well.

I will look at profile to see if mutual fun for all is being offered, as I have no interest in taking one for the team, and female must be bi also

By *iquid GoldCouple  over a year ago

gloucestershire

"If you not opposed to going to clubs these have always been a successful place for us. Maybe a couples and single ladies only night? The chances are single ladies who are there are there for the express purpose of finding couples to play with (on other nights some single ladies aren't looking for couples). Even if your not looking to play in the club environment you can take the opportunity to meet, befriend and swap details with single ladies (or female halves who play alone) with a view to arrange something outside of the club. Also either way hopefully you'll have a fun night and maybe find some mischief."

This sounds like very good advice. We have talked about visiting clubs but think we are worried about attracting unwanted attention and just not knowing how it all works. Couples/single ladies nights sound like the way forward and we will start looking into this I think.

Birmingham

Well it certainly isn’t

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Well it certainly isn’t "

Personally, I tend to feel that a profile with plenty of photos of us both and enough text to allow those who might be interested know what we are offering/looking for gives the best starting point.

Anita's biggest bugbear on this site is couples profiles with no couples photos... or pics of the bloke at all.

Cal

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We've also found that threesomes with single ladies often happen organically at clubs.

Cal

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Better off attending a few clubs or parties.

Good mix of people and almost no timewasters or dreamers.

The percentage of timewasters on this site and many more similar sites is massive.

It's just the nature of the beast and you will take forever to find a lady.

Good luck in your search.

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

"We have met 2 off this site so far and BOTH turned up, 100% record so far for us lol

That's a record!"

One arsehole blew us out at a social meet end of August, the 100% record has gone now.

His loss,

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

I’m a single woman.

I don’t look at winks. Ever.

Your profile tells me nothing about the dynamic and what you actually want. Are you both looking to play, just you, just him?

I get tons of messages

And I’m wary about meeting anyone outside of a club.

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

"Well it certainly isn’t

Personally, I tend to feel that a profile with plenty of photos of us both and enough text to allow those who might be interested know what we are offering/looking for gives the best starting point.

Anita's biggest bugbear on this site is couples profiles with no couples photos... or pics of the bloke at all.

Cal"

Me too. If I’m playing with a couple I want to know what both of you look like. If I get a message from a couple and they have no pics of both I just ignore it block.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

"i think clubs are the way forward for you reason being your partner has an amazing figure which will turn heads,also you could go with no expectations and just see what happens."

It might be shes too amazing. It might make other fems feel your out of their league. - just saying.

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Personally, If I saw your profile from my single one I would avoid. There's no pics of the man and you say you're straight so surely it's the man she's going to want to see?

Pxx"

This ^^

That what I like 2 guys and 1 lady even if she just watches but not easy to arrange

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Try actually messaging rather than winking. Shows you are serious

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

"Thank you so much x I don’t know why but I thought it may easier been to a few clubs as well but single but curious ladies very scarce x"

You are facing a competitive market

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Also, if you open out your expectations to a woman who plays alone and is not necessarily single, you give yourself a lot more options.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

We're lucky enough to have several lady friends of wildly varying ages we share in bed both here in UK and abroad in winter.

Only one came from fab contact, the others we managed to charm by just being friendly, chatty and a few light-hearted 'suggestions'.

H is very bi and over a few drinks might suggest fun to another woman. It can either be laughed away as simply saucy, but on occasions is discussed further if interest is there.

Softly, softly works for us.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Thank you so much x I don’t know why but I thought it may easier been to a few clubs as well but single but curious ladies very scarce x"

Clubs are a great way to do it some clubs have events that are just couples and single ladies

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

We were extremely lucky when we joined fab and had a threesome a few days later.

Not had any luck since then !

I've been lucky enough to have a few amazing single women meets ,but a threesome is right at the top of my list unfortunately no luck yet

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Been on here coming up 5 years and it's never happened.

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

when we started this scene nearly 30 years ago bi women were easy to find and plentyful however as the years have gone by less and less want to be ''the show piece'' less and less fancy the male half or the pushy directing male (yep they are out there) also there are far less single women on the scene now and same with couples

me if im looking for fem on fem i dont look to the scene ill look at a night out at a local gay club or gay night plenty of hot women there that want fun

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

From the POV of a single woman....

I want change the body type of your partner to 'athletic'. If I looked at your profile at a glance and saw that you had selected ample, I would take it that he was very overweight. That's not my preference, probably wouldn't get to the photos (call me shallow, but when it comes to sexual attraction, we all have our preferences).

Secondly, I don't even check my winks. When a couple are messaging a single female, from a personal experience a lot of the time it feels like people want to use me as an experiment or a pawn in their fantasy. Be mindful to make your message sound like you are equally interested in what you can offer to a single female and not just what you want from them.

Good luck xx

» Add a new message to this topic