FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > d*unken sex injuries

d*unken sex injuries

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whats yours. I had what looks like a spilt/chunk out of the the end of my forskin after a rampant night on wild sex. She had a sore bum and she aint into anal. Only thing we know for certain is we had a good time.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Whats yours. I had what looks like a spilt/chunk out of the the end of my forskin after a rampant night on wild sex. She had a sore bum and she aint into anal. Only thing we know for certain is we had a good time. "

I thought both my nipples were gonna drop off a couple of weeks back. I forgot to mention to the bloke I was with that I don't have much feeling in them. We got a bit carried away. And I didn't notice he was giving em a good chew. Lol. Oops. X

Ooohhh no the things we do in the throws of passion. They look well recovered now miss claus x

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

We had some friends around for a 4some and all went out for a meal and drank too much. As soon as we got into the lounge everyone started playing and while R was being doggied on the sofa, one knee slipped off causing her to fall and bang her head on a coffee table, which brought things to a sudden halt. She wasn't injured so we all had a laugh and decided it was safer to go to bed.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"Ooohhh no the things we do in the throws of passion. They look well recovered now miss claus x "

Yeah they were pretty crusty for a while! Lol. They're ok now and he's fully informed of the nipple issue x

Well I aint fully recovered yet after a week. But I can confirm I am in full working order as of about 30mins ago. Allow it did sting a little, what makes you bad makes you better!!!! Or is that just alcohol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My worst is just general brusing in various areas .... LOL ...

S xxx

Fell off a step in a sex club and sprained my ankle.

You'll like this one.. Haha..

Pissed as anything had this girl beautiful she was.. Got her in the doggy possition and i was there fucking away..Asi thrusted in she must have had an orgasm because she became really tight.. I felt a sharp pain on my cock.. With the sharp pain i jumped, fell off the bed and whacked my head on the bedside table..

Woke up in a&e.. Id split my head open and snapped my banjo.. Had all the nurses in stitches laughing when i was explaining what happened..

Had 6 stitches in my head and my cock healed on its own.

Kinda funny now.. Got called banjo boy for the best part of 6 months hahaha!!

"You'll like this one.. Haha..

Pissed as anything had this girl beautiful she was.. Got her in the doggy possition and i was there fucking away..Asi thrusted in she must have had an orgasm because she became really tight.. I felt a sharp pain on my cock.. With the sharp pain i jumped, fell off the bed and whacked my head on the bedside table..

Woke up in a&e.. Id split my head open and snapped my banjo.. Had all the nurses in stitches laughing when i was explaining what happened..

Kinda funny now.. Got called banjo boy for the best part of 6 months hahaha!!"

Lol love that one, hope you got another chance with the lady

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

having fun with a guy and he got a little bit carried away..whilst taking me from behind, he slipped, caught his cock on my pubic bone and ripped the skin off the entire length...let me tell you I have never seen so much blood!!

I took him to A&E, got him sorted took him off and dropped him back home..

Time for a swift exit...

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

We never get d*unk when having playmeets......it's not kinky for us + a bit of a turn off TBH the state some ppl get in!........we get d*unk with the vanillas,they safe lol

"having fun with a guy and he got a little bit carried away..whilst taking me from behind, he slipped, caught his cock on my pubic bone and ripped the skin off the entire length...let me tell you I have never seen so much blood!!

I took him to A&E, got him sorted took him off and dropped him back home..

Time for a swift exit..."

I think thats what I done last week but not to that extent. Just a small wound thsnk fuck ha

By *wencatWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"You'll like this one.. Haha..

Kinda funny now.. Got called banjo boy for the best part of 6 months hahaha!!"

i (female half) was riding my partners cock, when we got a bit carried away (as you do), as he thrust upwards i went flying backwards and somersaulted off the end of the bed, but got stuck upside down!!!I couldnt move for laughing and my partner couldnt help me as he was tied to the bed!!!lol

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

I have no clue of it...i dont drink

By *vana sukalotWoman  over a year ago

In a land of make believe (Derby)

"i (female half) was riding my partners cock, when we got a bit carried away (as you do), as he thrust upwards i went flying backwards and somersaulted off the end of the bed, but got stuck upside down!!!I couldnt move for laughing and my partner couldnt help me as he was tied to the bed!!!lol "

"i (female half) was riding my partners cock, when we got a bit carried away (as you do), as he thrust upwards i went flying backwards and somersaulted off the end of the bed, but got stuck upside down!!!I couldnt move for laughing and my partner couldnt help me as he was tied to the bed!!!lol "

That's the best one , fantastic

My then partner had me bent over the kitchen table and was being very rough shagging me from behind .. all of a sudden there was a big crack.. He broke one of my ribs .. Couldn't breathe and was in agony for weeks lol

[Removed by poster at 04/12/12 20:05:31]

"My then partner had me bent over the kitchen table and was being very rough shagging me from behind .. all of a sudden there was a big crack.. He broke one of my ribs .. Couldn't breathe and was in agony for weeks lol "
YOU WIN....OUCH

"My then partner had me bent over the kitchen table and was being very rough shagging me from behind .. all of a sudden there was a big crack.. He broke one of my ribs .. Couldn't breathe and was in agony for weeks lol YOU WIN....OUCH "

Breaking Ribs - Just how big was he ??

Jez some hilarious stories lol

"My then partner had me bent over the kitchen table and was being very rough shagging me from behind .. all of a sudden there was a big crack.. He broke one of my ribs .. Couldn't breathe and was in agony for weeks lol YOU WIN....OUCH

Breaking Ribs - Just how big was he ?? "

Not half as big as the pain in was in lol

» Add a new message to this topic