FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Pic collectors

Pic collectors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azey47 OP   Man  over a year ago

winchester

Morning Fab!

So, I've had a few people message and we've chatted a bit, I send my facepic etc, then after they always ask for a dick pic.

I don't want to send that around to people I've just met, so I normally just explain etc, but after they end the convo quick with a 'oh well we need a picture or we're not meeting etc'

I've only recently got involved with fab, but does this just sound like a pix collecter?

Cheers aha

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's generally the other way around I've found. I get some folk don't want to share a face pic. But I'm not going to move forward (unless it's just friendly chatter) without one

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I don't think it sounds like a picture collector. Is it usually women who ask?

If it’s a woman or couple that aren’t photo verified and verified by meeting then it’s probably a bloke.

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

To be honest I would suspect them to be genuine and on the verge of meeting.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If they've asked for a face pic, and they're still interested after receiving it, they should, imo, respond with their face pic before asking for anything else.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

If you e been chatting for a while I'd say they were probably genuinely and they were just looking to see what you had to offer before the chat turned to discussions of a meet

Many myself included won't even get involved in a conversation until we've seen a dick pic, it's more of a priority to me than a face pic

winchester

Ahh yeah I wondered about that, they have one veri, but also are verified, but I've heard some people can get through the verification bit

I'm frankly amazed you're so in demand as an unknown male? But sure

winchester

Haha, also another red flag

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"If you e been chatting for a while I'd say they were probably genuinely and they were just looking to see what you had to offer before the chat turned to discussions of a meet

Many myself included won't even get involved in a conversation until we've seen a dick pic, it's more of a priority to me than a face pic "

Absolutely this! Experience had taught us many of those who absolutely refuse to send a dick picture especially when on the verge of locking a meet in I.E post face pictures is because there's a good reason they are hiding it.

We are here for sexy adventures not romance, some cocks aesthetically are amazing whilst there are cocks you wouldn't want to put anywhere near your mouth or elsewhere for that matter. It's not really about size as long as it's average and big enough to use for sex great. What a cock picture can show is does thst person take care of themselves down there. We have seen a few on fab where they need a quick trip to thier GP or GU clinic ASAP.

KJ

Be careful i did that on another site a few years back i later found my pic was used on other people profils.

I've had the same, presumably it was a woman, but one can never really say for sure.

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

"Morning Fab!

So, I've had a few people message and we've chatted a bit, I send my facepic etc, then after they always ask for a dick pic.

I don't want to send that around to people I've just met, so I normally just explain etc, but after they end the convo quick with a 'oh well we need a picture or we're not meeting etc'

I've only recently got involved with fab, but does this just sound like a pix collecter?

Cheers aha"

Ha, this place is now awash with pic collectors.. yet. When we consider meeting someone it is always for a social first. Before that we need to see both face and full body pics, there has to be some kind of attraction and no, folks tasty bits are NOT all the same !

winchester

Ahh okay, that helps clear a lot of things up, thankyou.

I'm fairly new to this, so thankyou, it's helpful to see it from the other side haha.

By *herryblossom_BJWoman  over a year ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Morning Fab!

Cheers aha"

Nope it definitely doesn't mean that. I like to see if physically attracted to someone before meeting from top to toe. Once I seen face and cock photo and it doesn't make me wet. I end the conversation so not into collecting pics. No idea how you would apart from screen shotting them. I delete all my messages as it gets too much

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"If you e been chatting for a while I'd say they were probably genuinely and they were just looking to see what you had to offer before the chat turned to discussions of a meet

Many myself included won't even get involved in a conversation until we've seen a dick pic, it's more of a priority to me than a face pic

Absolutely this! Experience had taught us many of those who absolutely refuse to send a dick picture especially when on the verge of locking a meet in I.E post face pictures is because there's a good reason they are hiding it.

We are here for sexy adventures not romance, some cocks aesthetically are amazing whilst there are cocks you wouldn't want to put anywhere near your mouth or elsewhere for that matter. It's not really about size as long as it's average and big enough to use for sex great. What a cock picture can show is does thst person take care of themselves down there. We have seen a few on fab where they need a quick trip to thier GP or GU clinic ASAP.

KJ "

I had a really fit cute guy I met on fab. Because he was so nice, it took me ages to ask for a dick pic. He eventually sent an obscure one. Then when we finally had sex, I was so disappointed. So clear cock pics or videos are important. So it's normal for people to ask for them. I think most women just don't want to see a profile with just cock photos. The whole body photos with erections are the best for me

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

i ask for a fack pic and if thats ok and i want to continue ill also ask for a cock pic .. thats what i want and have my reasons but if you dont want to send then dont iy just means your not going to get any further with that couple / woman..

most people we know on here are the same face pic the cock ... as others have said its swinging and its about what you like and dont like i dont like cocks that have long excessive forskins i dont like cocks where the foreskin dont pull back ... i dont like dry looking cut cocks that look like they have dry skin ... there alot of unwashed /looks red/warts/unkept bush /unheatjly looking cocks too so no i want to see it first ... theirs also tho alot of guys who show cock pics but its not there cock ive met a few like that when they drop their boxer and its not what was show i tell them to pull their boxers up and leave ... have what you show on you or dont bother .... this has zero to do with size unless youve bragged that your big

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

also agree the best cock pics are the whole body type where you can see that its the right person ..

as for fake veris theres not that many on here as most are meets as in socials or play meets ...how ever the cam ones are a complete waste of time i wont meet anyong with just cam veris

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"i ask for a fack pic and if thats ok and i want to continue ill also ask for a cock pic .. thats what i want and have my reasons but if you dont want to send then dont iy just means your not going to get any further with that couple / woman..

most people we know on here are the same face pic the cock ... as others have said its swinging and its about what you like and dont like i dont like cocks that have long excessive forskins i dont like cocks where the foreskin dont pull back ... i dont like dry looking cut cocks that look like they have dry skin ... there alot of unwashed /looks red/warts/unkept bush /unheatjly looking cocks too so no i want to see it first ... theirs also tho alot of guys who show cock pics but its not there cock ive met a few like that when they drop their boxer and its not what was show i tell them to pull their boxers up and leave ... have what you show on you or dont bother .... this has zero to do with size unless youve bragged that your big"

If the cock not well looked after....i would just exit out of the meet. Grim

By *ntmc_2001Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I reckon it's a sign of interest, it's more the other way around usually mate

By *teveanddebsCouple  over a year ago

Norwich

" does this just sound like a pix collecter?

Cheers aha"

Yes it does, but it also sounds like someone that wants to see a dick pick before they meet

They don't all look the same whatever you might read on here!

winchester

That makes sense, thank you. A lot of people have said the same thing, so it's nice to hear it's something people would want to see.

Thank you xx

I’ve experienced the same and similar

winchester

Ah amazing, thank you for the advice!

It's good to see it's something people actually want, because I've seen a few comments where people don't want them, or have heard people want all photo's and a dick pic so they can make fake accounts etc, but really appreciate the honesty!

Have a great week!

xx

"Ah amazing, thank you for the advice!

It's good to see it's something people actually want, because I've seen a few comments where people don't want them, or have heard people want all photo's and a dick pic so they can make fake accounts etc, but really appreciate the honesty!

Tried to pm you..?

Have a great week!

xx"

» Add a new message to this topic