FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice

Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ojay234 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hey all, so I've been on here a little while but only started using it regularly within the last 6 months. I've messaged a number of people but never seem to get a response. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of either what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do more. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Unf no one can tell you where you are going wrong

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

For every woman on the site there are probably 100 men; it's going to take time to get round to service them all.

The stock answer, as always, is go to a social or a club. Good luck on your swinging journey.

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"Hey all, so I've been on here a little while but only started using it regularly within the last 6 months. I've messaged a number of people but never seem to get a response. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of either what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do more. Thanks "

I'll answer with a question.....

Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Winston

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Read your profile and ask yourself, if you were a woman getting quite a few messages everyday would you reply to your profile?

I don't know what your opening messages are like, but on the strength of your profile I wouldn't reply to you

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

"Read your profile and ask yourself, if you were a woman getting quite a few messages everyday would you reply to your profile?

I don't know what your opening messages are like, but on the strength of your profile I wouldn't reply to you "

Exactly this!

There is nothing remotely interesting about you going by your profile. You've got to make an actual effort with it to even stand an ounce of a chance of getting a reply.

By *ysteriousgirl97Woman  over a year ago

Coventry

"Hey all, so I've been on here a little while but only started using it regularly within the last 6 months. I've messaged a number of people but never seem to get a response. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of either what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do more. Thanks "

Really boring profile, only 1 picture and very little text, nothing stands out. Without being rude, it would be an instant delete for me

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

We would politely say that no one is interested in you...m

By *amantha_JadeWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

No offence, but it just looks like an incredibly bland and boring profile, with only one picture that says nothing about you or your personality. A lot of women get hundreds of messages (every day) and even if your initial message is ok, your profile pic will do very little to draw anyone in. If they do look past that and go on to read your profile, that’ll seal the deal and it’ll just be a delete after that. More photos and more effort required. Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is said that there is someone for everyone.

(one man's meat is another man's poison)

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Firstly ask yourself why your here,what you intend upon getting from being here,then expand it within your bio

By *heirry84Man  over a year ago

Powys

Your profile wouldn't be bland or boring if you were a female.... As said previously there's a lot more men on here so women can be more selective.

I'd just be you and keep banging on those doors. At the end of the day others' advice is subjective and they can only tell you what they would want. Go to socials and clubs as suggested. Even if you don't get any action people are generally a lot nicer in person. Or you might be like me and end up with someone who you had previously messaged on here but been ignored. The real world is very different from on here... Thankfully

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"It is said that there is someone for everyone.

"

But also someone not just for anyone or everyone

[Removed by poster at 13/07/22 06:41:51]

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you considered trying a new profile pic ?

"It is said that there is someone for everyone.

But also someone not just for anyone or everyone "

If you walked in a pub, and walked out without a girl would you ask the pub why not?

I guess you would know the answer.

Same applies here. You have presented yourself and no one is interested.

Have you asked yourself why?

Could it possibly be because of the fact that from your presentation maybe no one finds you attractive enough to choose you?

Then begs the question. Have you put the best efforts into presenting yourself, or are you simply expecting sex just by putting up an appearance??

Think about it.

By *aughtynottsCouple  over a year ago

Outside Nottingham

"

I'll answer with a question.....

Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

Winston

"

Great answer!

Get verified by attending a club or a social couples on here like to see your a reliable person everyone’s time is valuable to them when a meet is planned they want to know it’s with someone who’s going to show up and be genuine this isn’t personal.

Don’t expect someone to jump straight into bed with you because your on a swingers site it doesn’t work like that especially for single guys there are literally hundreds of you coming through at anyone time it’s actually draining for couples and fems so don’t take offense when you don’t get a reply.

Happy swinging

You asked the question 2 days ago and have done absolutely nothing to improve your very mediocre profile or respond to any advice.

Still curious as to why you get no interest on Fab?

That’s rhetorical btw.

The reply immediately above and one earlier says it all.

If you want success, you have to make effort. You have to stand out from all the other messages.

Your profile is shocking, we wouldn't engage with you.

Most men here want a shag, they want it now, they don't care what they shag and you seem to be one of that crowd.

You should be engaging with the people you wish to meet as you might out in the public arena, polite and courteous at all times.

By *partharmonyCouple  over a year ago

Ruislip

You need a good avatar, good profile text, a good gallery and good messages as a minimum standard. How do you think you fare on all of those?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Can't reply on your total approach.

But, single men have always taken months to get established here. It's important to focus on what you can change, to check what may improve your success.

Put yourself in the mindset of the recipients of your messages, or who may be searching for someone like you. They will have enormous choice, so you need to get them to consider that you standout from the others, as a good potential fit. They want to grasp that you may physically be attractive to them, similarly to your personality and sexual interests. Give yourself the best chances on each of these and whatever you think they will benefit from knowing about you. It's about them and what they want, ss each male will get a very tiny window of time and energy to consider you. Use their time wisely. Whoever doesn't, will be skipped by and potentially blocked, as a bad match, no hoper.

Each man has his profile to do this. Ensure yours is doing the best for you, is the advice that all single men must follow. I'm always happy to discuss things with receptive guys, subject to my inbox load. You'll be able to see great advice given, in other posts from single men in the forum. That could be helpful. But your messages, profile and approach is unique to you, so don't copy and paste, ensure it's your style.

Good luck!

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"Hey all, so I've been on here a little while but only started using it regularly within the last 6 months. I've messaged a number of people but never seem to get a response. Would anyone be able to point me in the right direction of either what I'm doing wrong or what I need to do more. Thanks

Really boring profile, only 1 picture and very little text, nothing stands out. Without being rude, it would be an instant delete for me"

And me

» Add a new message to this topic