FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > ???

???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

confused.com..friends with a guy for a while chatting and cam fun then realised he wasn,nt on friends list anymore left site we thougth? no still an active profile...we just logged on and he,s accepted a friend request from us fifty odd mins ago..only prob being we have,nt sent request..????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe he requested it a while ago and you hadn't accepted?

"confused.com..friends with a guy for a while chatting and cam fun then realised he wasn,nt on friends list anymore left site we thougth? no still an active profile...we just logged on and he,s accepted a friend request from us fifty odd mins ago..only prob being we have,nt sent request..???? "

He may have deleted you from his friends list in error - if he then sent you one it will often recognise the fact you were previously friends and re-add you straight away.

It's happened to me before - the joys of iphones and thumbs!!

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sounds like he had blocked you (accidently or otherwise) then unblocked. This seems to generate an automatic friend invite if you block someone who is on your friend list.

He's possibly done this then accepted that friend invite.

Forum Mod

Ive taken people off by mistake even while ive been chatting to them that day,it happens,luckily they have messaged me asking why or else by the time id noticed I would have assumed that they had deleted me and just left it at that

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks guys for info could be he deleted or blocked accidently just thought it was a bit stange thanks again

"confused.com..friends with a guy for a while chatting and cam fun then realised he wasn,nt on friends list anymore left site we thougth? no still an active profile...we just logged on and he,s accepted a friend request from us fifty odd mins ago..only prob being we have,nt sent request..???? "

This has happened to me. How and why I have no idea

What a mystery

» Add a new message to this topic