FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile Advice

Profile Advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, been on here for a while and know they key to making an impression is your profile.

I suck at profiles...talking about myself just feels odd.

Would appreciate if you guys can look it over and give me some pointers maybe?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Ok well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but being attached will reduce your chances on here. Most won’t meet but good that your honest about it

"Ok well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but being attached will reduce your chances on here. Most won’t meet but good that your honest about it"

Yeah I knew that when signing up, I'd rather not lie to people so though honesty would be the best policy, atleast if someone does have interest they know from the get go

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"Ok well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but being attached will reduce your chances on here. Most won’t meet but good that your honest about it

Yeah I knew that when signing up, I'd rather not lie to people so though honesty would be the best policy, atleast if someone does have interest they know from the get go"

Of course it is. Many men do hide the fact.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

To be honest it’s not a bad profile. It’s honest about looks and your situation.

You say you like public meets but I guess that’s not in your home town given your situation?

For me cheating and smoking are two big nos for me

"To be honest it’s not a bad profile. It’s honest about looks and your situation.

You say you like public meets but I guess that’s not in your home town given your situation?

For me cheating and smoking are two big nos for me "

I'm fine for local meets tbh (Should add that in)

As long as the profile gets across who I am etc then I'm happy, just didn't want to miss anything out or make it too long winded

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"Ok well sorry to be the bearer of bad news but being attached will reduce your chances on here. Most won’t meet but good that your honest about it

Yeah I knew that when signing up, I'd rather not lie to people so though honesty would be the best policy, atleast if someone does have interest they know from the get go

Of course it is. Many men do hide the fact. "

So do many women

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Your comments about people who enjoy the gym would put me off. Not because you don't go to the gym yourself, but putting out someone else's candle is not going to make yours burn brighter.

Kudos to those people who do workout, kudos to those who don't

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Your pics a big naff, and you need to add another couple.. maybe some clothed? The bit about the gym theres no need for it at all

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

"Your comments about people who enjoy the gym would put me off. Not because you don't go to the gym yourself, but putting out someone else's candle is not going to make yours burn brighter.

Kudos to those people who do workout, kudos to those who don't "

My thoughts too.

It's never advisable to slag someone off. To say people who go to the gym are miserable is just wrong.

Concentrate on the positives.

Maybe visit a club and chat to folks or attend a social.

Good luck.

» Add a new message to this topic