FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > did anyone else start this way ?

did anyone else start this way ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

me and my missus do this pretty much everytime we have sex it started with me buying her a dildo and having a bit of fun but it has now progressed into the ' 10' king cock' dildo having its own name haha so now when we have sex i will fuck her untill i get tired and if i havnt finished she will tell me to get "jerry" i throw her the massive cock and lie down next to her and listen to her make noises she never has while i have fucked her i remeber the first time like yesterday it almost made me feel sick in a weirdly nice way watching her devour 10inches was a shock to say the least now the toy is involved in pretty much every bit of fun we have i would be intrested to know if anyone does similar things we also roleplay a threeway when she sucks the dildo etc it definately adds abit of spice thats for sure

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Says your single in your profile?

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

"Says your single in your profile? "

I thought this too?!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is my single account also have a couples on here but its stayed unactive for a while

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

"this is my single account also have a couples on here but its stayed unactive for a while "

You should probably re do your profile then as you have written you are a single guy...

By *urrey Dave 69Man  over a year ago

Epsom, Surrey

"Says your single in your profile? "

It also says in the profile

"I am a firm believer honesty is the best policy"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"me and my missus do this pretty much everytime we have sex it started with me buying her a dildo and having a bit of fun but it has now progressed into the ' 10' king cock' dildo having its own name haha so now when we have sex i will fuck her untill i get tired and if i havnt finished she will tell me to get "jerry" i throw her the massive cock and lie down next to her and listen to her make noises she never has while i have fucked her i remeber the first time like yesterday it almost made me feel sick in a weirdly nice way watching her devour 10inches was a shock to say the least now the toy is involved in pretty much every bit of fun we have i would be intrested to know if anyone does similar things we also roleplay a threeway when she sucks the dildo etc it definately adds abit of spice thats for sure "
honesty best policy - single male

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"this is my single account also have a couples on here but its stayed unactive for a while "

Whats your couples account name ?

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Bury St Edmunds/Clacton

You're not single though. Change it.

C

By *0IAN00Man  over a year ago

Horwich , Bolton also Dumfries & Galloway

I think there's a bit of artistic licence

» Add a new message to this topic