FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Types of picture on your profile

Types of picture on your profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *moothCriminal_x OP   Man  over a year ago

Redditch

What do girls look gor on a guys profile in terms of images? Obv we know what you dont want - endless cock shots and shots of us with other women always come up as a turn off for most - but what is a positive?

Asking for meeee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"What do girls look gor on a guys profile in terms of images? Obv we know what you dont want - endless cock shots and shots of us with other women always come up as a turn off for most - but what is a positive?

Asking for meeee

"

Personally, I (F - Mrs) actually do like seeing pics of guys with other women on their profiles. I’ve only been on here as part of a couple, but would still feel the same if I was on my own. I find it horny - but realise I’m probably in the minority lol

Redditch

"What do girls look gor on a guys profile in terms of images? Obv we know what you dont want - endless cock shots and shots of us with other women always come up as a turn off for most - but what is a positive?

Asking for meeee

Personally, I (F - Mrs) actually do like seeing pics of guys with other women on their profiles. I’ve only been on here as part of a couple, but would still feel the same if I was on my own. I find it horny - but realise I’m probably in the minority lol

"

Interesting and thanks. I think its hot when i look at single female profiles if they post action pics and vids but understand why some are put off. Its just often mentioned by women in the forums and in their bios they dont like it but clearly everyone is different. Any other types you like?

Asking for meeee

Interesting and thanks. I think its hot when i look at single female profiles if they post action pics and vids but understand why some are put off. Its just often mentioned by women in the forums and in their bios they dont like it but clearly everyone is different. Any other types you like?"

Yeah, I see lots of women posting that they don’t like it, and that is entirely their preference. I like the pics you’ve got on your profile, if I’m honest. If you had some action pics as well, that would tick all the boxes for me in terms of pictures. I am one of these people who also actually reads the bios lol…and while the pics are nice to look at on a profile, it’s the bio that’s makes me want to get in touch, or not. J (Mr) is on our profile as well but I do most of the messaging and making contact with people. Again, we are prob in the minority with that

F (Mrs)

I think due to the amount of men on fab that the best way to stand out would be to add face pictures to your profile.

By *museBouche31Woman  over a year ago

Reigate

Yes to face pics, torso pics, bare bum pics, good lighting, nice open shirt pics, smart suit pics, jeans unbuckled a little pics, towel draped across groin pics . . . the list goes on.

Think teasing, tempting, seductive, cheeky, fun. You can display a fair bit of character if you are inventive with your choice of pictures.

;p

Redditch

"I think due to the amount of men on fab that the best way to stand out would be to add face pictures to your profile."

Ye thats a good point. I have done this but always a bit nervous as im a teacher and that could be an issue if word got out

"I think due to the amount of men on fab that the best way to stand out would be to add face pictures to your profile.

Ye thats a good point. I have done this but always a bit nervous as im a teacher and that could be an issue if word got out"

Agreed could be a bit awkward

By *plusXCouple  over a year ago

North Wales coast

"Yes to face pics, torso pics, bare bum pics, good lighting, nice open shirt pics, smart suit pics, jeans unbuckled a little pics, towel draped across groin pics . . . the list goes on.

Think teasing, tempting, seductive, cheeky, fun. You can display a fair bit of character if you are inventive with your choice of pictures.

;p"

All of the above pique my interest rather than countless pics of the same dick and I find photos of a dick hanging over the edge of the toilet make me heave!!

Redditch

[Removed by poster at 30/07/22 19:15:21]

Redditch

"I think due to the amount of men on fab that the best way to stand out would be to add face pictures to your profile.

Ye thats a good point. I have done this but always a bit nervous as im a teacher and that could be an issue if word got out

Agreed could be a bit awkward "

I havent worked local to me in 10 years but am in september. Will see how it goes.

By *ed LipstickWoman  over a year ago

Fucksville

I guess just variation in general is a good thing in pics. I'm personally not a fan of cock or action pics, they don't do anything for me, but give me a B&W shirt pic, or a pic of a suit, even a pic of a guy in them rigger boots is better than an angry cock pic imo.

By *alypsoWoman  over a year ago

Hinckley

Asking for meeee

"

No verification is more of a put off. Although we all start somewhere, it’s obvious who are fakes, regardless of pictures.

By *jonesMan  over a year ago

Totnes

Asking for meeee

No verification is more of a put off. Although we all start somewhere, it’s obvious who are fakes, regardless of pictures. "

There are some very good fake profiles on here ....verified etc ...

I thought a big old hair dick over a toilet was the best, I just haven't around to it myself

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

Asking for meeee

"

Suits mmmmm

Tasteful topless...

By *nigmatic_AngelWoman  over a year ago

The place where fairies live

"Yes to face pics, torso pics, bare bum pics, good lighting, nice open shirt pics, smart suit pics, jeans unbuckled a little pics, towel draped across groin pics . . . the list goes on.

;p"

All of these are brilliant x

» Add a new message to this topic