FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pointers on profile

Pointers on profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So I've been on & off here for around 6years mainly on couple profiles which some of you probably know get a lot of attention, however the single male Profile is considerably different.

I'm basically looking for advice on how stand out and improve the look of my profile. Please don't beat around the Bush I can take it.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

Most obviously pics! It's so fucking obvious why do people keep asking. You've just got two cock pics and not particularly good cock pics at that. That just makes you blend in with all the other people who put in no effort.

Thanks for the advice. What main pictures would you say "stand out" to the norm

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

[Removed by poster at 29/08/22 09:52:15]

By *instonandLadyAstorCouple  over a year ago

Not where we seem to be...

"So I've been on & off here for around 6years mainly on couple profiles which some of you probably know get a lot of attention, however the single male Profile is considerably different.

I'm basically looking for advice on how stand out and improve the look of my profile. Please don't beat around the Bush I can take it.

Thanks in advance "

When you were in a couple and were approached by single men, what was it about their profiles that made you interested in meeting them?

Do that with yours.

Winston

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"Thanks for the advice. What main pictures would you say "stand out" to the norm"

Well at least show body, torso, bum, glimpse of face if you can. Cock pics fine but not close-up - along with body and preferablly standing to attention. Other than that anything a bit creative that shows your personality. Browse other profiles for ideas but ultimately its about you showing who you are.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

You had success with your couples profile, so could you ask some of the people you met then to verify you again ?

I never thought of this! Thanks for the idea

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It has to be about you, not a concoction of others'ideas.

But overall, you need to give others the confidence that they may find you attractive and an interesting person to them. Do you have what it takes for some people here, to grab their attention, before they move on to the next guy?

I want to be as sure as possible that a guy is physically what I like. You have to compensate for not being physically in person with us, where we'd check you out, see your stature etc. Very clear pics that give us that sure knowledge to know if not only that we could stomach being near you but also would really like to be and potentially inside of us.

Look at your competition and do it much better.

By *r SteelMan  over a year ago

North Wales

Get some more pics in showing more of you, not just your dick.

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

you deffo need better pics op.

I'd delete a message from a profile with a cock avatar and no other pics .

Leave something to the imagination,I like towel shots,open shirt pics and towels etc.

» Add a new message to this topic