FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > how do u say thanks but no thanks

how do u say thanks but no thanks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When you have met someone a couple of times but have found them incompatible to you for whatever reason I mean what if they are generally lovely but ur just not quite getting that sexual spark??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Be dead straight and tell them...better to be honest and easy going..

"Be dead straight and tell them...better to be honest and easy going.."

This.

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yeah definitely be up front and honest. I met a guy a couple of times who was a lovely guy, nice to chat to but had the smallest cock I've seen and didn't even make up for it with his fingers and tongue!! I didn't want to hurt his feelings by telling him he was crap in bed so i told him that we just weren't sexually compatible so wouldn't be catching up again!! This led to a few weeks of pleading and promising to be better till in the end I snapped and told I'm it weren't gonna grow a couple of inches so still wouldn't satisfy!! ( I will point out that I'm no size diva but 4" and thin just weren't cutting it).

I felt mean but realised I should have been upfront in the first place!! He still tries for a meet every now and again but it ain't happening!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Yeah definitely be up front and honest. I met a guy a couple of times who was a lovely guy, nice to chat to but had the smallest cock I've seen and didn't even make up for it with his fingers and tongue!! I didn't want to hurt his feelings by telling him he was crap in bed so i told him that we just weren't sexually compatible so wouldn't be catching up again!! This led to a few weeks of pleading and promising to be better till in the end I snapped and told I'm it weren't gonna grow a couple of inches so still wouldn't satisfy!! ( I will point out that I'm no size diva but 4" and thin just weren't cutting it).

I felt mean but realised I should have been upfront in the first place!! He still tries for a meet every now and again but it ain't happening!!!"

I feel a bit bad cos they feel it the hubby feels it but the whole thing with them does nothing for me at all... I gave it a good try twice lol but nothing what so ever for me

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

Just be honest because in swinging the ability to say NO is hugely important.... and if you struggle in message, how will you be face to face

good luck

Saying no in this scene is a huge must

It doesnt have to be a harse no though.

Ive used, Ive decided im trying new things, I have other fantasies I wish to explore right now, Id like to get to know new people to broaden my horizons and the old fallback I feel we've explored as much as we can

Or just tell them, sorry you dont feel the connection is right

But sadly there are guys on here who just don't seem to get it!

According to a ladyfriend, they've never met but one guy keeps asking! In the case of another guy, they did meet but she decided he wasn't for her so she hasn't repeated it, but he keeps asking and asking, simply becoming a pest!

They don't seem to realise that it smacks of desperation too!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Ah my best friend - the block button.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"But sadly there are guys on here who just don't seem to get it!

According to a ladyfriend, they've never met but one guy keeps asking! In the case of another guy, they did meet but she decided he wasn't for her so she hasn't repeated it, but he keeps asking and asking, simply becoming a pest!

They don't seem to realise that it smacks of desperation too! "

i take it she has actually told number 1 she doesnt want to meet him and number 2 that she doesnt want a repeat...

if she has then more fool them, if she hasnt maybe she should.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Get them to read this thread.....

i take it she has actually told number 1 she doesnt want to meet him and number 2 that she doesnt want a repeat...

if she has then more fool them, if she hasnt maybe she should."

Yes she has in both cases, but there are some ladies on here who are decent human beings and will bend over backwards(no sexual pun intended) to avoid being what they see as nasty.

I've told her that she should simply block them, end of story! Some guys don't deserve civility, imho!

"Get them to read this thread....."

like it!

I try and reply to all of the messages, first time.

When they then email again I delete and block.

If they send email after email I block

When they send me a rejection, when I havent even sent them an email, I tell them I respect their desicion and will block them so I dont come across them again, then I block and delete.

most routes lead to block the others well they get into my underwear

Well......usually they just ignore me haha

By *ittle Minx 73Woman  over a year ago

South Suffolk

if she has then more fool them, if she hasnt maybe she should."

+

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

Just say, 'thanks, but no thanks'?

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"Be dead straight and tell them...better to be honest and easy going..

This. "

Seconded

By *H91Man  over a year ago

Ruislip

"Just say, 'thanks, but no thanks'? "

This. Its how I would want to be told. Better getting straight to the point, so you aren't wasting your and their time.

By *rightloonMan  over a year ago

Stafford

"Saying no in this scene is a huge must

It doesnt have to be a harse no though.

Ive used, Ive decided im trying new things, I have other fantasies I wish to explore right now, Id like to get to know new people to broaden my horizons and the old fallback I feel we've explored as much as we can

Or just tell them, sorry you dont feel the connection is right "

This is a woman who knows her stuff. A little bit of grace goes a long way. Its just a pity that it has to get more graphical for those who are "less secure" about themselves.

By *ovely CummingsWoman  over a year ago

Peaky Nipples

I do think some forget the true meaning behind NSA

No strings, no commitment. Politeness yes, but the main ethos at the core should always be that this is fun for all those involved and no shouldn't cause offence.

» Add a new message to this topic