FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > should i carry on

should i carry on

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've come to the conclusion that all single males are seen as time wasters, no one seems to trust us, I joined this site with honest intentions, I never intended to mess people around, I had one meet who never verified me, (maybe I should take the hint :-/) I've been on chat rooms (when my pc wants them to work, Greer) I've all I want is to have a bit of honest fun, with good people but I seem to be untrust worthy, I hope you can persuade me otherwise ill be off and not have you worrying that I might be looking at you, it a shame but that's the way it seems to be, :-/

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep on keeping on.....patience is a virtue.

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

Its not just single guys that cant find what they are looking for, it happens to us single women too, but the answer is patience, and there is one way to guarantee not meeting someone - leave the site !!!!

Here we go again !!!

liverpool

Also............ you def need better pics, having to turn the monitor on its side to see your pic is not a good look.

"Also............ you def need better pics, having to turn the monitor on its side to see your pic is not a good look. "

Lol, fair point,

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I've come to the conclusion that all single males are seen as time wasters, no one seems to trust us, I joined this site with honest intentions, I never intended to mess people around, I had one meet who never verified me, (maybe I should take the hint :-/) I've been on chat rooms (when my pc wants them to work, Greer) I've all I want is to have a bit of honest fun, with good people but I seem to be untrust worthy, I hope you can persuade me otherwise ill be off and not have you worrying that I might be looking at you, it a shame but that's the way it seems to be, :-/"

have you thought of maybe going to a social? There are always loads being advertised on the Wales forum.

In my opinion, if someone feels the need to post a message saying their thinking of leaving then they might as well hit the delete account button as their obviously not finding the site enjoyable.

liverpool

Think it depends on what the person was expecting when they joined. The site is advertised ' fun free and fabulous' and a lot of people expect it to be full of 'wanting' sex goddesses who just prowl the site looking for well hung guys to have sex with all day. ( prob are a lot of those too but not all of the members are like that lol).

Dont be hard on people who feel a bit let down, they just need to become involved and posting in the forum helps.

"I've come to the conclusion that all single males are seen as time wasters, no one seems to trust us, "

Not true at all. Absolutly loads of guys on here get meets all the time. You just have not found anyone who wants to shag you yet.

"

I joined this site with honest intentions, I never intended to mess people around, I had one meet who never verified me, (maybe I should take the hint :-/) "

Did you ask them if they would verify you afterwards?

Women will only meet a guy if they are attracted to them be it their looks and or personality.

Zzzzzz.................

You can't accommodate, a huge negative. Combined with 3 crap photos. (hint - try smiling) and a pretty bland profile - you aren't exactly trying to increase the odds in your favour are you?

The site rewards effort.

"Here we go again !!! "

Exactly what i thought..

By *nvictusMan  over a year ago

Beeston

I agree that your pictures aren't great, it's good you show your face but no smile and a grainy mirror pic isn't good.

Also your profile, nothing really wrong with it but... nothing really exciting about it. Ask yourself why would a lady pick you from amoungst the other men in your area. Show some personality in it, show some humour, confidence and say what your loooking for.

Lastly, join in the forums, chat and joke - get yourself noticed. Going to a club or social is a great idea too.

[Removed by poster at 30/11/12 17:39:57]

tbh there is a LOT of single straight guys clogging up the site, i know this from just browsing the chatrooms.

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

what do you expect from here would be my answer ?

There is no huge pool of women and couples willing to bonk anything at the drop of a hat on here and never will be, especially in sparsley populated West Wales !

By *B07Man  over a year ago

Essex

"I've come to the conclusion that all single males are seen as time wasters, no one seems to trust us, I joined this site with honest intentions, I never intended to mess people around, I had one meet who never verified me, (maybe I should take the hint :-/) I've been on chat rooms (when my pc wants them to work, Greer) I've all I want is to have a bit of honest fun, with good people but I seem to be untrust worthy, I hope you can persuade me otherwise ill be off and not have you worrying that I might be looking at you, it a shame but that's the way it seems to be, :-/"

It's not that they are time wasters, there's just far too many.

Ok people, ive had a go at changing my profile, No new photos as yet, its hard to catch my best angle lol, hope you all think its an iprovement

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

see... i normally hate this time of thread because it is akin to begging people to beg you to say...

you make your own luck........ you have to stick out from every other person

lets use an example... wales has a vibrant social scene... for example, socials in cardiff and in swansea normally alternate months...

have you been to them? if not why not? whats stopping you?

the site does give you the tools to make it work.. but if you don't use them, you have no one to blame but yourself......

... and if i can make one down in cardiff living in newcastle... you have no excuse!

good luck

"tbh there is a LOT of single straight guys clogging up the site, i know this from just browsing the chatrooms."

'Clogging up'???.....shall we move aside and make way?

Bye then

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Here we go again !!! "

I guess you decided to carry on then

» Add a new message to this topic