FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Guide for Single Women 1.0

Guide for Single Women 1.0

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is not aimed at any one person at all and is simply a generalisation.

There is a real element of attempted tongue in cheek humour in this post, coupled with one or two serious points, you decide which is which

Try to write a polite and structured profile.

Accompany your profile with some realistic pictures of you, try to avoid using silhouettes as it simply give the impression of being fake

Try to resist making demands in your profile as it will come over as rude and arrogant.

If you confess to being a bit on the "who eat all the pies" size avoid demanding Adonis with a 6 pack as it simply looks as if you are on a power trip. Much politer to quietly filter out those who do not fit your bill so to speak

As a single woman on here getting lots and lots of often unwanted and often inappropriate emails goes with the territory, simply accept this with good grace and reply/delete/block as you see fit.

Try to avoid starting threads or regularly posting complaining about being inundated with emails, you are a single woman so lots of men will want you, deal with it in a calm and polite fashion

There will always be folk who will try your patience, pester or be rude so when this happens try the following formula

Read, breath, delete, breath, block, breath, report if required, breath, relax, breath and move on

Treat all others as you would have them treat you. If they are not capable of returning the favour then the formula above works an absolute treat.

Just because you are a single women you actually don't hold all the cards, you may think you do but you don't. Whilst it only takes 2 to fuck it takes 2 to Tango, so to speak so if you want a nice guy you have to be nice yourself.

I expect some folk will pull this to pieces and some folk will make additions but whatever happens remember

It's not supposed to be all serious, it's not supposed to be gospel and it IS supposed to be light hearted

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"This is not aimed at any one person at all and is simply a generalisation.

There is a real element of attempted tongue in cheek humour in this post, coupled with one or two serious points, you decide which is which

Try to write a polite and structured profile.

Accompany your profile with some realistic pictures of you, try to avoid using silhouettes as it simply give the impression of being fake

Try to resist making demands in your profile as it will come over as rude and arrogant.

If you confess to being a bit on the "who eat all the pies" size avoid demanding Adonis with a 6 pack as it simply looks as if you are on a power trip. Much politer to quietly filter out those who do not fit your bill so to speak

As a single woman on here getting lots and lots of often unwanted and often inappropriate emails goes with the territory, simply accept this with good grace and reply/delete/block as you see fit.

Try to avoid starting threads or regularly posting complaining about being inundated with emails, you are a single woman so lots of men will want you, deal with it in a calm and polite fashion

There will always be folk who will try your patience, pester or be rude so when this happens try the following formula

Read, breath, delete, breath, block, breath, report if required, breath, relax, breath and move on

Treat all others as you would have them treat you. If they are not capable of returning the favour then the formula above works an absolute treat.

Just because you are a single women you actually don't hold all the cards, you may think you do but you don't. Whilst it only takes 2 to fuck it takes 2 to Tango, so to speak so if you want a nice guy you have to be nice yourself.

I expect some folk will pull this to pieces and some folk will make additions but whatever happens remember

It's not supposed to be all serious, it's not supposed to be gospel and it IS supposed to be light hearted "

If supposed is your operative you have failed in your mission soldier.

Moaners get my goat too. So do pious myopic moralists.

I've never made a bad contact here. Just one narrow escape. Not too narrow mind as I think he ate all the pies. Big is good by me .... but mental and needy .... he was ex military. I'm always wary of them ... pure American Beauty he was. Well... Must pack a flask n make some sandwiches im off to answer some mails

Might have hit a nerve I guess, oh well

Nooooooo I enjoyed your post thoroughly. My post was 'supposedly' light hearted too x bless x

i found that true and funny!!!

"Nooooooo I enjoyed your post thoroughly. My post was 'supposedly' light hearted too x bless x "

Bloke here and you know we cant read and understand things

I entirely agree with the original poster. Yes, single females (like me) may get a lot of mail but how long does it take to respond briefly and politely? Less time than posting a rant on here, that's for sure.

I think it is a power trip for some females to brag about how much mail they get and how rude/stupid/pushy single guys are.

All the single guys I have become friendly with have been a delight to know. So what if the odd one send inappropriate messages, or obviously hasn;t read my profile.

We need to treat people - even single guys! - the way we wish to be treated.

i get tons of mail , and i reply to zilch!

if it offends tuff shit

actually i lied, i reply if their drop dead gorgeous, so that will be one in about 500 messages

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

Only 499 to go...

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

There is nothing wrong with "eating all the pies" and wanting an Adonis with a 6 pack,

I agree with the rest though.

I always reply to messages, regardless whether I am attracted to the sender or not, as it is good manner to do so IMHO.

However, I don't get hundreds of messages a day, may 10-20 if I am lucky.

The way I contruct my reply is dependent on the quality of the message I receive. Short sharp crude ones will get a short sharp no thanks.

Do we really know whether or not anyone gets hundreds a day?

I get a fair few but never that many. I always reply, even if it is a rather curt refusal to a particularly crass message.

I sometimes block people if they can't take "no" for an answer. This applies to single guys, women and couples by the way.

Good manners cost nothing - except maybe a few minutes of your life!

But while there are some women who treat guys like dirt, maybe there will be more nice guys for those of us who appreciate them a little!

"Do we really know whether or not anyone gets hundreds a day?

I get a fair few but never that many. I always reply, even if it is a rather curt refusal to a particularly crass message.

I sometimes block people if they can't take "no" for an answer. This applies to single guys, women and couples by the way.

Good manners cost nothing - except maybe a few minutes of your life!

But while there are some women who treat guys like dirt, maybe there will be more nice guys for those of us who appreciate them a little! "

what would anyone gain out of saying they got over a hundred if they didnt???

my most in one day was 117,i still get between 50-100 a day, and if anyone thinks i'm gonna reply no thanx to all them then i'm afraid i aint, i would rather waste my time mailing the one ( if there was one) that im interested in!

i get loadddddddddds of messages a day well near to 100 most are abusive does that coun lol

Not if you're sending them to yourself.

as a single women on here you dont need a guild, people will meet you anyway lol

"as a single women on here you dont need a guild, people will meet you anyway lol"

You sure about that

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/13579

i enjoyed reading this but dont wanna comment on specific points cos im sat here smirking as i imagine how us men would be if it was our inbox full on a daily basis with mainly unwanted msgs, some even abusive off randy women. imagine our new profiles....dont add me unless we have spoke a few times...winks will be deleted, if you cant write a few lines then dont bother... no pussy pics, seen one u seen them all and not forgetting to add that we are only looking for exceptional females as we are very very choosy lol.

As a single female i can honestly say you dont have to to any of the stated above and people will still mail you asking for meets

I get about 50 messages a day and i dont actually do bugger all to work for them lol

another list?

fuck me we got some right hitler wannbe types here havnt we.

if you get let down get over it! it happens.

and if a women is so far up her own arse leave her to it,chances are shes a cam player and never mets.

stop telling be what to be,if your not happy delete your account and move on.

i meet a few people regulary from this site and all of them are different sizes,shapes whatever.

but i dont say to them 'can you do this like so and so does' or 'could you lose a few pounds love?' get real!

leave people alone to do as they please.

Okay...I've now seen advice for single men and women....what about advice for couples...anyone up for it or has it been done and I've been slack again? lol

Couples dont need any advice, we are not the problem we are the solution

"Couples dont need any advice, we are not the problem we are the solution "

hehehe hmmmmm errrrrrr nope lol

to what?

"Couples dont need any advice, we are not the problem we are the solution

to what? "

The problem obviously

Top answer!!

Top answer!! "

still dont get it?

Top answer!!

still dont get it? "

I suspect you do

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"

Okay...I've now seen advice for single men and women....what about advice for couples...anyone up for it or has it been done and I've been slack again? lol

---

Couples dont need any advice, we are not the problem we are the solution

Top answer!!

still dont get it? "

You don't get "it" - and yet you're "slack" ... slight contradiction? (tongue in cheek obviously!!!! lol)

no comment

"no comment "

Knew you got it

By *riapus4uMan  over a year ago

Charlestown, Cornwall

Politeness costs nothing in this type of site !.

If a guy has taken the trouble to message you with a half decent message (not the type of message: do you want a f**k?!), then it is only right that the woman returns a message-if only a 'no thank you type.

Yes,but if a woman replies even saying .thanks but no thanks most guys seem to think that because someone has replied then they are interested still and can't take no for an answer.

Politeness costs nothing in this type of site !.

And your right,couples send emails too and don't get replies,but we then assume we are not for them.

There are no rules saying you have to email someone back just because they have emailed you,however annying it is that you have took the time to email someone.

By *ingleguy2010Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"i enjoyed reading this but dont wanna comment on specific points cos im sat here smirking as i imagine how us men would be if it was our inbox full on a daily basis with mainly unwanted msgs, some even abusive off randy women. imagine our new profiles....dont add me unless we have spoke a few times...winks will be deleted, if you cant write a few lines then dont bother... no pussy pics, seen one u seen them all and not forgetting to add that we are only looking for exceptional females as we are very very choosy lol."

absolutely hilarious reply young man!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I think single females should be glad of the attention, especially the older ones who've probably reached their sell-by-date and are in danger of getting left on the shelf or, like the old school dances, are the last ones to be offered a sympathy shag at swing clubs.

We'd be more than happy to 'service' them until they find a man who gets all arsey about them having so many messages per day and takes them out of circulation altogether.

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"i enjoyed reading this but dont wanna comment on specific points cos im sat here smirking as i imagine how us men would be if it was our inbox full on a daily basis with mainly unwanted msgs, some even abusive off randy women. imagine our new profiles....dont add me unless we have spoke a few times...winks will be deleted, if you cant write a few lines then dont bother... no pussy pics, seen one u seen them all and not forgetting to add that we are only looking for exceptional females as we are very very choosy lol."

I already do this

"Personally, I think single females should be glad of the attention, especially the older ones who've probably reached their sell-by-date and are in danger of getting left on the shelf or, like the old school dances, are the last ones to be offered a sympathy shag at swing clubs.

We'd be more than happy to 'service' them until they find a man who gets all arsey about them having so many messages per day and takes them out of circulation altogether. "

pmsl....hmmmmm

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Personally, I think single females should be glad of the attention, especially the older ones who've probably reached their sell-by-date and are in danger of getting left on the shelf or, like the old school dances, are the last ones to be offered a sympathy shag at swing clubs.

We'd be more than happy to 'service' them until they find a man who gets all arsey about them having so many messages per day and takes them out of circulation altogether. "

but Ive got a really good view from this 'ere shelf...

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

We'd be more than happy to 'service' them until they find a man who gets all arsey about them having so many messages per day and takes them out of circulation altogether.

but Ive got a really good view from this 'ere shelf... "

I already offer this service

» Add a new message to this topic