FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > This site has to many single men

This site has to many single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r kinky OP   Man  over a year ago

Burton Latimer

Been on fab for sometime I’ve tried everything by changing my profile changing the pictures tried small talk I’ve tried lengthy messages I’ve not been pushy But seems there is too many single males , females have so much choice has anyone else Experience this? And feel like it’s waste of money the male to female Ratio is nowhere near such a shame!!!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

Don’t rely solely on fab. Get yourself to organised socials and clubs, lots of events and info on the forum

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Dull profile with not a lot to endear you to anyone.

There are a lot of blokes on here but in reality,not enough guys on here with a grasp of what it's all about !

Burton Latimer

I’ve change my profile three times I’ve kept it short and sweet But thanks for your advice

By *ohnandJulieCouple  over a year ago

"Been on fab for sometime I’ve tried everything by changing my profile changing the pictures tried small talk I’ve tried lengthy messages I’ve not been pushy But seems there is too many single males , females have so much choice has anyone else Experience this? And feel like it’s waste of money the male to female Ratio is nowhere near such a shame!!! "

Very true.

Maybe a lot of them should leave instead of moaning.....

Burton Latimer

I’m not moaning I’m asking if anyone else has experienced this !!! it’s people like yourself that ruin this Forum chat

By *elaxedsexyfun1Man  over a year ago

Raunds

You are a genius! Nobody else thought this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’m not moaning I’m asking if anyone else has experienced this !!! it’s people like yourself that ruin this Forum chat "

To answer then; No I can’t say I have experienced that

"I’m not moaning I’m asking if anyone else has experienced this !!! it’s people like yourself that ruin this Forum chat "

You said it is a waste of money.

Is that not moaning??

By *gvdriver2Man  over a year ago

Highbridge

"Don’t rely solely on fab. Get yourself to organised socials and clubs, lots of events and info on the forum "

Excellent advice, most of my earliest meeting and verifications were from socials and club meetings,even if they didn't result in play on the night. Make sure you have a pen and paper handy to write down names and usernames as you will probably forget them by the morning.

Offer your own username and not written on the back of a serviette or old till receipt.

Take advice in the forums on what couples like to see in a profile.

Best of luck

Michael

Your status. I'd not bother.

If I see a status that is basically I'll do owt I don't bother.

By *orthmanMan  over a year ago

Kendal

[Removed by poster at 27/08/22 18:12:28]

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

There is a lot of single males but look at the ones with good verifications they tend to have pics other than cock pics and a decent write up.

I know you've said you've changed your profile 3x but you've also said women have the pic, what makes your profile or pics stand out for them to pick you??

Mrs

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

And yeah loose the status.

Kendal

"Your status. I'd not bother.

"

Not only that but he'll do owt ungrammatically.

His status should read

'ARE there any females..'.

Come on man, get a grip. How are you going to attract women if you can't distinguish your singulars and plurals.

His status should read

Come on man, get a grip. How are you going to attract women if you can't distinguish your singulars and plurals."

Glad you said it.

It seems obvious some people think that no effort is needed....

Best not say much though.

We ruin the chats.....

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

You're asking for advice, people have given their honest advice yet have taken it rather personally it seems. If truth is hard to hear then I doubt fab is a place for you.

Also echoing what others have said, you complain about there being too many men, yet ironically your current persona is one that is generic and boring. See it all the time bud, you won't stand a chance being like that.

By *eordieguy2019Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Unfortunately it's the nature of all internet sites, but this one is worse than most.

If anyone knows a site similar to this or pof I'd like a heads up.

By *hirleyMan  over a year ago

somewhere

"Unfortunately it's the nature of all internet sites, but this one is worse than most.

If anyone knows a site similar to this or pof I'd like a heads up.

"

You see I'd say this is the best site to meet people personally. I've had loads of success in the past from here, but it all depends on what you want, I'm just guessing, but OP is not going to find what he wants here I doubt

By *afksedMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Every single time…

No effort on the profile.

Every single time…

Not offering something different.

Every single time…

Poor grammar.

If you put no time or effort in to this, what does this say about the people you are trying to attract?

Have you considered copy and pasting a blanket bomb message to everyone?

(Note - sarcasm)

"Every single time…

Every single time…

Every single time…

Poor grammar.

If you put no time or effort in to this, what does this say about the people you are trying to attract?

(Note - sarcasm)"

Be interesting to see your reply OP.

Birmingham

"Every single time…

Every single time…

Every single time…

Poor grammar.

(Note - sarcasm)

Be interesting to see your reply OP."

Oops - too much?

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

OP, did you think that, just by paying for site supporter, you're going to be swimming in pussy? You didn't have to pay a penny to use Fab, you chose to, for whatever reason, to support the site.

Birmingham

"OP, did you think that, just by paying for site supporter, you're going to be swimming in pussy? You didn't have to pay a penny to use Fab, you chose to, for whatever reason, to support the site. "

Well said.

Very well said.

What’s this fee you can pay to swim in pussy? Can we split it and go halves on the pussy, Angel?

Burton Latimer

This is very true but when you have dyslexia it’s not not a easy thing todo mate

By *everFullyDressedCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

" There are a lot of blokes on here but in reality,not enough guys on here with a grasp of what it's all about !"

This!

It’s a mindset and lifestyle thing….well it certainly is for us!

By *ornyvirginphxWoman  over a year ago

phoenix

"I’m not moaning I’m asking if anyone else has experienced this !!! it’s people like yourself that ruin this Forum chat

To answer then; No I can’t say I have experienced that "

His is a fantastic example of a profile that stands out - no wonder he doesn’t experience that issue

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

"Been on fab for sometime I’ve tried everything by changing my profile changing the pictures tried small talk I’ve tried lengthy messages I’ve not been pushy But seems there is too many single males , females have so much choice has anyone else Experience this? And feel like it’s waste of money the male to female Ratio is nowhere near such a shame!!! "

Whilst their may be loads of single guys the quantity doesn't really mean much as it's if each other find attractive have a good connection with chemistry oh and not million miles away. Preferences some accommodate some don't some happy to use hotel some don't so it's finding someone who is compatible not a numbers game we all have a choice and not everyone will be for someone

Imagine you're applying for a job you really want.

Now imagine that's a person you really want to meet.

Use your profile as a CV, your pictures as a portfolio and your message as a cover note.

Sorry OP, I agree that your profile is short but it's not sweet, no candy to be had there.

Shake up your pictures, less dick pics, more variety, a body shot with dick in view is good.

Your bio tells us nothing about you, what you offer or seek.

You simply ask people to accept winks.

People that pay no attention to winks won't even notice you.

I realise it's right, it is for all in different ways, but effort may help, very little effort doesn't.

That's not a dig, only constructive criticism.

Sell yourself.

"This is very true but when you have dyslexia it’s not not a easy thing todo mate "

If you need someone to proofread before updating feel free to dm it to me!

"This is very true but when you have dyslexia it’s not not a easy thing todo mate

If you need someone to proofread before updating feel free to dm it to me! "

See, there are some great helpful people here.

Sell yourself, people will help if you help yourself.

By *olden RatioWoman  over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I agree, there are a lot of single men on here. However, the majority of those profiles are mediocre - which makes the decent profiles stand out.

"I agree, there are a lot of single men on here. However, the majority of those profiles are mediocre - which makes the decent profiles stand out. "

Exactly that, use the fact there are so many to your advantage.

Stand out above the majority, don't blend in

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I don’t think there are too many single men.

I think there are too many single men who expect to put in almost zero effort and have women flock to them, then get bitter and bitchy when it doesn’t happen.

How you approach your Fabbing will determine how successful you are. Are you really saying that the only way you could be successful with women is if there were fewer men? The competition isn’t the problem it’s that you’re not offering anything infesting. A couple of pics and a lacklustre bio aren’t going to set anyones world on fire are they?

"I don’t think there are too many single men.

I think there are too many single men who expect to put in almost zero effort and have women flock to them, then get bitter and bitchy when it doesn’t happen.

How you approach your Fabbing will determine how successful you are. Are you really saying that the only way you could be successful with women is if there were fewer men? The competition isn’t the problem it’s that you’re not offering anything infesting. A couple of pics and a lacklustre bio aren’t going to set anyones world on fire are they? "

I'd agree with that 100%.

Personally, i've been on and off FAB for more years than i can remember. Each time i have come back on, i really have had little problem finding couples that want to meet. It's always been a case of building up a trust between them and me. Once that trust is there, a meet will happen.

I think too many blokes on FAB have no real idea of how to talk to couples or even single women.

Even as a 64 year old single male, i really don't have too many problems on FAB.................and yet i should do because of my age. Maybe it's down to how you talk to people and what your expectations are.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

If you leave it will be one less single man.

Here and There

"I agree, there are a lot of single men on here. However, the majority of those profiles are mediocre - which makes the decent profiles stand out.

Exactly that, use the fact there are so many to your advantage.

Stand out above the majority, don't blend in"

100% this. I know many men who have no issues on Fab. A great profile, creative sexy pictures, and charming messages are all it takes.

By *atenaWoman  over a year ago

Hyde

How you approach your Fabbing will determine how successful you are. Are you really saying that the only way you could be successful with women is if there were fewer men? The competition isn’t the problem it’s that you’re not offering anything infesting. A couple of pics and a lacklustre bio aren’t going to set anyones world on fire are they? "

THISSSSSSSSSSS

By *oubledongCouple  over a year ago

Headington, Oxford

Yes, the simple fact is there are hundreds or possibly thousands of men for every genuine woman or couple. Th3 competition is fierce, you would be amazed at the number of requests from profiles with no pictures and virtually nothing on their profile. Such messages go straight in the bin unread.

It may seem unfair but the genuine women, even the older ones like m3 get to pick and choose from the vast array of interested men.

Before I got involved in this lifestyle, I never really considered myself particularly desirable, but now I realise that there is a never ending queue of men for even the most ‘unattractive’ women. All those poor young women out there having cosmetic surgery and spending a fortune on designer makeup and clothes to make themselves feel good. If only they realised that none of that makes much difference because the average man is lead by his cock, not his eyes or brain!

Sadly that means, if you want to get anywhere on a site like this and your hope is for something more than anything with a pulse, then it is going to take significant effort on your part. No matter how unfair that feels, you will have to put the work in to get anywhere at all.

That means lots of time sending well thought out messages, that most of the time will be ignored, and putting effort int a profile or pictures. Sorry but 3v3n an oldie like me has plenty to choose from and so I get to choose those that interest me. No I’m no impressed by your photo of your cock, I have seen bigger, I have had better and most importantly I have been with men that really know how to use what they have.

No I’m not grateful for the attention of a fit handsome young guy showing this old bird attention, who speaks in txt speak and cannot string a sentence together. I am however interested in someone that seems a genuine likeable person that is likely to spend as much effort making my time with them enjoyable as they do getting what they want.

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

I feel sorry for the single lady's and couples looking for genuine single me, too much choice and God knows how many messages they must be inundated, we can't all be for everyone, a nice message and intro im sure they welcome, however it's all in the timing as to if n when a lottery. Clubs and socials I find work best as a good intro, Ofcourse there's always the fakes and keyboard warriors and cam players to contest with on fabs. Actually meet at clubs is a good way to introducing yourself

By *d4fun73Man  over a year ago

Shipley

"I feel sorry for the single lady's and couples looking for genuine single me, too much choice and God knows how many messages they must be inundated, we can't all be for everyone, a nice message and intro im sure they welcome, however it's all in the timing as to if n when a lottery. Clubs and socials I find work best as a good intro, Ofcourse there's always the fakes and keyboard warriors and cam players to contest with on fabs. Actually meet at clubs is a good way to introducing yourself "
why feel sorry for them they could send a message to someone they liked!

By *aughty but nice...Man  over a year ago

Staffs

How you approach your Fabbing will determine how successful you are. Are you really saying that the only way you could be successful with women is if there were fewer men? The competition isn’t the problem it’s that you’re not offering anything infesting. A couple of pics and a lacklustre bio aren’t going to set anyones world on fire are they?

THISSSSSSSSSSS

"

I'll also agree with this

I've had an amazing time on fab and have met friends for life but I've also and still continue to put the leg work in.

To all the guys who say they never get anywhere take a look at my profile and the amount of effort that is needed .

I'm not an Adonis I'm just an average guy with a dad bod ....but what I have in bucket loads is respect for everyone else I talk to on fab.

With fab it's simple you have to put 200% in to get 20% out.

It's nothing to do with too many guys it's all to do with how much effort your prepared to put in.

Old Harlow Essex

"Yes, the simple fact is there are hundreds or possibly thousands of men for every genuine woman or couple. Th3 competition is fierce, you would be amazed at the number of requests from profiles with no pictures and virtually nothing on their profile. Such messages go straight in the bin unread.

It may seem unfair but the genuine women, even the older ones like m3 get to pick and choose from the vast array of interested men.

Before I got involved in this lifestyle, I never really considered myself particularly desirable, but now I realise that there is a never ending queue of men for even the most ‘unattractive’ women. All those poor young women out there having cosmetic surgery and spending a fortune on designer makeup and clothes to make themselves feel good. If only they realised that none of that makes much difference because the average man is lead by his cock, not his eyes or brain!

Sadly that means, if you want to get anywhere on a site like this and your hope is for something more than anything with a pulse, then it is going to take significant effort on your part. No matter how unfair that feels, you will have to put the work in to get anywhere at all.

That means lots of time sending well thought out messages, that most of the time will be ignored, and putting effort int a profile or pictures. Sorry but 3v3n an oldie like me has plenty to choose from and so I get to choose those that interest me. No I’m no impressed by your photo of your cock, I have seen bigger, I have had better and most importantly I have been with men that really know how to use what they have.

No I’m not grateful for the attention of a fit handsome young guy showing this old bird attention, who speaks in txt speak and cannot string a sentence together. I am however interested in someone that seems a genuine likeable person that is likely to spend as much effort making my time with them enjoyable as they do getting what they want."

Well said, it's about a connection, not just a hey you fancy a fuck im horny, mind u said my best text spk look fab haha, people seem to miss the whole thing eith the life style is a comfortable connection, a conversation and a like mind towards having fun, great photos very classy and erotic, much better than my cock shots haha x

"I feel sorry for the single lady's and couples looking for genuine single me, too much choice and God knows how many messages they must be inundated, we can't all be for everyone, a nice message and intro im sure they welcome, however it's all in the timing as to if n when a lottery. Clubs and socials I find work best as a good intro, Ofcourse there's always the fakes and keyboard warriors and cam players to contest with on fabs. Actually meet at clubs is a good way to introducing yourself why feel sorry for them they could send a message to someone they liked! "

We all have it tough here, just in different ways.

The pros you see for another, you miss the cons and vice versa.

It's no easier for a couple to find a Woman than it is a single guy.

It can be harder because the attraction needed is more than one to one.

It can be as easy for a single guy to meet guys as it can be for couples.

It's all about perspective.

Here and There

THISSSSSSSSSSS

I'll also agree with this

I've had an amazing time on fab and have met friends for life but I've also and still continue to put the leg work in.

To all the guys who say they never get anywhere take a look at my profile and the amount of effort that is needed .

I'm not an Adonis I'm just an average guy with a dad bod ....but what I have in bucket loads is respect for everyone else I talk to on fab.

With fab it's simple you have to put 200% in to get 20% out.

It's nothing to do with too many guys it's all to do with how much effort your prepared to put in."

Respect is the key thing. Most of the men that contact me haven’t even been bothered to read my profile, which means they have no interest in what I’m looking for. Disrespect straight off the bat. Then it’s a crappy ‘hey babe’ type message. Total waste of time. I think most of the younger guys on here think the site is full of desperate women with no standards then are affronted we don’t want them.

Old Harlow Essex

I've been at clubs as a single guy, always been well received in conversation by others not all want to play, same as going to normal club we won't all fancy everyone, a good night out, have visited as a couple on occasions to so certainly see the ladies and couples perspective from this point to, all about no expectations and be nice polite and have a convo

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

"OP, did you think that, just by paying for site supporter, you're going to be swimming in pussy? You didn't have to pay a penny to use Fab, you chose to, for whatever reason, to support the site.

Well said.

Very well said.

What’s this fee you can pay to swim in pussy? Can we split it and go halves on the pussy, Angel?"

Happily, though you'll probably have more luck with pussies than me, sadly. Lol.

Birmingham

"OP, did you think that, just by paying for site supporter, you're going to be swimming in pussy? You didn't have to pay a penny to use Fab, you chose to, for whatever reason, to support the site.

Well said.

Very well said.

What’s this fee you can pay to swim in pussy? Can we split it and go halves on the pussy, Angel?

Happily, though you'll probably have more luck with pussies than me, sadly. Lol. "

I’m sure you do fine

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

"This is very true but when you have dyslexia it’s not not a easy thing todo mate "

Your posts are very good for someone with dyslexia

It has been raised before but something has to be done to attract more females to the site. Men seem to be able to want to organise NSA better than women and i really cant work it out

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

As it stands you are just one of the many men who only have a profile, nothing else.

Can I ask how many organised socials have you attended, not just locally but up and down the country.

How many clubs have you attended.

How many organised weekend parties or meets, like Blackpool meets etc.

How many holidays in swingers resorts have you been to.

The reason we ask is the single guys we meet have done at least a couple of these meets, some all and more.

The guys who we meet at private house parties have certainly put themselves about.

We, as a couple, have to put ourselves about to get party invites and that's including all the above meets.

So, changing your profile will still indicate you don't actually try to get out and about and mix.

Give a social or club a try and don't expect overnight results, if it all sounds a tad daunting, probably best pack in the swinging scene.

Good luck.

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"It has been raised before but something has to be done to attract more females to the site. Men seem to be able to want to organise NSA better than women and i really cant work it out "

Even if there were a lot more females on Fab a crap message and crap profile are not going to get you a meet.

There are women and couples wanting to meet single guys. They are not going to respond to one line messages from a crap profile with a lot of dick pics.

"It has been raised before but something has to be done to attract more females to the site. Men seem to be able to want to organise NSA better than women and i really cant work it out

Even if there were a lot more females on Fab a crap message and crap profile are not going to get you a meet.

There are women and couples wanting to meet single guys. They are not going to respond to one line messages from a crap profile with a lot of dick pics. "

I totally agree but the issue is how do you attract more females to the NSA scene and the site? Its clear men seem to want to organise NSA more than women but i dont get why.

"It has been raised before but something has to be done to attract more females to the site. Men seem to be able to want to organise NSA better than women and i really cant work it out

There are women and couples wanting to meet single guys. They are not going to respond to one line messages from a crap profile with a lot of dick pics.

I totally agree but the issue is how do you attract more females to the NSA scene and the site? Its clear men seem to want to organise NSA more than women but i dont get why."

Several reasons.

They don't need to look for it because it's easy enough to find.

Because much of society still frowns upon sexually liberated women way more than men.

Just a couple of reasons there.

I totally agree but the issue is how do you attract more females to the NSA scene and the site? Its clear men seem to want to organise NSA more than women but i dont get why."

Because women in general (not all) are just built differently! Women are less likely to be seeking NSA and more likely to be seeking monogamous relationships. This will partly be down to society’s view of promiscuous women. I don’t believe you’d see equal amount any time in the next decade!

Birmingham

"It has been raised before but something has to be done to attract more females to the site. Men seem to be able to want to organise NSA better than women and i really cant work it out "

Every time it’s the same thing.

“Women should flock to me!”

Why?

Every time it’s the same reasons.

You know what, there are more men than women and couples here… live with it.

If you can’t make the effort to work out the very very simple and fundamental mistakes you are making, why should I do it for you?

I’m not being an asshole, but the women here are a precious resource and it is insulting that your value of them is to use minimal effort and then complain they aren’t flocking to you!

You get what you put in.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Every time it’s the same thing.

“Women should flock to me!”

Why?

Every time it’s the same reasons.

You know what, there are more men than women and couples here… live with it.

If you can’t make the effort to work out the very very simple and fundamental mistakes you are making, why should I do it for you?

I’m not being an asshole, but the women here are a precious resource and it is insulting that your value of them is to use minimal effort and then complain they aren’t flocking to you!

You get what you put in.

"

Some guys wouldn't get a meet if they were the only man on here.

Women would go elsewhere or do without

By *ootprints1629Couple  over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Your profile just tells me that your just another man with a cock which you say there are far to many of. You need to stand out from the rest. Look at other mens profiles that are successfull and learn from them, and remember it's not just a fuck site. It's a swingers site.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

Seeing that you realise there are so many guys on here then why not try and make your profile stand out from them? It's pretty generic as it is.

Best advice though from above though is to just go to a club or social event.

'therr are too many men on this site'

No shit

By *ordonBennettMan  over a year ago

dover

I wholeheartedly agree

I put effort into my profile setting out what I want, what I have to offer, and it’s been amply rewarded.

Birmingham

"Seeing that you realise there are so many guys on here then why not try and make your profile stand out from them? It's pretty generic as it is.

Best advice though from above though is to just go to a club or social event."

Absolutely this. Absolutely

By *toC Thats MeWoman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I totally agree but the issue is how do you attract more females to the NSA scene and the site? Its clear men seem to want to organise NSA more than women but i dont get why.

Because women in general (not all) are just built differently! Women are less likely to be seeking NSA and more likely to be seeking monogamous relationships. This will partly be down to society’s view of promiscuous women. I don’t believe you’d see equal amount any time in the next decade! "

This….you maybe looking for NSA, but others won’t. Swinging is part of life, friends, going to clubs, connections.

By *idden Gem69Woman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

You dont need to pay the site is free to use

By *heHookyMonsterMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"There is a lot of single males but look at the ones with good verifications they tend to have pics other than cock pics and a decent write up.

I know you've said you've changed your profile 3x but you've also said women have the pic, what makes your profile or pics stand out for them to pick you??

Mrs "

I've been on Fab for around nine years, on and off. Had a lot of success initially as I was part of a couple then. After that set up a singles profile on the spur of the moment and had a fair bit of success initially, but I can honestly say I've had zero interest in way over two years - not a single wink or message.......however.......one thing I can say is that having taken the trouble to go to organised socials and clubs (Dangerous Curves at Liberty Elite in particular) I've now established a fabulous friendship group and always seem to end up in the playrooms with gorgeous women. Think this says it all!

Get yourself seen IN PERSON and be genuine, sociable and let people see a real person. Use social skill, be friendly and polite, but never pushy or show frustration if things don't happen instantly. Treat it as you would any other social evening and let things happen naturally.

Fab IS a waste of time in my personal experience now, but it doesn't mean you can't be successful. It's about getting known as a person, rather than just yet another cock on legs.

Be outstanding as a person first! Good luck!

By *ustamanMan  over a year ago

weymouth

M/F ratio on here isn't really any different to any other online dating/hook up site, you're always going to get more blokes on them chancing their arm. Pubs/nightclubs (from what I remember when I used to go to them) were also male dominated - it's just the way it is.

"M/F ratio on here isn't really any different to any other online dating/hook up site, you're always going to get more blokes on them chancing their arm. Pubs/nightclubs (from what I remember when I used to go to them) were also male dominated - it's just the way it is."

I disagree. Dateing sites are about even numbers as both men and women are lookimg for relationships. I cant apeak for pubs you have been in but on any night out i have been the ratio is always about even as both sexes go for nights out, actually normally see more women than men in some bars.

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"M/F ratio on here isn't really any different to any other online dating/hook up site, you're always going to get more blokes on them chancing their arm. Pubs/nightclubs (from what I remember when I used to go to them) were also male dominated - it's just the way it is."

Go to an organised swinging social and often approx 50/50 as men wimp out of group socials. Maybe even get more ladies than men and of course a social can sometimes become extremely social

Liverpool

"M/F ratio on here isn't really any different to any other online dating/hook up site, you're always going to get more blokes on them chancing their arm. Pubs/nightclubs (from what I remember when I used to go to them) were also male dominated - it's just the way it is.

Go to an organised swinging social and often approx 50/50 as men wimp out of group socials. Maybe even get more ladies than men and of course a social can sometimes become extremely social "

True almost every time in my experience.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

Oh believe me, plenty of women join, and then leave after 24 hours of feeling like they've just been slashed open and are surrounded by a pack of sharks.

It's not flattering at all getting hounded the moment, and I mean to the second that you press save when creating your profile.

"M/F ratio on here isn't really any different to any other online dating/hook up site, you're always going to get more blokes on them chancing their arm. Pubs/nightclubs (from what I remember when I used to go to them) were also male dominated - it's just the way it is.

I disagree. Dateing sites are about even numbers as both men and women are lookimg for relationships. I cant apeak for pubs you have been in but on any night out i have been the ratio is always about even as both sexes go for nights out, actually normally see more women than men in some bars."

This is true! Both Match and E-Harmony have slightly more female users than male. Tinder is 75% male but it’s seen as a hookup site by most and not a dating one.

I have been lucky in the past,so that's why I always come back. you have to wait a fair while, but I never take things serious on here.

If I don't get a connection it doesn't matter

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"This is very true but when you have dyslexia it’s not not a easy thing todo mate

Your posts are very good for someone with dyslexia "

You'd think by now that someone would have created an anti-dislexia app that thoroughly checked text before being posted!

Oh believe me, plenty of women join, and then leave after 24 hours of feeling like they've just been slashed open and are surrounded by a pack of sharks.

It's not flattering at all getting hounded the moment, and I mean to the second that you press save when creating your profile."

well said peach

Stansted

It's not flattering at all getting hounded the moment, and I mean to the second that you press save when creating your profile. well said peach "

Maybe they should limit to a low number the number of messages a single man can send in a day or the number of people they can message. Especially if no meet veris in last 12 months. Might make men be a bit more selective.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

It’s part of a jigsaw.. not the be all and end all! … you can stand out if you want to explore the different avenues

I don't understand why some men think that if there are less men - and ergo less choice for women - that their fortunes will somehow magically improve.

For example, there are 10 men in a room with me and I fancy one of them. 5 of those men leave including the one I fancy. I'm not going to magically find the remaining 5 attractive to me just because the other one has gone. Mind boggling way of thinking

Respectfully, anyone who refers to women as females is automatically gonna be a no from me.

The profiles I interact with arent based purely on the profiles, theres good respectful conversation, and an intention to get to know me as a person.

Also, too many dick pics is just overkill. One or two good pics, and a little in the bio about who you are that isnt the generic "genuine clean guy", cause to be fair, everyone thinks that about themselves.

"Every single time…

Every single time…

Every single time…

Poor grammar.

(Note - sarcasm)"

Literally this

Here and There

"I don't understand why some men think that if there are less men - and ergo less choice for women - that their fortunes will somehow magically improve.

For example, there are 10 men in a room with me and I fancy one of them. 5 of those men leave including the one I fancy. I'm not going to magically find the remaining 5 attractive to me just because the other one has gone. Mind boggling way of thinking "

Imagine employing the ‘last man on earth’ tactic as a way of getting women.

The only way you could attract more women is to teach men how to approach them respectfully. I've left numerous times over men being disrespectful, not being able to accept a polite no, getting aggressive and defensive when you call them out for not respecting boundiaries or not reading profiles, ignoring deletes etc. It's a shit show.

If you want more women here, you should probably start there.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

To be fair to you, we have attended socials, parties group meets and met some fantastic men.

We later look at their profile and its a bit grim and visa versa, lovely profile, not so lovely man.

The secret is to use FAB as a site to obtain information on genuine meets and get yourself along.

Guys, it's not only you. Some of the ladies on here are worse, describing themselves in a way that doesn't stack up in real life.

But at least in a real face to face social setting we can all be pleasant, polite and have a quick chat, if there isn't a spark move along.

Neither of us are looking for new partners just sex with strangers.

"I don't understand why some men think that if there are less men - and ergo less choice for women - that their fortunes will somehow magically improve.

For example, there are 10 men in a room with me and I fancy one of them. 5 of those men leave including the one I fancy. I'm not going to magically find the remaining 5 attractive to me just because the other one has gone. Mind boggling way of thinking "

This

This so far has been the best thread I've seen posted on this subject.

By *ongWayAroundMan  over a year ago

Boston

Cock it! ... Aim! ... FIRE!!

By *ilberto42Man  over a year ago

north wales

I no the feeling so hard this site i find it hard going to townhouse as i dont drive xx

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

It's not flattering at all getting hounded the moment, and I mean to the second that you press save when creating your profile. well said peach

Maybe they should limit to a low number the number of messages a single man can send in a day or the number of people they can message. Especially if no meet veris in last 12 months. Might make men be a bit more selective. "

I think there should be a period of time when new people join where they're unable to receive messages. Give them time to look around and find their feet a bit.

If I were to actually describe how it feels. You know in films where a bloke gets sent to prison and on his arrival he's getting other inmates screaming and shouting "whoo, fresh meat, your arse is mine" and all that other disgusting, intimidating shit that makes them feel subhuman.... yeah that's how it feels to join here as a woman.

Liverpool

It's not flattering at all getting hounded the moment, and I mean to the second that you press save when creating your profile. well said peach

Maybe they should limit to a low number the number of messages a single man can send in a day or the number of people they can message. Especially if no meet veris in last 12 months. Might make men be a bit more selective.

I think there should be a period of time when new people join where they're unable to receive messages. Give them time to look around and find their feet a bit.

If I were to actually describe how it feels. You know in films where a bloke gets sent to prison and on his arrival he's getting other inmates screaming and shouting "whoo, fresh meat, your arse is mine" and all that other disgusting, intimidating shit that makes them feel subhuman.... yeah that's how it feels to join here as a woman."

Really great observation. Top idea for them not to get messages for a short whe too. Must be just as frustrating as decent guys getting zero communication.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I don’t think the actual numbers matter.

Can be a million men on here and a large % would still end up blocked.

Being noticed isn’t anything to do with ratio IMO- specially in my inbox. It’s about standing out. And that’s different to what everyone is looking for

I’ll always reply to someone i find attractive and who has good clubs veris- irrespective of the ratio to men and women on here.

As someone said about, if half the male profiles disappeared tomorrow it doesn’t automatically mean you’ll do better

By *astesLikeMagicWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

Are you under the impression that by limiting our choice you'll become a more attractive option (I've not checked your profile out btw)?

We have a choice of dross for the most part

By *ollydoesWoman  over a year ago

Shangri-La

So leave and give the rest a chance!

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Statistically there male population in the UK is at 49%.

Newcastle

We all need a shift pattern mind you I'm not complaining

Stansted

"I don’t think the actual numbers matter.

Being noticed isn’t anything to do with ratio IMO- specially in my inbox. It’s about standing out. And that’s different to what everyone is looking for

I’ll always reply to someone i find attractive and who has good clubs veris- irrespective of the ratio to men and women on here.

As someone said about, if half the male profiles disappeared tomorrow it doesn’t automatically mean you’ll do better "

This is so true. Most of the men complaining about too many men, not getting meets etc. wouldn't do any better. As with most things in life they should just focus on things they can control - making themselves interesting and appealing.

Someone literally said to me today he wishes he was the only man on here so he could get a chance to meet me

I wonder what goes in peoples heads when they say things like this

Newcastle

"Someone literally said to me today he wishes he was the only man on here so he could get a chance to meet me

I wonder what goes in peoples heads when they say things like this "

How many miles away was he

"Someone literally said to me today he wishes he was the only man on here so he could get a chance to meet me

How many miles away was he "

He was local but very vulgar and just not my cup or tea

By *oystick-MCRMan  over a year ago

Manchester | London

Be saying theres too many singles guys in clubs soon

By *ightlifeCouple  over a year ago

tottenham

"Been on fab for sometime I’ve tried everything by changing my profile changing the pictures tried small talk I’ve tried lengthy messages I’ve not been pushy But seems there is too many single males , females have so much choice has anyone else Experience this? And feel like it’s waste of money the male to female Ratio is nowhere near such a shame!!!

Are you under the impression that by limiting our choice you'll become a more attractive option (I've not checked your profile out btw)?

We have a choice of dross for the most part "

Newcastle

How many miles away was he

He was local but very vulgar and just not my cup or tea"

Awe automatically block

Birmingham

Too many guys at football matches… booooo

If you think about it

Your Neighbour Downstairs could be making 3-4 profiles & 1-2 Fake TV a Week

Next Door doing 1 for Picture Gathering & Selling or Dealing

Any Club I go - All the guys quote how many Figures use here & how unreliable it is

I've not been dated here since it started

Had some Pretty Funny looks Locally & Ignorance

Thank goodness MI5 & Old MI6 watch because

Its left to imagination & guessing games

esp - those

who hide their Sexual Needs Orientation & Fetish

or denial

Borderline serial boring

Birmingham

"If you think about it

Your Neighbour Downstairs could be making 3-4 profiles & 1-2 Fake TV a Week

Next Door doing 1 for Picture Gathering & Selling or Dealing

Any Club I go - All the guys quote how many Figures use here & how unreliable it is

I've not been dated here since it started

Had some Pretty Funny looks Locally & Ignorance

Thank goodness MI5 & Old MI6 watch because

Its left to imagination & guessing games

esp - those

who hide their Sexual Needs Orientation & Fetish

or denial

Borderline serial boring"

Err, what?

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

I disagree. Dateing sites are about even numbers as both men and women are lookimg for relationships. I cant apeak for pubs you have been in but on any night out i have been the ratio is always about even as both sexes go for nights out, actually normally see more women than men in some bars."

Well then ideal, get yourself down to wetherspoons, I imagine you may find it easier there than here.

I think your expectations should also be realistic..

I think I’m in OK condition but the reality is, I’m not hung, I’m not ripped, I’m not 25, I’m attached and I’m bi so my options are limited!

"I no the feeling so hard this site i find it hard going to townhouse as i dont drive xx"

I'm not sure what not driving has to do with anything?

One of the most successful men I know on the club scene doesn't drive due to medical reasons, and he attends clubs all over the country.

Birmingham

"I think your expectations should also be realistic..

I think I’m in OK condition but the reality is, I’m not hung, I’m not ripped, I’m not 25, I’m attached and I’m bi so my options are limited!

"

Oh mate. Do you need a hug? Come here brother, its ok. There there

Birmingham

"I no the feeling so hard this site i find it hard going to townhouse as i dont drive xx

I'm not sure what not driving has to do with anything?

One of the most successful men I know on the club scene doesn't drive due to medical reasons, and he attends clubs all over the country."

It’s the hard work again isn’t it?

Haha, no hugs needed thanks..

Not looking for sympathy (this site plays less then 1% of my life).

My point is, understand what people are looking for and if you aren’t it then accept that!

Oh mate. Do you need a hug? Come here brother, its ok. There there"

Birmingham

I know mate. Im with you. This isn’t a place to warm your heart!

Haha, no hugs needed thanks..

Not looking for sympathy (this site plays less then 1% of my life).

My point is, understand what people are looking for and if you aren’t it then accept that!

Oh mate. Do you need a hug? Come here brother, its ok. There there"

Here’s an idea then op - delete your profile, leave fab and lighten the male overload!

By *onx22Man  over a year ago

nottingham

Hi you ever tried quest would you reccomenf

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Hi you ever tried quest would you reccomenf"

Yes

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

It doesn't have too many men... It doesn't have enough women... There is a difference!

How dare single men come on here

By *icplshropsCouple  over a year ago

Rock

I have dyslexia too and find writing on a small screen - especially that small profile text box difficult. So sometimes I write the text on another platform, e.g. in ‘Notes’ or in a Word document, put it through a spell check and copy and paste it on here.

J

It doesn’t have enough single men lol at least it doesn’t have enough single men that put the effort in!

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

A man complaining about the number of single men on fab is the same as being stuck in traffic and complaining there are too many cars on the road

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

yeh,got about 13/14 years of experience of this.

Stansted

"Been on fab for sometime I’ve tried everything by changing my profile changing the pictures tried small talk I’ve tried lengthy messages I’ve not been pushy But seems there is too many single males , females have so much choice has anyone else Experience this? And feel like it’s waste of money the male to female Ratio is nowhere near such a shame!!! yeh,got about 13/14 years of experience of this."

I was about to say perhaps you are just not very good at talking to people on here or put in little effort but then clicked profile and saw you met a lady last week so can't be that bad here.

Hysterical i-know

Waiting at Grand Central ignoring the noise expecting a Zipper to open everybody's lifetime

Usually finds those criticizing above are ones paying the deft allow

Same-sex blowjob with pensioner make u laugh ?

Or help military budgets bum street value in foreign gays-I

Seem to remember camping & fucking in a backgarden is illegal too-So- I say

Break your Zip elsewhere

Possibly a little safer here than with your pants down in the cells or up Squad Car pal

Stansted

"Hysterical i-know

Waiting at Grand Central ignoring the noise expecting a Zipper to open everybody's lifetime

Break your Zip elsewhere

Possibly a little safer here than with your pants down in the cells or up Squad Car pal"

What?

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

"Hysterical i-know

Break your Zip elsewhere

Possibly a little safer here than with your pants down in the cells or up Squad Car pal"

Did an AI write this?

Stansted

"Hysterical i-know

Break your Zip elsewhere

Possibly a little safer here than with your pants down in the cells or up Squad Car pal

Did an AI write this?"

No they make more sense

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

The ratio of "Single Males" to couples/females is high then add the number of couples who will meet "Single Males" and it gets even lower

Another one moaning

Decent single males on here who put in effort with their profile, correspondence and get off their ass to socialise do very well from my experiences.

The ratio is the same for them...

By *iner69erMan  over a year ago

inverness

"Been on fab for sometime I’ve tried everything by changing my profile changing the pictures tried small talk I’ve tried lengthy messages I’ve not been pushy But seems there is too many single males , females have so much choice has anyone else Experience this? And feel like it’s waste of money the male to female Ratio is nowhere near such a shame!!! yeh,got about 13/14 years of experience of this.

I was about to say perhaps you are just not very good at talking to people on here or put in little effort but then clicked profile and saw you met a lady last week so can't be that bad here. "

just a chat.

Liverpool

"It doesn’t have enough single men lol at least it doesn’t have enough single men that put the effort in! "

Certainly seems to be the case based on conversations with my female friends - and general ongoing concensus on Fab.

I often wonder if too many guys focus on just 'getting laid', which for me means they don't understand the lifestyle. For me it's about interaction with another person, establishing that spark/connection, which then leads on to the best times.

"Decent single males on here who put in effort with their profile, correspondence and get off their ass to socialise do very well from my experiences.

"

Although in essence, they have far less competition in reality, as the little to no effort profiles are no competition at all.

It's as frustrating for anyone here with these profiles lacking in effort, the amount of wasted clicks we make with hope to find something appealing, only to find yet another nothingness profile.

If you want to meet, sell yourselves.

We are all here for what we seek.

Here and There

"Decent single males on here who put in effort with their profile, correspondence and get off their ass to socialise do very well from my experiences.

Although in essence, they have far less competition in reality, as the little to no effort profiles are no competition at all.

It's as frustrating for anyone here with these profiles lacking in effort, the amount of wasted clicks we make with hope to find something appealing, only to find yet another nothingness profile.

"

I totally agree. Of all the messages I get there’s maybe 5% that have clearly read and considered my profile before contacting me because they like what I’m offering and can deliver what I’m looking for. The rest just waste my time and theirs and i immediately block them. These wasters aren’t competition for the genuine guys at all, they’re just annoying.

I totally agree. Of all the messages I get there’s maybe 5% that have clearly read and considered my profile before contacting me because they like what I’m offering and can deliver what I’m looking for. The rest just waste my time and theirs and i immediately block them. These wasters aren’t competition for the genuine guys at all, they’re just annoying. "

As high as 5%?

Stansted

"Been on fab for sometime I’ve tried everything by changing my profile changing the pictures tried small talk I’ve tried lengthy messages I’ve not been pushy But seems there is too many single males , females have so much choice has anyone else Experience this? And feel like it’s waste of money the male to female Ratio is nowhere near such a shame!!! yeh,got about 13/14 years of experience of this.

I was about to say perhaps you are just not very good at talking to people on here or put in little effort but then clicked profile and saw you met a lady last week so can't be that bad here. just a chat. "

Well you met somebody at least, had a chat, got a veri. Better than most. Plant lots of seeds and network and good things happen with patience.

Liverpool

As someone said about, if half the male profiles disappeared tomorrow it doesn’t automatically mean you’ll do better

This is so true. Most of the men complaining about too many men, not getting meets etc. wouldn't do any better. As with most things in life they should just focus on things they can control - making themselves interesting and appealing. "

Yup! It works - maybe not on Fab directly, but certainly at clubs and socials.

Stansted

This is so true. Most of the men complaining about too many men, not getting meets etc. wouldn't do any better. As with most things in life they should just focus on things they can control - making themselves interesting and appealing.

Yup! It works - maybe not on Fab directly, but certainly at clubs and socials. "

It works on Fab directly too. Mr had lots of success over the years with singles profile (we met here for example) without clubs or socials although that can help of course. It’s not rocket science to put in some effort and chat up, flirt, be funny etc like real life. You don’t need to be good looking hunk with a 8 inch cock

Liverpool

Yup! It works - maybe not on Fab directly, but certainly at clubs and socials.

It works on Fab directly too. Mr had lots of success over the years with singles profile (we met here for example) without clubs or socials although that can help of course. It’s not rocket science to put in some effort and chat up, flirt, be funny etc like real life. You don’t need to be good looking hunk with a 8 inch cock "

Well I can't explain why I have zero success from Fab itself, but loads in clubs and from organised socials, which is why I strongly recommend both to guys who complain they get nowhere. I'm sure there are some guys who are successful on Fab - I'm just not.

By *1bttmMan  over a year ago

Shoreditch east London

His status should read

Come on man, get a grip. How are you going to attract women if you can't distinguish your singulars and plurals."

Says he who uses the word "owt" as if it was standard English grammar

Here and There

I totally agree. Of all the messages I get there’s maybe 5% that have clearly read and considered my profile before contacting me because they like what I’m offering and can deliver what I’m looking for. The rest just waste my time and theirs and i immediately block them. These wasters aren’t competition for the genuine guys at all, they’re just annoying.

As high as 5%?"

Maybe. If I think 5 out of 100, maybe.

If I put a status us it drops to pretty much zero. All the thirsty locals just blasting a message through without even bothering to look.

By *ete_ghmMan  over a year ago

rochford

Not had much luck either but age is against me! Had some nice chats though!

Kendal

His status should read

Come on man, get a grip. How are you going to attract women if you can't distinguish your singulars and plurals.

Says he who uses the word "owt" as if it was standard English grammar "

Read the thread. 'Owt' was used in the previous response to which I was replying. I used it to reflect the style of this previous comment. It is a common literary device.

I reckon they think we will fuck whoever asks first.

Even if there's a trillion men on here begging to fuck me, I won't if I don't fancy them.

Wanking is more fun.

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

I know a place where the ratio is about 50:50, in fact, actually slightly weighted in men’s favour. It’s the rest of the world that’s not FAB. If you want NSA sex with women, there are loads of them out there looking for similar arrangements. As a man, when single, I found you just have to be honest when talking to women on regular dating sites or in pubs/clubs about what you are looking for. I found it helped that I love women’s company as much as the sex. Being genuinely single, having my own place and being able to just hangout also helped. My advice would be focus on the world that is not FAB. If your primary interest is couples though, FAB is pretty much the only game in town bar clubs.

"I know a place where the ratio is about 50:50, in fact, actually slightly weighted in men’s favour. It’s the rest of the world that’s not FAB. If you want NSA sex with women, there are loads of them out there looking for similar arrangements. As a man, when single, I found you just have to be honest when talking to women on regular dating sites or in pubs/clubs about what you are looking for. I found it helped that I love women’s company as much as the sex. Being genuinely single, having my own place and being able to just hangout also helped. My advice would be focus on the world that is not FAB. If your primary interest is couples though, FAB is pretty much the only game in town bar clubs."

I feel dateing sites should be for people who actually want a gf/bf. People who use them to fish for sex actually give genuine daters a bad name and it puts women off trusting genuine guys. Interesting point tho.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

I never use fab for first contact, I go to clubs and socials and have over 280 veris. It's the only way for single guys

"I never use fab for first contact, I go to clubs and socials and have over 280 veris. It's the only way for single guys"

I'm sure it makes a massive difference and the better option but not the only way.

At least we hope not, as we have never visited a club and doubt we ever will.

Stansted

"I never use fab for first contact, I go to clubs and socials and have over 280 veris. It's the only way for single guys

I'm sure it makes a massive difference and the better option but not the only way.

At least we hope not, as we have never visited a club and doubt we ever will. "

Yep definitely not the only way. More than one way to skin a cat in swinging and most aspects of life. Why do people often boldly claim that their experience is the only way? And of course not everyone wants 260 veris

Somerset

"I know a place where the ratio is about 50:50, in fact, actually slightly weighted in men’s favour. It’s the rest of the world that’s not FAB. If you want NSA sex with women, there are loads of them out there looking for similar arrangements. As a man, when single, I found you just have to be honest when talking to women on regular dating sites or in pubs/clubs about what you are looking for. I found it helped that I love women’s company as much as the sex. Being genuinely single, having my own place and being able to just hangout also helped. My advice would be focus on the world that is not FAB. If your primary interest is couples though, FAB is pretty much the only game in town bar clubs.

I feel dateing sites should be for people who actually want a gf/bf. People who use them to fish for sex actually give genuine daters a bad name and it puts women off trusting genuine guys. Interesting point tho."

I was completely open and honest in the fact I didn’t want a traditional LTR and therefore could not have put any women off trusting men. What they saw is what they got, and some women wanted the same. Those that did told me they weren’t open and honest about it because they knew they would be swamped with messages, and on those sites, everyone has a face picture. It is the guys who pretend they want a relationship but don’t, that put women off trusting men.

By *not69Man  over a year ago

Burnley

"I never use fab for first contact, I go to clubs and socials and have over 280 veris. It's the only way for single guys

Yep definitely not the only way. More than one way to skin a cat in swinging and most aspects of life. Why do people often boldly claim that their experience is the only way? And of course not everyone wants 260 veris "

That's over 9yrs, and half of them are socials

By *edwing68Man  over a year ago

Chatham

I couldnt agree more but, this is a swinging site and not a sex site, swinging is for couples that like to swap their partners with other swingers from time to time..

Stansted

Yep definitely not the only way. More than one way to skin a cat in swinging and most aspects of life. Why do people often boldly claim that their experience is the only way? And of course not everyone wants 260 veris

That's over 9yrs, and half of them are socials "

That’s wasn’t the main point. It’s certainly not the only way. Actually for many chatting on here is better than going to a club. All depends on the person, their personality, strengths and weaknesses. Horses for courses.

Somerset

"I couldnt agree more but, this is a swinging site and not a sex site, swinging is for couples that like to swap their partners with other swingers from time to time.."
it’s all semantics, but, for us, we don’t see swinging as swopping, but rather sharing other people with each other.

Tbh there really aren’t that many single males when you take away the blank / rubbish / effortless profiles

By *eavy Metal BallzMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Why don’t you leave then, that’ll be one less single guy for you to complain about…

OP a couple of lines in your profile and a few cock shots aren’t really doing much for your chances I’m afraid. Put some effort in and stop moaning or leave, simple really

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a free site, with optional payment for extra features.

It's better for everyone if people get the right matches, rather than making do with an ill-fitting match or going without.

If you're successful in the real world, use fab to supplement it. Use swingers clubs so fab supplements those.

I'd not put all my eggs in 1 basket.

How well do you do in the real world OP?

By *ittlekinks38Woman  over a year ago

outside belfast x

No one likes a complainer and so many cock pics won't get ya laid either leaving something to the imagination might if you can talk the talk and stand out from crowd....that do all the same complaining,over and over again gets a tad boring after a while...

Best thing I can say to you is get to socials and party nights to get verifications first if anything it'll definitely help to have a stack of those showing your definitely 110% a decent person x

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1156491

I’m 58 years old,a tad overweight,average penis at best. Been here 10 years, 7 of those as a single guy. Never had a problem getting meets. You get out what you put in. Harsh but true

Liverpool

"I never use fab for first contact, I go to clubs and socials and have over 280 veris. It's the only way for single guys"

I'd agree completely. After a little success early on its been very barren for me on Fab alone, though it showed me the right direction in the early days.

I've no doubt some guys are successful, but having tried to do all the right things it still hasn't worked on Fab for whatever reason. Almost all of my success has been through organised socials and clubs - and that's been really great. I wholeheartedly recommend both to single guys, but there's still the element of knowing how to behave and approach people respectfully. It's clear that not all have that ability, though it's hardly rocket science, more a case of being a decent person and being respectful. If it works for an average guy like me it should for the majority of men.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"I’ve change my profile three times I’ve kept it short and sweet But thanks for your advice "

Your profile is your shop window

Nothing about your photos would make me want to go inside

Be more creative, think about the background, try erotic not just plain cock. Look at other profiles for ideas.

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

Not sure its about wanting or not...

Perhaps we single females can find it away from the site

I've had 2 regular fwb neither came from fab nor was i really searching for them.

By *exfordMan  over a year ago

discombobulated land

Too many.. Not to many.

No wonder you're struggling!

By *portyndNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Nearby Hinckley

Judging by a female profile I saw few minutes ago with no pictures or bio, saying she have received over 300 messages in 24 hours may answer the question!!!

"Judging by a female profile I saw few minutes ago with no pictures or bio, saying she have received over 300 messages in 24 hours may answer the question!!!"

Sadly the desperate men who flood profiles like that are the problem with this site. If they had any sense they wouldnt give a lazy profile like that the time of day. A woman wouldnt waste her time on a no info lazy man profile so guys should have the same attitude.

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

The numbers and ratio, are perfectly fine.

"Judging by a female profile I saw few minutes ago with no pictures or bio, saying she have received over 300 messages in 24 hours may answer the question!!!

Sadly the desperate men who flood profiles like that are the problem with this site. If they had any sense they wouldnt give a lazy profile like that the time of day. A woman wouldnt waste her time on a no info lazy man profile so guys should have the same attitude."

I guess they're assuming they have things in common. Like for like.

Well if they have nothing on their profile, they'll accept me. Kind of thinking.

It's definitely a nectarine negative aspect.

By *arkjackMan  over a year ago

West Cork

"I’ve change my profile three times I’ve kept it short and sweet But thanks for your advice "

You're being lazy. Brutal truth.

You need to improve your profile text and esp. your pics.

Right now your profile is maybe a 6 but it has to be an 8 or 9 to attract women and couples and you will have to show your face.

You can hire a dating photographer, you can go to socials.

Here and There

"I’ve change my profile three times I’ve kept it short and sweet But thanks for your advice

Right now your profile is maybe a 6 but it has to be an 8 or 9 to attract women and couples and you will have to show your face.

You can hire a dating photographer, you can go to socials. "

I don’t think a public face pic is necessary to be successful. Good quality body pics are a bit help though. There are many men who have great profiles with pics they’ve taken themselves.

West Cork

"I’ve change my profile three times I’ve kept it short and sweet But thanks for your advice

You can hire a dating photographer, you can go to socials. "

Personally I'm here because my tastes are not vanilla - but I find it easier to get laid on Tinder FYI. Whatever the name of the app the game is the same for men, it is marketing, then logistics/administration - it is work.

West Cork

"

I don’t think a public face pic is necessary to be successful. Good quality body pics are a bit help though. There are many men who have great profiles with pics they’ve taken themselves. "

Sure - you can learn how or get expertise. I have a few tricks I used to improve my own and I don't claim to have reached high expertise.

I disagree on public face pic if you are a man.

Most of male attraction is in the face, body type and height. If you have a good looking face you should be showing it off unless you're embarrassed or attached. This is like any game - you use what you've got to compete.

Here and There

"

I don’t think a public face pic is necessary to be successful. Good quality body pics are a bit help though. There are many men who have great profiles with pics they’ve taken themselves.

Sure - you can learn how or get expertise. I have a few tricks I used to improve my own and I don't claim to have reached high expertise.

Most of male attraction is in the face, body type and height. If you have a good looking face you should be showing it off unless you're embarrassed or attached. This is like any game - you use what you've got to compete."

Don’t get me wrong, I’d expect to see a face pic with a first message, I wouldn’t interact with a person if I didn’t know what they looked like. But I don’t think your face needs to be on your profile. Mine isn’t on mine.

"

Most of male attraction is in the face, body type and height. If you have a good looking face you should be showing it off unless you're embarrassed or attached. This is like any game - you use what you've got to compete."

Disagree im afraid. Im a decent looking guy and im single but i value discretion so dont show my face but happy to send once i know someone is genuine tho and women are the same i expect.

Liverpool

"

Most of male attraction is in the face, body type and height. If you have a good looking face you should be showing it off unless you're embarrassed or attached. This is like any game - you use what you've got to compete.

Disagree im afraid. Im a decent looking guy and im single but i value discretion so dont show my face but happy to send once i know someone is genuine tho and women are the same i expect."

Think each individual should be respected for their own choices. There's merit in all, but choosing not to is a right. Good on you!

West Cork

"

Don’t get me wrong, I’d expect to see a face pic with a first message, I wouldn’t interact with a person if I didn’t know what they looked like. But I don’t think your face needs to be on your profile. Mine isn’t on mine. "

Ah you cannot compare women to men in this context. Women have more to be afraid of than men socially and physically. Their caution is understandable. For men though... it can only be about being afraid of being recognized and embarrassed.

There are valid reasons for that to be so - like being an authority - but I don't think that is mostly the reason and suspect it's mostly they are afraid of being poked fun at.

Note: you cannot be (Fab ban word with 'male' in it) if you're okay with being a frisky beast.

Which is not to say you should be declaring your kinks in everyday life but ... letting slip occasionally has only brought good things into my life. Women love the suggestiveness, it makes a guy more interesting to them, but only if you hold back and do it by implication. It's flirting.

"I know a place where the ratio is about 50:50, in fact, actually slightly weighted in men’s favour. It’s the rest of the world that’s not FAB. If you want NSA sex with women, there are loads of them out there looking for similar arrangements. As a man, when single, I found you just have to be honest when talking to women on regular dating sites or in pubs/clubs about what you are looking for. I found it helped that I love women’s company as much as the sex. Being genuinely single, having my own place and being able to just hangout also helped. My advice would be focus on the world that is not FAB. If your primary interest is couples though, FAB is pretty much the only game in town bar clubs.

I feel dateing sites should be for people who actually want a gf/bf. People who use them to fish for sex actually give genuine daters a bad name and it puts women off trusting genuine guys. Interesting point tho."