FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Profile assessment and advice please

Profile assessment and advice please

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all thanks for taking the time to read this.

I am new and trying to find my way in to the scene.

I have had a bit of luck on here and just wanted an honest assessment of my profile and some tips for improvement.

I would love to chat with more people about anything and everything and I am more than happy to listen/talk & advise with anyone who is struggling with daily life.

I have had my share of demons during my life and finally found a way of staring them down and banishing them and I don't mind giving advice on things to try.

It's not all about the sex for me I want to make connections and a difference in this world while living my best life.

All the best and take care and remember you are beautiful.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

No public pics will put a lot of people off.

You can't accommodate, most will think that points to you being attached. If that's not the case you could mention in your text why you can't.

Your text isn't too bad and gives a hint of your personality but maybe add a little more info about what you enjoy and what you can bring to the table.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Welcome to fab and the forum.

Your profile is fine, it tells us who you are .

Good luck

Thank you for taking the time to look and reply its appreciated

Thank you for the good advice you had some valid points

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you for the good advice you had some valid points "

One more piece of advice .

Under each post is a reply+quote button, if you use that it quoted the post you're replying to

"Thank you for the good advice you had some valid points

Under each post is a reply+quote button, if you use that it quoted the post you're replying to "

I noticed that after I replied previously. Novice mistake by a novice haha

By *ouble_The_DelightCouple  over a year ago

Wakefield

We do not play with single males but your profile reads well, if you can explain why you cannot accommodate and set the cock pics to private or just have one visible as having 6 of the same cock doesn't doesn't anything for most people.

k

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

Welcome and better written than most profiles. At least you have some sentences of more than five words

But uniquely different? Really? And I know we are not your target market but do you need six cocks pics as your public pics (mostly close up at that). I know plenty of ladies get really turned off by so many cock close-ups. Some like I know but maybe not doing yourself any favours. "I like mental stimulation but here are six cock close-ups anyway"

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Thank you for the good advice you had some valid points

Under each post is a reply+quote button, if you use that it quoted the post you're replying to

I noticed that after I replied previously. Novice mistake by a novice haha"

We were all novices once

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Six cock shots are the only visible photos. That's a nope.

And no. You're not a rarity. Many people are looking for more than just a quick hook up.

The profile really doesn't stand out but I won't tell you what to write as then it'll reflect me, not you.

The most important skill to learn is how to.present yourself online. And getting others to do that just results in the profile not being you. If it takes months of trial and error and frequent changes then that's the best way to go. There is no magic wand.

A

Apologies and thanks for taking the time to read and reply.

I only set the cock pics to public a couple of hours ago after browsing one of the forum rooms and deciding to join in.

Wouldn't usually have any visible and will be rectifying it now.

"Welcome and better written than most profiles. At least you have some sentences of more than five words

But uniquely different? Really? And I know we are not your target market but do you need six cocks pics as your public pics (mostly close up at that). I know plenty of ladies get really turned off by so many cock close-ups. Some like I know but maybe not doing yourself any favours. "I like mental stimulation but here are six cock close-ups anyway" "

Thanks for the reply and the cock pics are hidden again I learn from my mistakes.

I would say I am uniquely different from a high percentage of males on here from what I have read. As I do read profiles and think about the message I am going to send, Also I only send face pics I appreciate that people have a choice too request dick pics (apart from my recent mistake) and I genuinely want to engage with getting too know someone I have no desire for a quick 5 min car meet after 4 messages I need feel something instinctively and have an urge before thinking of a meet

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

The profile's not badly written but for us there'd be an issue in that there's no public pics, your age range might be a bit tight, you *may* be attached and we are one of the (unusual?) couples that aren't looking for long message sessions, and are looking for more one-offs than deeper connections.

Also...having to open your profile to see where you are is a minor pain in the arse.

Can't please everyone.

(Bry)

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"Hi all thanks for taking the time to read this.

I have had a bit of luck on here and just wanted an honest assessment of my profile and some tips for improvement.

I would love to chat with more people about anything and everything and I am more than happy to listen/talk & advise with anyone who is struggling with daily life.

I have had my share of demons during my life and finally found a way of staring them down and banishing them and I don't mind giving advice on things to try.

It's not all about the sex for me I want to make connections and a difference in this world while living my best life.

All the best and take care and remember you are beautiful."

Why can't you accommodate??

All the best and take care and remember you are beautiful.

Why can't you accommodate??"

I have recently had a change of circumstances and I am unable to accommodate until I have found myself suitable accommodation to live in.

I can accommodate in a hotel room if required but obviously that would be discussed whilst arranging the meet

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

All the best and take care and remember you are beautiful."

As mentioned the no pics will most defiantly put people off..also I would remove the part about getting hooked. That will likely cause someone a bit of concern about you being potentially needing more of the same person than they are willing to give. If you know what I mean.

» Add a new message to this topic