FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > my profile

my profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So hot or not, take to bed or avoid, and if its avoid please say why. X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

From a mans point of view which I know u don't want, you have no chance of making an impression with that profile.

No decent photos ( women don't want to see your nob) and no text on your profile . Anyone that looks will walk away .

The only impression your profile gives to me is that you're in a relationship in which the sex has gone stale and you're looking for it elsewhere.

How about giving us an insight into your likes/dislikes? What could you offer us? Any information like that on a profile is sure to keep me reading.

Good luck!

I'm nor sure "my sex life is as boring as hell" is going to sell you in a particularly positive light on here...

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Yeah sorry don't like the pics, spelling mistakes and what there is there is pretty negative.

Good luck finding what your looking for though!

I think you should leave your profile exactly as it is, it obviously reflects yourself seeing as how you're the one who wrote it.

By *issy louWoman  over a year ago

Staffordshire Moorlands

sorry, but its not just your sex life that is boring - your profile is pretty boring too! There is nothing there to attract anyone, it is very negative and doesnt say anything about you. Good luck in what youre looking for tho x

By *c-ukMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

Your profile says!!

"If your going to message me then send a face photo"

You may have worked it out already but women dont need to message you!! They ALL get a 1000 messages a day so why would they need to send you a face pic.

Just friendly advice.. Women dont generally email first.. Most will never even read your profile without you message them.

Just friendly advice.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

The pp's have said it all.

2 practically identical cock pics- try a bum, torso pic if you don't want your face on fair enough but mix it up a little.

Very little text to explain your likes/dislikes/what you can offer.

If you don't want 'oddball guys' message you then adjust your filters. Problem solved.

The fact you can accom and travel is good so once your profile is sorted that will benefit you a lot.

Look on the forums for some other single males profiles and get some tips from there!!

Good luck x x

"Your profile says!!

You may have worked it out already but women dont need to message you!! They ALL get a 1000 messages a day so why would they need to send you a face pic.

Just friendly advice.. Women dont generally email first.. Most will never even read your profile without you message them.

Just friendly advice. "

Women message me. I don't message them except dirtyeyes she was a one of x

Kent

"Your profile says!!

Just friendly advice.

Women message me. I don't message them except dirtyeyes she was a one of x"

That's because your pics are good, your profile is well written, you seem like a nice bloke and you have excellent veri's. xx

"Your profile says!!

Just friendly advice.

That's because your pics are good, your profile is well written, you seem like a nice bloke and you have excellent veri's. xx "

Thank you very much. Cheques in the post with a little kiss x

Kent

"Your profile says!!

Just friendly advice.

That's because your pics are good, your profile is well written, you seem like a nice bloke and you have excellent veri's. xx

Thank you very much. Cheques in the post with a little kiss x"

Ooh lovely.. A quick bum squeeze would of been better but hey ho x

"Your profile says!!

Just friendly advice.

Ooh lovely.. A quick bum squeeze would of been better but hey ho x "

No sexual contact till second meet tut tut. Lol but second meet squeeze as hard as you like

Kent

"Your profile says!!

Just friendly advice.

Ooh lovely.. A quick bum squeeze would of been better but hey ho x

No sexual contact till second meet tut tut. Lol but second meet squeeze as hard as you like"

Meh... Ok

"So hot or not, take to bed or avoid, and if its avoid please say why. X "

Average as it looks like a 1000 others.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok points noted, spelling can't help very much, yer am single but do i rally know how to talk about my self /well no. Any thanks

"Ok points noted, spelling can't help very much, yer am single but do i rally know how to talk about my self /well no. Any thanks "

Do a search on the forums and check out the introductions forum as there has been loads of posts and lots of suggestions and guidance on what to say

» Add a new message to this topic