FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > do i stay or do i go! lol

do i stay or do i go! lol

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all, over the last year I been on this site I had a fair bit of fun .. But recently the timewasters,liars,idiots have spoilt it 4 me and now makin me feel like leavin

Any advice welcome or comment( and be4 the sceptics arrive sayin this is look at my profile queStion its not)

Just after advice people

X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

If you're finding you're coming across timewasters all the time now, when you weren't in the past..... Maybe time to look at whether your selection process has changed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It does not happen very often but some people get very upset when we say no, or, we state that they are too far for us to travel. The worse ones are the ones who have paid absolutely no attention to our profile and should not have responded in the first place. We have never been called timewasters but the implication is in the return mail after rejection.

"Hi all, over the last year I been on this site I had a fair bit of fun .. But recently the timewasters,liars,idiots have spoilt it 4 me and now makin me feel like leavin

Any advice welcome or comment( and be4 the sceptics arrive sayin this is look at my profile queStion its not)

Just after advice people

X "

If they have truly spoilt it for you and you aren't enjoying the site leave. Or at the very least hide your profile and have a break.

It's supposed to be fun.

By *kin BohnerMan  over a year ago

derby

Go or stay, your choice.

By *stwoCouple  over a year ago

anywhere

Bye

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"Hi all, over the last year I been on this site I had a fair bit of fun .. But recently the timewasters,liars,idiots have spoilt it 4 me and now makin me feel like leavin

Just after advice people

X "

If the sites filters and tools along with your own selection criteria cant prevent these people from causing you not to enjoy yourself,, afterall This is meant to enhance a persons fun and enjoyment...

its time to leave,..

If you were going to leave the site for real, you would not have posted this thread. But, hey! It's got you some attention.

Will wait for your next similar message in a couple of months time!

"If you were going to leave the site for real, you would not have posted this thread. But, hey! It's got you some attention.

Will wait for your next similar message in a couple of months time!"

Sadly must agree

By *evilwolfCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"

If they have truly spoilt it for you and you aren't enjoying the site leave. Or at the very least hide your profile and have a break.

It's supposed to be fun."

Wolf

Sorry OP, but this sort of post appears on a regular basis, and always get's similar replies.

No matter how you phrase it, the consensus is that it doesn't do you any good!

If you're not enjoying the site, you know what to do!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Bye, take care, Z

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Just after advice people

X

If the sites filters and tools along with your own selection criteria cant prevent these people from causing you not to enjoy yourself,, afterall This is meant to enhance a persons fun and enjoyment...

its time to leave,..

"

Still here then.....

Must say Im not supprised hes not left...not many do...must be enjoying the site again maybe

'if it aint fun why do it?' Robbie Williams -candy.

wise words

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

Just after advice people

X "

The way I see it is that if you leave - they have won. I've had my fair share of timewasters in the past and I even drove all the way to Plymouth from Nottingham to find I'd been duped. Just keep blocking them. I am determined they are not going to drive me off this site.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Just after advice people

X "

it has the feel of holding us all the ransom so you can hear the words "oh please don't go!" and to me that is unfair.....

if it isn't fun... then why be somewhere where you are not if someone is not holding a gun to your head.....

if you want to stay, stay... if you want to go,go.... but making a song and dance of your decision does you no favours....

If you are not happy go but if you want to stay then stay. You could go and come back again. Its your time and your choice.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

these type of threads make me wonder if some people in general have lost the ability to make a decision..

From past experience i can tell you that if you stay there WILL be trouble, however, if you go it WILL be double, but please come on, and let us know, will you stay or will you go??

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"From past experience i can tell you that if you stay there WILL be trouble, however, if you go it WILL be double, but please come on, and let us know, will you stay or will you go??"

Just after advice people

X "

dont leave babes people on here arent worth it

lipstick xx

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"From past experience i can tell you that if you stay there WILL be trouble, however, if you go it WILL be double, but please come on, and let us know, will you stay or will you go??"

Hahaha

By *iddlesbroughmaleMan  over a year ago

middlesbrough

Leave then no worrys pal

» Add a new message to this topic