FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Contradictory profiles

Contradictory profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entlemenpip OP   Man  over a year ago

not far

Has anyone else come across profiles that put up meets and in profile say they would like to meet men but when you go to message them they have blocked messages from men?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We have men blocked as we don’t want random messages if we like the look of a mans profile we will message him first and take it from their.Maybe that’s what other people do .

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

As above they probably want to search themselves & not have all the ones that don't meet their requirements message.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Also they might have quite a few men they've messaged before who will be able to contact them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They message the men they would choose to meet rather than have 100 “hi Wuu2?” Everyday.

By *illingdon_ladMan  over a year ago

Bicester

Amazing so one of the biggest complaints from couples and women on here is people not reading a profile, yet the op has asked why people post up a meet to meet men then block men. Yet the most common answer is because the couple would sooner contact the men themselves, if this is the case then why post up a meet in the first place?

Yes op I have noticed this, perhaps they usually block single men and forgot to turn off the block, but then again who knows on this site.

"Amazing so one of the biggest complaints from couples and women on here is people not reading a profile, yet the op has asked why people post up a meet to meet men then block men. Yet the most common answer is because the couple would sooner contact the men themselves, if this is the case then why post up a meet in the first place?

Yes op I have noticed this, perhaps they usually block single men and forgot to turn off the block, but then again who knows on this site. "

As was said above, any man who is already friends with the woman/couple are still able to message or someone who they have messaged previously can bypass the block. Maybe they are posting a meet for those people to reply to?

"Has anyone else come across profiles that put up meets and in profile say they would like to meet men but when you go to message them they have blocked messages from men?

"

Some women and couples block single men to stop getting too many messages. They prefer to look for single guys themselves.

Bicester

"Amazing so one of the biggest complaints from couples and women on here is people not reading a profile, yet the op has asked why people post up a meet to meet men then block men. Yet the most common answer is because the couple would sooner contact the men themselves, if this is the case then why post up a meet in the first place?

Yes op I have noticed this, perhaps they usually block single men and forgot to turn off the block, but then again who knows on this site.

As was said above, any man who is already friends with the woman/couple are still able to message or someone who they have messaged previously can bypass the block. Maybe they are posting a meet for those people to reply to?"

Then make contact directly, or post a status asking for people on their friends list to contact them. Of course people can use this site how they want, but as much as couples and ladies get frustrated by men, it can equally be frustrating for men.

As was said above, any man who is already friends with the woman/couple are still able to message or someone who they have messaged previously can bypass the block. Maybe they are posting a meet for those people to reply to?

Then make contact directly, or post a status asking for people on their friends list to contact them. Of course people can use this site how they want, but as much as couples and ladies get frustrated by men, it can equally be frustrating for men. "

From our experience, it's much better to be approached about a particular date/meet them to approach others.

We don't have men blocked and currently aren't looking, but when we are, we update the profile, may add a meet if we have a particular date in mind and we'll see who contacts us to say they're available.

Rather than go through our friends/previously met list asking if they're available on a particular date.

These here mentioned, if they stated in their profile they don't meet men, then messaged one suggesting to meet.

We'd have a thread about that

By *inky_ragnarCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Amazing how many "straight" males message us saying they are bi. Well if you can't be honest in your profile, we ain't gonna invite you to join us

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

"Has anyone else come across profiles that put up meets and in profile say they would like to meet men but when you go to message them they have blocked messages from men?

"

I always repay the compliment OP. If I'm not allowed to contact them they're not allowed to contact me. The notes section comes in handy

By *reasyontheeyesMan  over a year ago

out in the sticks

[Removed by poster at 24/07/22 08:54:28]

By *enAndReginaCouple  over a year ago

Cardiff

We never blocked single men when we were looking to meet others.

Shocking the amount of people that don’t read the profile at all (both men and couples).

We tend to just block the ones that have clearly not read the profile.

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

I always repay the compliment OP. If I'm not allowed to contact them they're not allowed to contact me. The notes section comes in handy "

That'll teach them

"They message the men they would choose to meet rather than have 100 “hi Wuu2?” Everyday. "

This

Bicester

"They message the men they would choose to meet rather than have 100 “hi Wuu2?” Everyday.

This "

But why post a meet up to meet someone who you don't want messaging? As I've said before post a status update asking for friends to contact if your interested or message the guys directly. I totally get why people block single guys I know on my couple profile with the wife we have.

For the record I am only talking about the OPs question relating to posting a meet for a single guy then blocking guys from messaging.

"They message the men they would choose to meet rather than have 100 “hi Wuu2?” Everyday.

This

But why post a meet up to meet someone who you don't want messaging? As I've said before post a status update asking for friends to contact if your interested or message the guys directly. I totally get why people block single guys I know on my couple profile with the wife we have.

For the record I am only talking about the OPs question relating to posting a meet for a single guy then blocking guys from messaging. "

Perhaps they were winding some muppet up.

We had a guy that after just a couple of messages got all jealous and possessive so obviously….

This

For the record I am only talking about the OPs question relating to posting a meet for a single guy then blocking guys from messaging. "

They may have forgot to unblock single men profiles now they're looking for them.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

I always repay the compliment OP. If I'm not allowed to contact them they're not allowed to contact me. The notes section comes in handy

That'll teach them

"

I know...tit for tat eh

By *wingin CatMan  over a year ago

London

"

Probably either got fed up of random, illiterate, two-worded messages from single men.

Or just p**ck-teasers.

By *hropshireGentMan  over a year ago

shropshire

My partner had a single female profile on here and she blocked men. When she didn’t her inbox would have 20 messages within 2 mins and if she didn’t reply or open it she would get upto 4 messages from the same people.

She blocked single males and then looked for the ones she wanted to meet.

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Straight men wanting bi mmf

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

"Straight men wanting bi mmf "

Yeah but getting the str8 guy to cum in your mouth is worth bonus points.

» Add a new message to this topic