FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > disabled

disabled

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *agicmarc OP   Man  over a year ago

tonyrefail

hi would someone being disabled stop you from playing with them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not stop me.

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"hi would someone being disabled stop you from playing with them? "

That depends on the disability and whether the person's attitude. I am not fully abled, even had a couple months in a wheelchair when I was non-weightbearing, yet that, as far as I'm aware, hasn't stopped anyone wanting to play with me.

tonyrefail

ok i’ve got cerebral palsy affecting my leg

It wouldn't stop me, I would prefer to be told prior to meeting though ..

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"It wouldn't stop me, I would prefer to be told prior to meeting though .."

This! Just common courtesy rather than anything else. Though if I'm honest, I hardly ever remember to mention my dodgy hips.

Ive got a bit of brain damage as well as a few physical issue. Most people just think im a twat anyway and i cant be bothered to explain it half the time lol

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"hi would someone being disabled stop you from playing with them? "

No if I'm attracted to them a disability wouldn't bother me but depending on the nature of it I would ex them to make me aware of any limitations in advance of getting naked.

Nita

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

Not in the slightest ….

To me it, it is who they are, not what they are, as with anyone else.

I have met a couple of ladies with disabilities over they years, and had a most wonderful and erotic time. If it felt right and there was a mutual desire then absolutely xxx

R xx

"It wouldn't stop me, I would prefer to be told prior to meeting though .."

tonyrefail

"It wouldn't stop me, I would prefer to be told prior to meeting though .. "

ok

On a surface level absolutely no issue at all. On a more logistics one, I'd want to know prior if there would be anything that would impact on anything I guess? I mean not much point in chatting with someone for a while, offering a meet at your home/or a club. And then someone stating it would be say absolutely unaccessible due to stairs for example?... Obviously there are ways around that with perhaps a different venue? But I'd prefer to know pretty much from the off rather than further down the line later on

tonyrefail

"On a surface level absolutely no issue at all. On a more logistics one, I'd want to know prior if there would be anything that would impact on anything I guess? I mean not much point in chatting with someone for a while, offering a meet at your home/or a club. And then someone stating it would be say absolutely unaccessible due to stairs for example?... Obviously there are ways around that with perhaps a different venue? But I'd prefer to know pretty much from the off rather than further down the line later on "

totally understand that i meant would it stop you playing at clubs?

"On a surface level absolutely no issue at all. On a more logistics one, I'd want to know prior if there would be anything that would impact on anything I guess? I mean not much point in chatting with someone for a while, offering a meet at your home/or a club. And then someone stating it would be say absolutely unaccessible due to stairs for example?... Obviously there are ways around that with perhaps a different venue? But I'd prefer to know pretty much from the off rather than further down the line later on

totally understand that i meant would it stop you playing at clubs? "

No, absolutely not if I fancied someone/they were attracted back to me, and we struck up a little conversation together first and it clicked enough to evolve to a play? I mean we're all essentially in the same boat regarding someone catching somebodies else's eye... Or not at the case may be

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Honestly, I think it would depend on the disability. Any disability that effects the brain, unpredictable behaviour or personality for me would be no. Whilst, other disabilities maybe.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

No

By *elshrider95Man  over a year ago

LLANTWIT MAJOR

No not at all

By *ibennyMan  over a year ago

rutherglen

No definitely not ,as I have took a stroke in November and tell people, hasn't stopped them or me .

tonyrefail

cerebral palsy affecting mr mega

By *heelygalWoman  over a year ago

BIRMINGHAM

*cackles*

I'm a very disabled wheelchair user and have had no problems here.

"*cackles*

"

I can see why, i mean fuuuuu..........

I’ve met a double amputee (legs) and had a great time. Met someone confined to their bed (way more over weight than revealed nor very mobile) I didn’t stay long. So it very much depends

By *egoMan  over a year ago

Preston

I actively search for it, maybe it’s a kink.

By *aggy40Man  over a year ago

Nuneaton

I have a colostomy bag whos meeting?

By *ongueFkYouMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"*cackles*

"

I bet you don't you are absolutely stunning x I find it a turn on x

I understand the mental side of things ie brain trauma etc but certainly not physical

By *orkshireDrifterMan  over a year ago

Bridlington.

As someone else has commented, not if I'm attracted to them both physically and as a person.

That said disability often acts to deprive people of a reasonable sex life, especially those requiring care for their basic living.

Some of you will have heard of Tuppy Owens who founded 'Ousiders' to assist precisely this group.

tonyrefail

"As someone else has commented, not if I'm attracted to them both physically and as a person.

That said disability often acts to deprive people of a reasonable sex life, especially those requiring care for their basic living.

Some of you will have heard of Tuppy Owens who founded 'Ousiders' to assist precisely this group."

i’ve got cerebral palsy

By *aughtyPuppyMan  over a year ago

SouthEast

Depends on different factors. 1st and foremost for me is honesty from the outset..then I can actively choose to continue chatting or not. If i like someone and are attracted to them (and their personality), and they have been honest all along then ive chosen to continue chatting then its no issue whatever the disability - for example wheelchair users I have no issue with in that scenario. I suppose really if I'm honest, for me it's more if brain function is impaired, thats where I would have major cause for concern and alarm bells ring.. apologies if that sounds discriminatory but I think sensible approach.

tonyrefail

would you put it in my profile? xx

By *lark_KentMan  over a year ago

Smallville

No, not at all. Everyone is unique

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

For us it would depend on what the disability was.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Depends on different factors. 1st and foremost for me is honesty from the outset..then I can actively choose to continue chatting or not. If i like someone and are attracted to them (and their personality), and they have been honest all along then ive chosen to continue chatting then its no issue whatever the disability - for example wheelchair users I have no issue with in that scenario. I suppose really if I'm honest, for me it's more if brain function is impaired, thats where I would have major cause for concern and alarm bells ring.. apologies if that sounds discriminatory but I think sensible approach."

Depends on what you mean by brain function impaired. Cerebral palsy is a condition originating in the brain, but people with CP can range from profoundly disabled to barely impaired (depending on the cause and type of CP). Many wheelchair users have conditions relating to the spine or peripheral nerves - whilst not the brain, this is CNS related. However, having a spinal cord injury or peripheral nerve injury does not alter cognitive function......

Finding out individual circumstances is probably best.

tonyrefail

only walk with a limp

By *aughtyPuppyMan  over a year ago

SouthEast

"Depends on different factors. 1st and foremost for me is honesty from the outset..then I can actively choose to continue chatting or not. If i like someone and are attracted to them (and their personality), and they have been honest all along then ive chosen to continue chatting then its no issue whatever the disability - for example wheelchair users I have no issue with in that scenario. I suppose really if I'm honest, for me it's more if brain function is impaired, thats where I would have major cause for concern and alarm bells ring.. apologies if that sounds discriminatory but I think sensible approach.

Depends on what you mean by brain function impaired. Cerebral palsy is a condition originating in the brain, but people with CP can range from profoundly disabled to barely impaired (depending on the cause and type of CP). Many wheelchair users have conditions relating to the spine or peripheral nerves - whilst not the brain, this is CNS related. However, having a spinal cord injury or peripheral nerve injury does not alter cognitive function......

Finding out individual circumstances is probably best. "

I mean it more in terms of impaired cognitive processes then its a big issue but not how the brain interacts with body so much.

Wouldnt stop me

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

Defo not stop me

By * lolita xWoman  over a year ago

North

"only walk with a limp "

I wouldn’t really say that shouldn’t effect anyone wanting to meet you

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

As I alluded to previously in this thread, I have no problem here … this about the person / connection rather then what is, or isn’t there.

A few years ago at TV club, I met a lovely RG lady who was there with a friend of hers. We were sat chatting for ages and really hit it off, she was great. When she stood up I noticed she had a stiff leg … which actually turned out to be an artificial leg. She hadn’t mentioned it previously (why would she), but was open about it when asked. We got very close and before we went to a play room, she also told me she had a stoma bag, but it was discreetly hidden - it didn’t bother me.

No details here, but we had a most wonderful time together and so enjoyed each other. This was about 2 likeminded people having fun.

R xx

By *iven to the WildCouple  over a year ago

Batley

Wouldn't stop us, if we find you attractive and you're interesting. Also like above, better to know early on. I think ablist culture makes people who aren't familiar with certain disabilities awkward about it and desperate not to offend. So just address it and let them know if your open to questions or don't want to talk about it.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve played with a partially sighted guy, guy that had had a stroke, a guy with Parkinson’s diagnosed in his 30’s, one with Aspergers. Even played with a guy that had open heart surgery.

Like above, it’s about that person, the connection and having fun and making any necessary adjustments if required. Knowing their limitations before playing and being aware of any signs of distress or discomfort they may feel

CP can be mild or severe. Hope you find someone who appreciates you. Fx

» Add a new message to this topic