FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help

Help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I need a bit of help. How does some one who’s five and a half foot with a average size cock stand out in what seems to be sea of giants with massive knobs? It seems impossible tbh

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It’s something you gotta work out for yourself.

We don’t know you.

The best person to sell yourself to the people of Fab’, is you.

Have a decent profile write up, have decent pic’s. Use all of Fab’s tools to connect with people.

"It’s something you gotta work out for yourself.

We don’t know you.

Have a decent profile write up, have decent pic’s. Use all of Fab’s tools to connect with people. "

Definitely things that could be better from me in that department.

It’s not just the lack of attention to my profile tho.

Even getting a message read seems like a task. It’s certainly a tricky place to stand out.

Thank you very much for your feed back

Put a dress and wig on.

Works a treat

"Put a dress and wig on.

Works a treat "

Hahaha it’s a plan “b” that’s for sure haha

Hello, I’m 5’8 and have an amazing cock. Still waiting for replies to messenger from weeks/months ago… welcome to fab op.

The advice I take on board is to get off fab and get to clubs or socials. Fab is just a social network. Nothing more.

We don’t know you.

Have a decent profile write up, have decent pic’s. Use all of Fab’s tools to connect with people.

Even getting a message read seems like a task. It’s certainly a tricky place to stand out.

Thank you very much for your feed back "

What you have to consider re’ messages being read….is that the recipient will go straight to your profile before even reading the message. Hence my suggestion about profiles being on point.

I think I get a lot of replies (even if it’s no thanks) because of how I’ve put mine together.

"Hello, I’m 5’8 and have an amazing cock. Still waiting for replies to messenger from weeks/months ago… welcome to fab op.

The advice I take on board is to get off fab and get to clubs or socials. Fab is just a social network. Nothing more. "

Definitely something to think about. Thank you

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

Stop fixating on things you can't change and look at things you can.

We don’t know you.

I’ve got to be honest, possibly the best profile write up I’ve read on here. Funny and honest! I could definitely do with taking a leaf out of you’re book. Thanks so much

What you have to consider re’ messages being read….is that the recipient will go straight to your profile before even reading the message. Hence my suggestion about profiles being on point.

I think I get a lot of replies (even if it’s no thanks) because of how I’ve put mine together. "

By *edsmudgeMan  over a year ago

oxford

"Put a dress and wig on.

Works a treat "

Lol that’s a trip to pimark for me then .

That’s a joke , personally I’m happy being faceless in a big crowed

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

It's really not a sea of giant knobs. It might feel like that but why not work on your USP? Get more involved in the social side, people will get to know you; whether that's through posting on the forums or attending socials.

Make sure your profile is the best it can be - if you were a woman would you meet you? Are you attracting those you're compatible with?

There's no point in comparing yourself to others, work on you and yours.

"Stop fixating on things you can't change and look at things you can."

Thank you, I’ll try and take that on board

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"I need a bit of help. How does some one who’s five and a half foot with a average size cock stand out in what seems to be sea of giants with massive knobs? It seems impossible tbh "

I wouldn’t worry the slightest about cock size it makes no difference. The height thing unfortunately will limit you to a degree on sites like this. I’m 6 foot exactly but always wanted to be taller. When I was younger I’d always consciously stand tall and wear shoes and boots with 1-1.5 inch soles , I think it worked for me a bit, it might work a tiny bit for you or at least give you more confidence and that in itself is likely to work - but like cock size I wouldn’t worry too much about things outside your control

Go after smaller girls ? Tiny girlfriends are great, they don’t eat or drink much on dates and they are so easy to buy underwear for unless size 6, it starts getting harder again.

Focus on the things you can control , personality, passion., confidence, use other sites too, there’s thousands of wines looking to meet guys and a huge proportion won’t care about you being 5 foot 6

Just be really really ridiculously good looking.

If you can turn left and right also, now you're cooking with gas.

Honestly though, plenty of threads discussing this. It's an almost daily question, use the search button for more details.

We really need a FAQ for this.

"I need a bit of help. How does some one who’s five and a half foot with a average size cock stand out in what seems to be sea of giants with massive knobs? It seems impossible tbh "

The site is probably 85% single men and 15% women and couples, that is a lot of competition to get through, we see lots of threads on the forums about guys complaining that not getting messages returned or replied but that's just how it is.

Penis pump and a rack

"Stop fixating on things you can't change and look at things you can."

That is so true , change the things you can & accept the things you can’t

"It's really not a sea of giant knobs. It might feel like that but why not work on your USP? Get more involved in the social side, people will get to know you; whether that's through posting on the forums or attending socials.

Make sure your profile is the best it can be - if you were a woman would you meet you? Are you attracting those you're compatible with?

There's no point in comparing yourself to others, work on you and yours."

Such good advice thank you so much

"Just be really really ridiculously good looking.

Honestly though, plenty of threads discussing this. It's an almost daily question, use the search button for more details.

We really need a FAQ for this. "

Not everyone is a golden God (Eros though. So Eros). It's a daily thing for people wanting to better themselves and feeling a bit meh. Let them be.

I’ll have a good flick through, thank you

"I need a bit of help. How does some one who’s five and a half foot with a average size cock stand out in what seems to be sea of giants with massive knobs? It seems impossible tbh

The site is probably 85% single men and 15% women and couples, that is a lot of competition to get through, we see lots of threads on the forums about guys complaining that not getting messages returned or replied but that's just how it is.

"

Ohh I’m not trying to complain. For me when anything in life is not working I want to know why. Complaining gets you no where really.

Thank you for the advice. I never knew how many guys to girls there were on Fab. It really is hard to stand out.

"It's really not a sea of giant knobs. It might feel like that but why not work on your USP? Get more involved in the social side, people will get to know you; whether that's through posting on the forums or attending socials.

There's no point in comparing yourself to others, work on you and yours."

I’d like to work on you and yours!!

"Penis pump and a rack "

Hahahaha copy that. eBay for a pump it is then

Not everyone is a golden God (Eros though. So Eros). It's a daily thing for people wanting to better themselves and feeling a bit meh. Let them be. "

Mm. I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves! Begone, vile woman! Begone from me!

"I need a bit of help. How does some one who’s five and a half foot with a average size cock stand out in what seems to be sea of giants with massive knobs? It seems impossible tbh

I wouldn’t worry the slightest about cock size it makes no difference. The height thing unfortunately will limit you to a degree on sites like this. I’m 6 foot exactly but always wanted to be taller. When I was younger I’d always consciously stand tall and wear shoes and boots with 1-1.5 inch soles , I think it worked for me a bit, it might work a tiny bit for you or at least give you more confidence and that in itself is likely to work - but like cock size I wouldn’t worry too much about things outside your control

Go after smaller girls ? Tiny girlfriends are great, they don’t eat or drink much on dates and they are so easy to buy underwear for unless size 6, it starts getting harder again.

Focus on the things you can control , personality, passion., confidence, use other sites too, there’s thousands of wines looking to meet guys and a huge proportion won’t care about you being 5 foot 6 "

Again a brilliant bit of advice, I’ll definitely take that on board. Thank you very much

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

OP.

You've just been on here by a few weeks! It takes time!

You are up against 100's of other guys all seeking the same goal.

Take a look at the Forum Pages Index for similar threads & advice. Also, FAB have advice for newcomers. In that, it says "no reply means the recipient isn't interested".

Profile wise... ditch the Cock pic to Private, put in a full face, & torso pics. Say what you can take to a meet + what you'd expect too.

In short, you have to stand out above the others. Your Profile is akin to a job CV.

It does work, but your input is key!

Not everyone is a golden God (Eros though. So Eros). It's a daily thing for people wanting to better themselves and feeling a bit meh. Let them be.

Mm. I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves! Begone, vile woman! Begone from me!"

Fuck that.

I'm a golden goddess.

Who are you?

Idiot.

Ohh I’m not trying to complain. For me when anything in life is not working I want to know why. Complaining gets you no where really.

Thank you for the advice. I never knew how many guys to girls there were on Fab. It really is hard to stand out. "

On a note about height, we are short and we have rejected guys and couples for being tall, we are just not into it and its each to there own.

Mm. I have contained my rage for as long as possible, but I shall unleash my fury upon you like the crashing of a thousand waves! Begone, vile woman! Begone from me!

Fuck that.

I'm a golden goddess.

Who are you?

Idiot."

Shut up, bird.

Thank you for the advice. I never knew how many guys to girls there were on Fab. It really is hard to stand out.

On a note about height, we are short and we have rejected guys and couples for being tall, we are just not into it and its each to there own.

"

That’s nice to hear! Thank you for a reminder that not everyone is the same

So OP, if you've learned anything, be a bit of a dick. Women love that and respond to it. Don't make it too obvious, keep them on their toes.

"So OP, if you've learned anything, be a bit of a dick. Women love that and respond to it. Don't make it too obvious, keep them on their toes."

Hahahaha already noticed…..

It’s important to be a gentleman but it pays to be a bit of a “dick”

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Offer nectar points. Or a villa holiday... That always goes well.

"So OP, if you've learned anything, be a bit of a dick. Women love that and respond to it. Don't make it too obvious, keep them on their toes."

Except, a lot don't and will think you rude and pompous.

Which is probably accurate.

But at least it's authentic.

A starter approach? This is a finisher approach! A tactic of gods! The golden god! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!

Offer nectar points. Or a villa holiday... That always goes well. "

Hahahaha might be a plan….. I’ll let you know how it goes

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Offer cake

"So OP, if you've learned anything, be a bit of a dick. Women love that and respond to it. Don't make it too obvious, keep them on their toes.

A starter approach? This is a finisher approach! A tactic of gods! The golden god! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!"

I think the trick is to be funny with it! But again thank you

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Their is someone or more than just someone out there,you need to figure out what it is that you think you might be doing wrong and with the pile of posts from previous folk whom asked similar as yourself within the forum Search it's helpful advice and very useful for you to create something that fits around you personally which is only you can do as you know yourself better than anyone.height can be an obstacle but not too everyone if you connect have chemistry, approach is also important how you approach others and obviously reading their bio before hand.

"Offer cake "

NOW you’re talking my language…… I have vast knowledge on this matter. And for the record

Victoria sponge cake with no doubt it the ultimate cake.

"So OP, if you've learned anything, be a bit of a dick. Women love that and respond to it. Don't make it too obvious, keep them on their toes.

A starter approach? This is a finisher approach! A tactic of gods! The golden god! I am untethered, and my rage knows no bounds!"

Yes! If you're a bit of a pompous twat, lean into that. If you think to yourself "I am sexually attractive. I'm an attractive man" be that way.

If you're prone to pretension and being a bit weird... just be that. Authentic is good OP.

I really like how I'm bringing it back to the OP so effortlessly.

I love riddles. Is the answer: buy a bigger cock from the local poultry farm and a pair of platform shoes?

C.

By *ighlander81Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Height and Cock size doesn’t really matter it’s how you are as a person and how you use it, while I’m tall I don’t have the biggest cock but don’t get any complaints

I love riddles. Is the answer: buy a bigger cock from the local poultry farm and a pair of platform shoes?

C. "

Sarcasm….. something I’m well versed in.

Great answer you win.

"Height and Cock size doesn’t really matter it’s how you are as a person and how you use it, while I’m tall I don’t have the biggest cock but don’t get any complaints "

Cheers mate. I think it mainly is putting myself in the right places and a review of my profile.

Thanks for the reply

By *erry bull1Man  over a year ago

doncaster

I’m 6 ft and I’m an amazing cock

Some people really don’t like other people asking for advice/help….

Did I mention I’m a SFX/Pyro technician…. I can help set fire to your house with you still inside if you’d like?

Thanks again for the advice everyone. I will be making a few tweaks to make profile and the way I go about things on here. Xx

"Some people really don’t like other people asking for advice/help….

Did I mention I’m a SFX/Pyro technician…. I can help set fire to your house with you still inside if you’d like?

"

Lean into that, you're hot stuff, literally, leave the women dripping, in sweat, petrol, I dunno, just be you.

By *ust PeachyWoman  over a year ago

Prestonish

One of my favourite guys on here is someone I drive 250 miles to meet every 2 or 3 months. He’s about 5 1/2 feet tall with an average sized cock. In every way that matters he’s pretty darned great though.

Why do you need to stand out ? Just be yourself and build connections. I’d rather just blend in and connect with people over time building trust as the friendships develop.

One of my favourite guys on here is someone I drive 250 miles to meet every 2 or 3 months. He’s about 5 1/2 feet tall with an average sized cock. In every way that matters he’s pretty darned great though. "

I’ve never had any complaints at all. I just need to get noticed. I’ve had some great advice on here today. Reading your comments gives me hope that you can get the attention. Thank you x

"Why do you need to stand out ? Just be yourself and build connections. I’d rather just blend in and connect with people over time building trust as the friendships develop. "

That’s a very good point. Maybe I just need to be more patient. Thank you

By *hoirCouple  over a year ago

Denbigh

Advertise yourself as a pocket rocket who can fit inside.

C

"

Ah if your good with sfx/pyro then that is a massive plus to stand out, try light a firework in your bum, some guy did it last year during the football and he's still talked about on the news sometimes, probably not in a good way but any publicity is good publicity.

Ah if your good with sfx/pyro then that is a massive plus to stand out, try light a firework in your bum, some guy did it last year during the football and he's still talked about on the news sometimes, probably not in a good way but any publicity is good publicity."

Now I'm humming Johnny Cash Burning Ring of Fire

Ah if your good with sfx/pyro then that is a massive plus to stand out, try light a firework in your bum, some guy did it last year during the football and he's still talked about on the news sometimes, probably not in a good way but any publicity is good publicity."

Hahahahaha! Winner, although I might lose on a lot of work due to the fact a techs safety record stand for a lot.

Maybe if I use a mask of some sort?

[Removed by poster at 07/08/22 11:40:49]

By *rg4Man  over a year ago

hunktown

[Removed by poster at 07/08/22 11:41:28]

hunktown

Dick enlarger

By *sBlueWoman  over a year ago

Up North

"Offer cake

NOW you’re talking my language…… I have vast knowledge on this matter. And for the record

Victoria sponge cake with no doubt it the ultimate cake. "

Totally agree with fresh cream

Dick enlarger"

Already had that one mate but again thanks pal

Thankfully what I lack in cock size I make up in brain matter. Sadly there’s not much you can do if you lack in that particular department

Same issues here.Even we i do finally have a meet arranged it then gets cancelled and i end up recieving abuse then get blocked

hunktown

Dick enlarger

Already had that one mate but again thanks pal

Thankfully what I lack in cock size I make up in brain matter. Sadly there’s not much you can do if you lack in that particular department

"

I’m fucked all ways then except the way I want to be

"Same issues here.Even we i do finally have a meet arranged it then gets cancelled and i end up recieving abuse then get blocked"

I have had one good experience on here.

Thankfully nothing like your experience! That sounds shocking tbh mate

"Offer cake

Victoria sponge cake with no doubt it the ultimate cake.

Totally agree with fresh cream "

Can’t be anything other than fresh cream…. That butter cream stuff should be illegal!

"Same issues here.Even we i do finally have a meet arranged it then gets cancelled and i end up recieving abuse then get blocked

I have had one good experience on here.

Thankfully nothing like your experience! That sounds shocking tbh mate "

Cheers but after being on and off of fab for a few years i have now got use to it and it doesn't bother

me as much as it use too

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

No one reads FAQs

No one reads FAQs"

Agreed, also I think I needed someone to look at my profile and look at the particulars. See exactly where I was going wrong.

By *ohn KanakaMan  over a year ago

Not all that North of North London

We don’t know you.

Thank you very much for your feed back "

Maybe people look at your profile before reading the message?

If you are acknowledging your profile is poor why would anyone else be impressed by it?

Ultimately you need to maximise your opportunities on here with a decent profile and pics and even that is no guarantee of success

We don’t know you.

Maybe people look at your profile before reading the message?

If you are acknowledging your profile is poor why would anyone else be impressed by it?

Ultimately you need to maximise your opportunities on here with a decent profile and pics and even that is no guarantee of success"

I completely agree. Thank you

You have had a meet this month. That’s more than most

"You have had a meet this month. That’s more than most "

How strange you said that as I’ve just been having a conversation about that very same thing.

I’m doing something right. It nice to know where I’m going wrong so I can improve.

Thanks for your feed back

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

You're 37 so how have you managed this in the last 20 years?

Same as normal life...

"You're 37 so how have you managed this in the last 20 years?

Same as normal life..."

Ikr….. I’m over complicating this site. Thanks for the feed back. This feed has definitely helped me today x

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Even getting a message read seems like a task."

Even without knowing the content of the message, we'd almost certainly delete it after looking at your profile. Sorry.

There's 1000's of guys for every couple/single woman on here. It's very hard to get into that top 2% but very, very easy to get into the bottom 75%.

(Bry)

"Even getting a message read seems like a task.

Even without knowing the content of the message, we'd almost certainly delete it after looking at your profile. Sorry.

There's 1000's of guys for every couple/single woman on here. It's very hard to get into that top 2% but very, very easy to get into the bottom 75%.

(Bry)"

Constructive criticism is very helpful so thanks for that.

It’s already been pointed out that my profile needs a lot of work.

Thank you for taking the time to look and also getting back to me

When I get a message I don't open it. I go straight to the profile

Maybe work on your profile Hun x

"When I get a message I don't open it. I go straight to the profile

Maybe work on your profile Hun x"

Thanks Tilly, that had been the General census, and tbh I’d never looked at it that way. Thank you very much for the advise

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Maybe work on your profile Hun x"

This ^^

Maybe work on your profile Hun x

This ^^"

I’ve taken the advice and wrote a complete new bio. I hope I come across a lot better on this one.

I’m in the process of asking people what they think and how I’m coming across.

Hopefully it’s a lot better than before

Thanks for everyone’s help and advice x

Much better lad.

Throw up some decent pics, show off your style, vibe, build etc.

I get the discretion, so use your judgement, but it counts.

Best of luck with it.

"Much better lad.

Throw up some decent pics, show off your style, vibe, build etc.

I get the discretion, so use your judgement, but it counts.

Best of luck with it."

You star!! Thanks mate x

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

Much better

"Much better"

Thank you very much. X

"Much better

Thank you very much. X "

Most of these 'big' cocks have been photographed at specific angles which make it look bigger - we have tried this with Max's cock and the visual difference is considerable....to be honest most mens cocks look to be similar sized when you see them for real and hard.

We have spotted a few crackers on her guys with tape measure trying to say his cock was 9 inches - but when you scale one inch on the tape measure you quickly realise he must have set the tape at 3 inches to start... so in reality he has the standard 6 inches or so many guys have.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

It's not about the size of the dick it's about not being a dick. Then the rest sorts it's self out as a general principle.

To be fair success has a few more factors to it too but it has very little do with your dick.

By *risxbrisxMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Much better

Thank you very much. X

Most of these 'big' cocks have been photographed at specific angles which make it look bigger - we have tried this with Max's cock and the visual difference is considerable....to be honest most mens cocks look to be similar sized when you see them for real and hard.

We have spotted a few crackers on her guys with tape measure trying to say his cock was 9 inches - but when you scale one inch on the tape measure you quickly realise he must have set the tape at 3 inches to start... so in reality he has the standard 6 inches or so many guys have. "

Lol why lie about size? when on a meet the bloke is going to look pretty silly with his little willy after making out it is 9"

I’ve no issues with the size of my cock, it’s the fact there seems to be a plethora of massive cocks with a jolly green giant to go with it.

Im more than confident I know what with mine.

It’s just finding ways of stand out from the crowd. Witch is easier said than done at my hight haha

Thanks for the feed back

» Add a new message to this topic