FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dress Down, scares us?

Dress Down, scares us?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *0couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

We are nervous newbies and thinking about attending a club for our first time.

Whilst it is likely that we stay in the club area I think our curiosity may get the better of us.

I know we've got some naughty pics/sexy underwear here but that has been in front of the camera. We are a bit conscious about dressing down. How far does M have to go?

Pair boxers are easy for N but would sexy undies under a see through mesh top/short skirt be OK for M?

Thanks.

N & M.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eandmrsjones69Couple  over a year ago

Middle England

You don't need to dress in see through if it makes you feel uncomfortable. Just wear something that makes YOU feel sexy; so it could just be say shorter than you'd wear to the shops. It could just be low cut.

We've been and the range of 'sexy' for ladies varies from totally naked to everyday dress!

Or bring something extra that you might like to wear and you can always change into it once you feel more comfortable.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just sometimes wear a saucy negligee to walk around if I'm not in the mood for sexy sexy lingerie X

You could take something more daring if you feel good about it all X

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

There's quite a few clubs where you don't need to dress down, you can wear what you would for a normal night out or be more daring. Some clubs you can stay dressed in the social areas, then are required to dress down in the play areas. Some clubs you can stay dressed until you go into a playroom for fun, they're the clubs we choose.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I've been to a couple of clubs and most don't have any dress policy beyond looking decent - so don't go looking as if you've come to give a quote for some plastering.

By *0couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

By *ixenandhoundCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth

Lots of clubs don't really do dress down, but those that do just mean something you wouldn't necessarily wear out to the pub... the most important thing is to feel comfortable and confident... i was super nervous on my first club visit but I love it now

My advice is embrace it! At my first ever club visit I was also get worried as it was a dress down club, was worried I'd look too big or my body would look horrid, and I can honestly say it was the most liberating experience of my life and made me loafs more confident! Everyone is in the same boat. There's all different types of bodies there and I found women and couples to be very complimentary and made me feel as ease xx

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"I've been to a couple of clubs and most don't have any dress policy beyond looking decent - so don't go looking as if you've come to give a quote for some plastering.

"

Slightly depends on who you are plastering, and what you're going to be plastering them with

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I do dress down layers. So bra and knickers and a robe. Some people do babydolls or negligee - and again, you can put a robe with them too. Depends if you have body parts you really don’t like - i know people who like their legs covered, and some who don’t want to show their tummies.

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

We just go for a towel.

By *etcplCouple  over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

The honest answer is once you get past the nerves and see other people (real people with wobbly bits etc.) dressed down you wont think anything of it.

Its getting passed the perception that people will be judging you that can be hard.

Also check the clubs policy as not all of them require dressing down.

By *ice_couple2012Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

This

We were very put off going to a dress down club for a long while and were convinced it'd be too uncomfortable/anxiety provoking. When we did eventually go for first time (to Chameleons) we found it to be the exact opposite - felt completely relaxed due to everyone's acceptance of everyone else. Just no judgement or negativity at all

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

"I've been to a couple of clubs and most don't have any dress policy beyond looking decent - so don't go looking as if you've come to give a quote for some plastering.

"

Unless you're the girl after a greedy girls' night.

"We are nervous newbies and thinking about attending a club for our first time.

Whilst it is likely that we stay in the club area I think our curiosity may get the better of us.

I know we've got some naughty pics/sexy underwear here but that has been in front of the camera. We are a bit conscious about dressing down. How far does M have to go?

Pair boxers are easy for N but would sexy undies under a see through mesh top/short skirt be OK for M?

Thanks.

N & M. "

Pretend you're at a beach..nothing to worry about X

By *olden_Road_to_SamarkandMan  over a year ago

North Wessex Downs

Always good to have something as backup, because odds are at some point in the night some clothes will come off. For M either boxers and a smart black T-shirt or something more exotic such as a mesh top for N, but for M it's really what she feels comfortable in - I've seen everything from Victoria's Secret undies to a toweling dressing gown. If you meet someone that's worth playing with the wrapping won't be half so important as the present! Good luck X

By *amnaughtybutniceWoman  over a year ago

tf1

You would feel awkward to wear street clothes in somewhere like chams.

Honestly there are all shapes and sizes dressed in lingerie. You really wouldn’t feel out of place.

By * little bit naughtyCouple  over a year ago

Bedford

"it was the most liberating experience of my life and made me loafs more confident! "

Probably because you’ve got great baps!

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

Thanks.

N & M. "

Don't be too worried, take something like in your photo from 26th January and if you don't feel like wearing it then don't.

The most important thing is you remain comfortable and enjoy the club

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We find dress down clubs help you get more relaxed quicker.

By *olf and RedCouple  over a year ago

Nr Cardiff or at Chams Darlaston

Just wear something you feel comfortable in. I usually wear a short pvc dress and Wolf wraps a towel around himself.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple  over a year ago

Coventry

Dress down really it's nothing to worry about. You'd be surprised how normal and not a thing it is. Likewise the same goes for being naked. But it's something you really have to take plung and try for you to fully understand. Dress down really helps to create a more relaxed and freindly environment. It puts everyone on a equal and more human footing when we haven't got clothes to hide behind. It just helps people gel and to realise we're all human, all different shapes, sizes and quirks. And once people are relaxed and gelling around each other then the rest flows naturally.

To that end our favourite club are the clubs that are completely dress down throughout like Chameleons. We are more relaxed and find everything just flows easier.

By *lues eyesMan  over a year ago

tiverton

How do I as 73 year old fit in as i am not very well endowed and I’m very nervous about it?

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"How do I as 73 year old fit in as i am not very well endowed and I’m very nervous about it?"

Wear a kilt

By *isa40Couple  over a year ago

Cornwall

We went to our first club last month and dress down was the thing I dreaded the most.

However, I did albeit i had a little lace gown over and actually it wasn't as bad as I expected.

Everyone was lovely and non judgemental.

Go in what your comfortable you have each other for support. I think we all have the same worries but the environment is totally different to any where we have ever been and makes you feel at ease.

By *uscious LizWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

Totally agree but first clubs I went to had no dress down policy

By *oxy lyxCouple  over a year ago

Newcastle Emlyn

I always take the opportunity to dress in something I couldn’t wear to Tescos. Great underwear, stockings, under something revealing if you feel you need to. Honestly I’m short and overweight but I embrace my inner Jessica Rabbit…. It’s like taking on a naughty persona and it all adds to the experience. A corset is a wonderful option if you’re a bit body conscious

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I go to clubs all the time but still hate dressing down but it is just part of the scene

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

I go to clubs all the time but still hate dressing down but it is just part of the scene

By *andJDubaiCouple  over a year ago

Dubai, with visits to Edinburgh and London

Thanks.

N & M. "

A great question, we feel that we could judge what the lady would wear but zero idea of how a guy dresses for a swingers club.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I'm the same, I hate lingerie or anything most people would consider sexy, it makes me feel

clumsy, uncomfortable & as far from sexy as I could get

I'm much happier naked but I guess that's the naturist in me, even regular everyday clothes never make me feel great about myself

I often message the club to discuss dress code before I attend, do I need to dress down or can I be naked etc, could a short silk dressing gown might work for you, it would kind of feel like a wrap dress & easy to slip off should you wish too

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Bikini and swimming short/sexy boxers are a safe bet.

By *9 Love-To-TryCouple  over a year ago

East Anglia

Wear what you feel good in no body judges it has made me so much more body confident and also i am able to be me. First time in a club i walked outthe changing room so so nervous but as soon as in the club wow ut felt natura,

» Add a new message to this topic