FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Advice on Pics?

Advice on Pics?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oungDumbAndFullOf OP   Man  over a year ago

Lurgan

Mainly posting for opinions on my new ones lol, body, half face and dick pics to hidden seems to be the way to go.

But after you give your helpful criticism for me why don’t you mention what kinds of pics you like (or don’t like) to see from other Fabbers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be interesting to see what people actually want to see in profile photos.

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Some personality coming through! That’s what we like!

By *harAndBryCouple  over a year ago

nr Stamford

We like to see a face pic to see if we think the person is attractive , a naked body pic to see what kind of size they are, a dick pic to see (a) if they have enough class to make it a nice pic and (b) to check it's not a micropenis or covered in scabs, and a clothed pic to get an idea of personality.

If possible, two of each as anyone can look great in one pic.

(Bry)

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"Be interesting to see what people actually want to see in profile photos."

It's of no interest to see what other people want to see in profile pictures. It's your profile and it's far more honest and useful to present yourself as you want others to see you, not as they want to see you.

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"Mainly posting for opinions on my new ones lol, body, half face and dick pics to hidden seems to be the way to go.

But after you give your helpful criticism for me why don’t you mention what kinds of pics you like (or don’t like) to see from other Fabbers?

"

I'm not really pretentious over my face. Which could probably be all over the internet by now. So my profile is my face. It also helps that if I'm on the train or a bus and a kid looks over my shoulder at my phone, they are not traumatised by a nude adult when I open a message! lol! Yes the majority of us where not raised by nude clothing free parents. I for one never say my dad's d*ck!!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Personally I don't like the bit of tongue sticking out

We only want to see a close up of the face and a clothed body shot. For us we want someone good looking with some personality. There are a lot of sleazy guys on here and they all have dick pics on their profiles. We are often proved right when we say we don't like dick pics and the guys get aggressive.

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Gainsborough

"Mainly posting for opinions on my new ones lol, body, half face and dick pics to hidden seems to be the way to go.

"

Never try to figure out what the populace of fab 'wants' lol, you'll just go round and round in circles, as everyone is different!

As far as pics go; 99% of the time only other men Fab pics, so you'll rarely know what women like anyway. Just do your own thing, it's your profile, please yourself and if others like what they see, they'll come a calling....

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Whatever your comfortable with, we all like different things, for me personally I prefer teasing shots, undies on, dressed - suit, unbuttoned jeans etc, but for what I like others won't.

Mrs

By *oungDumbAndFullOf OP   Man  over a year ago

Lurgan

"Personally I don't like the bit of tongue sticking out"

Thanks I wasn’t too keen on it myself haha I’ll have to take a new one

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"We like to see a face pic to see if we think the person is attractive , a naked body pic to see what kind of size they are, a dick pic to see (a) if they have enough class to make it a nice pic and (b) to check it's not a micropenis or covered in scabs, and a clothed pic to get an idea of personality.

(Bry)"

This is the correct answer

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"We like to see a face pic to see if we think the person is attractive , a naked body pic to see what kind of size they are, a dick pic to see (a) if they have enough class to make it a nice pic and (b) to check it's not a micropenis or covered in scabs, and a clothed pic to get an idea of personality.

(Bry)"

I'm intrigued by a micropenis personally. I want to see what tricks it can do. I know penis sleeves exist.

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Be interesting to see what people actually want to see in profile photos.

It's of no interest to see what other people want to see in profile pictures. It's your profile and it's far more honest and useful to present yourself as you want others to see you, not as they want to see you. "

Totally agree

By *ealitybitesMan  over a year ago

Belfast

When it comes to pics I take the "my profile, my pics and you'll take what I give you" approach.

If I ever felt anything on my profile was just a box ticking exercise I'd pack it in.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Personally I like a guy in a suit, nice tight boxers to show off his bum and thighs. I like nice eyes and a smile and can be separate pics if you don’t want to put up a face pic. Quirky, fun pics can be good as well.

"

Some people do like to see a dick in pictures.

Not in the sense that it's a zoom in picture focused entirely on the dick, that's pointless because there's no way to really gauge those pics, if proper are interested that way.

A full length body shot, including dick is possibly the way to go.

Yes, the are some that state they don't want to see such a thing on a site like this, there are others that do, and are interested.

Some don't like dick pics in their inbox, some won't add friends unless they've already decided that a meet is possibly in the cards.

That's why I think a full length body shot is the way to go

"We only want to see a close up of the face and a clothed body shot. For us we want someone good looking with some personality. There are a lot of sleazy guys on here and they all have dick pics on their profiles. We are often proved right when we say we don't like dick pics and the guys get aggressive. "

Looks are sunjective tho? Im a decent looking guy but i get turned down by women who say im not for them yet they are not attractive themselves so always baffles me. Its a minefield.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We like creative pictures, stuff that stands out from the rest.

» Add a new message to this topic