FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Bi-men meets with couples

Bi-men meets with couples

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *un43 OP   Couple  over a year ago

hull

What are peoples thoughts/ experiences on how to go about meeting Bi men?

We have tried to actively seek Bi men on fab without success. we want to have a 3sum. When we have had messages before we tend to see that the profile says straight. We explain we are looking for a 3sum and all of a sudden the straight guy says he is bi? Now we feel this is a bit deceitful and potentially paying lip service to later find out down the line that they are in fact straight.

We have been to a number of clubs where single men are present and have found it to be a disappointing experience also. mainly because we haven't liked that some are very pushy.

how have couples met with Bi-men and are we potentially going about it the wrong way?

Thanks

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *khm8088Couple  over a year ago

penzance

It’s more than likely as it’s awkward for them to write down in public a status as being “bi” when in fact they have zero sexual feelings at all towards guys, 100% lust of women however they have a fantasy of one’s penis in their mouth or bum etc. my mrs LOVES having an extra cock to play with and would love to aim one into my mouth, in the heat of the moment I’d do it, but I don’t think anyone on the planet loves fanny as much as I do. I just cannot get enough. Having a stranger come over to your house l, he can act out a secretly fantasy which is may or may not want to do again but not tie himself into a new category of being half gay, i updated mine to bi curious, as I’m more than happy to be in very close proximity of someone’s penis, as in if me and my mrs are in a 69er I’m perfectly comfortable with someone having sex with my mrs doggy style.

By *onyjoCouple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Join the sister site if thats the right discription for it. fabguys plenty on there

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

That’s interesting

I would have thought you’d have no trouble but obvsiously not.

I notice, being on fabguys too, that there are lots of gay or bi guys on fab guys who have a ‘straight ’ profile, sometimes identical profile names too, on fabswingers.

Obviously a bi-guy can look for other men on fabguys and women on fabswingers if he chooses that’s absolutely his choice. But it’s not cool if he pretends he’s 100% straight to women on fabswingers.

Maybe you might get better luck if you create a fabguys profile and look for bi guys.

Worth a go. Fabguys is probably more bi guys than it is gay guys AND, importantly, you can see if they BB and you can read their veris.

The Fabguys, in general, seem less uptight than the guys on fabswingers imho.

Good luck in your quest.

By *w214Couple  over a year ago

Merseyside

I think there's an unwritten pressure for single men who may be bi/bi curious/just bloody helpful in a sticky situation to present as straight. In my opinion this is because a majority of couples will avoid bi men for one reason or another (or at least a fear/perception they will)

So don't be surprised when you're being told that the straight profile you're chatting with tells you their bi.

Is it sneaky/underhand etc, maybe.

But ultimately people will generally tweak their shop front to attract the most customers and if bi play is only a small part of what they're after with fab then it's their life. You'll never know everything about your partners regardless of what's on their profile.

And of course bi people can play straight and the vast majority will of course play within the boundaries laid down during a meet. I'm not going to try jam a part of my anatomy anywhere its no welcome but we can still be fun at parties.

Is there a foolproof/reasonable way to bi check someone ahead of a meet? Probably not, but this whole hobby is a bit of a minefield, that's part of the fun for us.

By *humper.Man  over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

I've met a few couples with bi male, but the chemistry just wasn't there with the guy so we loaded straight. There was one couple where I was happy for the guy to go down on me. In fact it was such a good night that in the morning I asked if he'd ever fucked a guy, and he hadn't so... I let him.

I changed my profile to straight as the messages I got were almost saying it was a "must" that there was bi play and you just don't know until you meet.

I suspect there's a few "straight" profiles on here that aren't. In fact my inbox can day it with some degree of certainty haha

hull

"That’s interesting

I would have thought you’d have no trouble but obvsiously not.

I notice, being on fabguys too, that there are lots of gay or bi guys on fab guys who have a ‘straight ’ profile, sometimes identical profile names too, on fabswingers.

Obviously a bi-guy can look for other men on fabguys and women on fabswingers if he chooses that’s absolutely his choice. But it’s not cool if he pretends he’s 100% straight to women on fabswingers.

Maybe you might get better luck if you create a fabguys profile and look for bi guys.

Worth a go. Fabguys is probably more bi guys than it is gay guys AND, importantly, you can see if they BB and you can read their veris.

The Fabguys, in general, seem less uptight than the guys on fabswingers imho.

Good luck in your quest. "

We hadn't thought of doing that. Great advice and thank you for commenting.

We didn't even know fabguys was a thing lol

hull

your absolutely correct about the minefield. Thanks for the input.

By *otleyMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

I am shocked that you are struggling. As a bi man I am struggling to find that elusive couple.

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Same here as the message above, looking for a bi couple

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

Make sure you're putting up photos of the male half as well as the female.

Couples where there's no visible images of the man will always struggle, whether they're looking to meet single men, women or couples. You're expecting someone to guess whether they're attracted to both parties and that's asking a lot. You may get initial interest based on the female photos and then 'boom' - all contact ends when you finally show your potential playmate/playmates pics of the male.

In a bi three way the single male is as important as the couple and is as entitled to need attraction to both parties as they are to him. He's not there as your plaything and his enjoyment is as important as yours.

Couples profiles where it's all visually about the female rarely find life easy on Fab.

A

hull

good point. we haven't updated our profile in a while. we will do that. thanks x

Bi guy here absolutely love playing with mf couple where hubby is bi

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

We only meet bi guys, we initially insisted on bi on their profile but after chatting to a few guys in clubs and our own development, we understand why people do put straight.

He enjoys playing with a cock, but he's not bi in the sense that he isn't attracted to men. It's more of a kink than a sexual orientation.

Using verifications is a good option to see if they have had bi/couple play before. We also just make it very clear to them that it is bi play.

Our desires are different to yours however. We love giving double blow jobs to guys and we make it undoubtedly clear that they'll be getting sucked by both and no sex.

We often also start by him sucking out guest, that sets the tone and is almost immediately obvious if they aren't genuine.

We did have one instance where the guy didn't seem keen, but he didn't ask to stop.

We also find geography plays a massive part. We visited York a couple of times and finding eager bi guys is significantly easier than in Newcastle. Most likely because there is no bi/gay scene in York.

By *i bi luvMan  over a year ago

s

I find it hard to meet a bi couple. And most couples on here will have a bi female but straight male so it’s a total no go for meeting them. I’m also on FabGuys and have no trouble meeting likeminded men on there with them being bi or gay.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

This is like seeking that elusive unicorn?

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

"This is like seeking that elusive unicorn? "

Obvs not a question lol it’s my bi fingers on the keyboard

By *tranger swings 69Couple  over a year ago

cheshire

"This is like seeking that elusive unicorn? "

Uni-horn?

Pretty interesting forum…

Bi men struggling to find BI couples

Bi couples struggling to find BI men…

If only there was a forum where the two could meet…..

By *awpleasureMan  over a year ago

Sutton Coldfield

Hi OP

I can see why straight guys will pretend to meet you as you're stunning.

What I've noticed in your profile is that there is only one pic of hubby who appears to have a decent physique.

However in the bio he is described as AMPLE.

If I hadn't noticed that one pic, I'd dismiss the profile as I personally don't meet 'bigger' people.

To give the genuine bi guys a heads up there should be more photos of hubby.

Do you go to clubs on bi nights? Youll find more guys there who'll play with both of you.

If ever you fancy a trip to Xtasia one night let me know as I'd be well up for a bi mmf

I'm going this Friday

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

We never meet bi men through fab we meet them through group socials.We find it a lot easier to get that face to face interaction and see if we all click before arranging anything else.

We’ve never had a bad experience or been let down so we must be doing something right.

By *zlakMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Have you tried looking at the verifications of guys? I have bi on my profile and also advertise my veris from bi club meets. I think this helps when couples want "proof" you really are bi.

Hope this helps

By *lexV16Man  over a year ago

Welling

"Pretty interesting forum…

Bi men struggling to find BI couples

Bi couples struggling to find BI men…

If only there was a forum where the two could meet….."

Lol, exactly my thoughts.

As bi single genuine guy with few veris from bi couple on my profile I haven’t had any luck find bi couple through site. Really don’t understand why

Bi nights at clubs works very well for that.

OP, club is the best answer for you.

Or move closer to London and we can go along (sarcasm)

By *heGigglersCouple  over a year ago

Stourbridge

We have struggled with this too, our issues usually arise when we tell the guy we only meet new people at a club.

Our free time is limited, but chemistry is very important to us, so we find a club is a great way to have a social that can move on to play if we are all feeling it.

We have met a few great guys at clubs on Bi nights though. I would recommend trying one where you have to buy tickets in advance and the host checks out the single guys profiles and veris before they can get on the list.

They do this at VA and it made a huge difference. It was definitely the best Bi night we have tried, we got some amazing play, we will be back there the end of this month to make sure last time wasn't a fluke

K x

By *ldershyguyMan  over a year ago

Mansfield

[Removed by poster at 20/09/22 11:44:41]

Mansfield

[Removed by poster at 20/09/22 11:44:45]

Mansfield

[Removed by poster at 20/09/22 11:44:48]

Mansfield

[Removed by poster at 20/09/22 11:44:31]

By *eyeYCouple  over a year ago

Nr Leicester

"It’s more than likely as it’s awkward for them to write down in public a status as being “bi” when in fact they have zero sexual feelings at all towards guys, 100% lust of women however they have a fantasy of one’s penis in their mouth or bum etc. my mrs LOVES having an extra cock to play with and would love to aim one into my mouth, in the heat of the moment I’d do it, but I don’t think anyone on the planet loves fanny as much as I do. I just cannot get enough. Having a stranger come over to your house l, he can act out a secretly fantasy which is may or may not want to do again but not tie himself into a new category of being half gay, i updated mine to bi curious, as I’m more than happy to be in very close proximity of someone’s penis, as in if me and my mrs are in a 69er I’m perfectly comfortable with someone having sex with my mrs doggy style. "

That exactly!! D is bi curious.. However unstated as we feel there's still a double standard stigma attached to bi males within the scene.

Many couple's insistant 'no bi males', as if they would not be able to resist.. He has zero attraction to men and it would only happen if we met a couple that were on exactly the same wavelength..

And fuck, I'd love for it to sometime!!

Y x

By *anya BlackTV/TS  over a year ago

Richmond

I'm always happy to meet couples xx

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

Im genuinely shocked your having difficulty finding bi men

I also gave a couples profile where we occasionally look for bi guys as my husband is orally bi & I personally find threesomes are more fun with bi guys because I don't have the time for straight guys that seem to scare knowing there's a second dick within a few foot of them despite knowing they were invited for a MFM threesome

We automatically ignore messages from 'straight' bi guys ie those whose profiles dinr mention being bi as I don't want them deciding they are 100% straight on the day & purposefully search for bi guys verified bt other men

Honestly verified bi guys are honestly ten a penny on here or maybe it's just where we live but honestly it's always been the easiest meet to plan

By *astpoetMan  over a year ago

where the world takes me

Speaking as a bi guy the things that make it hard on here are mainly that a lot of couples profiles seem to be just pictures of the female half, if we're going to play bi i want to know about both people in a couple.

I also want to know the limits of the couple, are they looking for oral bi only? Are they looking for full bi?

Which leads on to another thing, which is knowing the "role" of the male in the couple, I am very much a bottom when it comes to anal so if the male is also a bottom it's not going to work.

Having that information on the profile or in a message makes a big difference, for me at least if i'm going to play with a bi couple knowing the male will fuck me is a big turn on (and will definitely jump you up the queue), even more so if i'm fucking the female member of the couple whilst the guy is fucking me

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"It’s more than likely as it’s awkward for them to write down in public a status as being “bi” when in fact they have zero sexual feelings at all towards guys, 100% lust of women however they have a fantasy of one’s penis in their mouth or bum etc. my mrs LOVES having an extra cock to play with and would love to aim one into my mouth, in the heat of the moment I’d do it, but I don’t think anyone on the planet loves fanny as much as I do. I just cannot get enough. Having a stranger come over to your house l, he can act out a secretly fantasy which is may or may not want to do again but not tie himself into a new category of being half gay, i updated mine to bi curious, as I’m more than happy to be in very close proximity of someone’s penis, as in if me and my mrs are in a 69er I’m perfectly comfortable with someone having sex with my mrs doggy style.

That exactly!! D is bi curious.. However unstated as we feel there's still a double standard stigma attached to bi males within the scene.

Many couple's insistant 'no bi males', as if they would not be able to resist.. He has zero attraction to men and it would only happen if we met a couple that were on exactly the same wavelength..

And fuck, I'd love for it to sometime!!

Y x"

It's a double edged sword.

Put bi or curious and you'll potentially put off those looking for straight play.

Put straight and you'll lose the interest of bi folk.

Best to be honest though. It really has less of an impact with straight couples, trust me. I know well from experience.

A

By *ilf and old fartCouple  over a year ago

Between Ely and Mildenhall

We only contact or consider others if their profile states bi, not "bi curious" just bi.

Also we make it clear that the first sexual contact in the first meet will be male/male with my wife only joining in after she's seen some male/male cock sucking and fucking going on.

That soon cuts the wannabes out lol

threesomes are more fun with bi guys

I always think sexual status on a male profile count for nothing. You get straight men asking to meet and when you point that out. You are told they put straight so has not to ruin their chances with couples. It easy for a couple meeting a "bi" man to prove that. The woman justs makes it clear that she does not get involved until it's proven he is "bi". I met a couple once and was having sex with the husband for a while until the wife joined in for that reason.

By *achelnMarkCouple  over a year ago

Mid Wiltshire

Have met guys that are barely bi and just want to play with the female - leaving the husband left out - which isn't good for group dynamics and kills a meet quickly. Sure, chemistry has to work for all, but starting off then changing tack doesn't work.

So now, fully verified bi guys only.

Been to bi nights at clubs where the guys are straight till around 30 mins before closing time

The good make up for it though.

Wish we could find bi MM "friends" - as a bi MF+MM meet (or more) is out of this world

By *bi.or.not2biCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire

We have been swinging for a few years and have always had that exact same issue.

We make it clear on our profile that we won’t meet people with ‘straight’ on their profile, some change it to bi but don’t change the looking for from women only

Others leave it straight but tell us they are infact bi.

There are genuine bi males out there but they are hard to find. Especially one that’s either too/bottom to suit exactly what your looking for.

Unfortunately a lot of men on here will say anything just to get a meet with a female involved.

We had a very awkward meet, where the male said he didn’t fancy bi play this time so we had to get dressed and ask him to leave

hull

"We only meet bi guys, we initially insisted on bi on their profile but after chatting to a few guys in clubs and our own development, we understand why people do put straight.

He enjoys playing with a cock, but he's not bi in the sense that he isn't attracted to men. It's more of a kink than a sexual orientation.

Using verifications is a good option to see if they have had bi/couple play before. We also just make it very clear to them that it is bi play.

Our desires are different to yours however. We love giving double blow jobs to guys and we make it undoubtedly clear that they'll be getting sucked by both and no sex.

We often also start by him sucking out guest, that sets the tone and is almost immediately obvious if they aren't genuine.

We did have one instance where the guy didn't seem keen, but he didn't ask to stop.

We also find geography plays a massive part. We visited York a couple of times and finding eager bi guys is significantly easier than in Newcastle. Most likely because there is no bi/gay scene in York. "

Good to know about York. Its not too far away from us so will look to search around that area. Thanks for your input.

"threesomes are more fun with bi guys"

Completely agree!

hull

"Hi OP

What I've noticed in your profile is that there is only one pic of hubby who appears to have a decent physique.

If I hadn't noticed that one pic, I'd dismiss the profile as I personally don't meet 'bigger' people.

Do you go to clubs on bi nights? Youll find more guys there who'll play with both of you.

If ever you fancy a trip to Xtasia one night let me know as I'd be well up for a bi mmf

I'm going this Friday "

Thanks for the reply. I guess the reason for ample is that I don't classify as slim or athletic. I do power lifting but that doesn't classify me as any of those categories lol. Ill have a think about changing although I don't want to shock anyone being 6ft4

We will be adding more photos of hubby to the shop window

Thanks for your input

hull

"We never meet bi men through fab we meet them through group socials.We find it a lot easier to get that face to face interaction and see if we all click before arranging anything else.

We’ve never had a bad experience or been let down so we must be doing something right."

We will look into this. thanks for the tip

Just to add a bi guys POV.

I love a bi 3 some. Have joined bi couples several times and always looking for more.

However my profile says I'm not looking for men and I often block guys. This is purely due to numbers and to cut down on random cock pic messages. For one on one meets I tend to find them!

hull

"We have struggled with this too, our issues usually arise when we tell the guy we only meet new people at a club.

Our free time is limited, but chemistry is very important to us, so we find a club is a great way to have a social that can move on to play if we are all feeling it.

We have met a few great guys at clubs on Bi nights though. I would recommend trying one where you have to buy tickets in advance and the host checks out the single guys profiles and veris before they can get on the list.

They do this at VA and it made a huge difference. It was definitely the best Bi night we have tried, we got some amazing play, we will be back there the end of this month to make sure last time wasn't a fluke

K x"

Really good to know thank you. We have been to the VA and thought it was excellent. it was on a straight night so we will have to look into Bi nights. thank you x

hull

"Speaking as a bi guy the things that make it hard on here are mainly that a lot of couples profiles seem to be just pictures of the female half, if we're going to play bi i want to know about both people in a couple.

I also want to know the limits of the couple, are they looking for oral bi only? Are they looking for full bi?

Which leads on to another thing, which is knowing the "role" of the male in the couple, I am very much a bottom when it comes to anal so if the male is also a bottom it's not going to work.

Having that information on the profile or in a message makes a big difference, for me at least if i'm going to play with a bi couple knowing the male will fuck me is a big turn on (and will definitely jump you up the queue), even more so if i'm fucking the female member of the couple whilst the guy is fucking me "

great input and we appreciate what you have said. we will update our profile x

hull

"We have been swinging for a few years and have always had that exact same issue.

We make it clear on our profile that we won’t meet people with ‘straight’ on their profile, some change it to bi but don’t change the looking for from women only

Others leave it straight but tell us they are infact bi.

There are genuine bi males out there but they are hard to find. Especially one that’s either too/bottom to suit exactly what your looking for.

Unfortunately a lot of men on here will say anything just to get a meet with a female involved.

We had a very awkward meet, where the male said he didn’t fancy bi play this time so we had to get dressed and ask him to leave "

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. This is definitely something we want to avoid and thank you for your honesty. xx

Sutton Coldfield

"Hi OP

I'm going this Friday

Thanks for the reply. I guess the reason for ample is that I don't classify as slim or athletic. I do power lifting but that doesn't classify me as any of those categories lol. Ill have a think about changing although I don't want to shock anyone being 6ft4

We will be adding more photos of hubby to the shop window

Thanks for your input "

Thanks for the ret OP

Yes, the category list is not great. What's Fabulous all about? I was in same boat when starting my bio, I'm in shape but not athletic so I put average.

Looking forward to seeing more photos of hubby.

By *ewBurtonMan  over a year ago

Derby

I’m a bi guy and love meeting couples. MMF fun is the best. Love to meet you both should you like to

David xx

By *inkiepairCouple  over a year ago

dublin

Good thread

By *igrating ladMan  over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Totally agree with above, great post OP. I hope you managed to find what you were looking for

By *anclad20500Man  over a year ago

Salford

I wouldn’t class myself as bi in the typical sense but I would say bi-curious however, only in a mmf situation, I’m not happy penetrating a man and wouldn’t be happy with it done to me.

That being said a touch or even a suck is totally different and in the right situation I’m fine with it.

I’ve got a LOT of gay friends and we’ve messed about in the past etc… and I know for a fact that guys aren’t for me. However like I said in the right situation it’s different.

I have my profile set as straight and message people looking for bi guys for two reasons.

1. When it’s set to bi people automatically assume your going to fuck the guy aswell when it’s really not like that.

2. A lot of couples and single females won’t meet a guy who says bi on his profile - but is happy to meet women and advertise them self as bi (double standards)

It’s a LOT harder on here as a single guy to even get a reply to messages so as bad as it seems anything to make that a bit easier is welcomed

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

It happens all times . Not bi . Just hoping to get into the wife wet pussy.

So we said jerry my wife just love watch the men suck cocks she gets so wet watching. 9 time out of 10 . The Man said am okay with Tom suck my cock. Not bi .

By *ifunman777Man  over a year ago

visiting

…..Tip toes into the conversation…… I much prefer the vibe when it’s a bi meet, so much more fun to be had ! These straight bi men give us real bi folk a bad name lol

By *omRachCouple  over a year ago

Wirral

"What are peoples thoughts/ experiences on how to go about meeting Bi men?

We have tried to actively seek Bi men on fab without success. we want to have a 3sum. When we have had messages before we tend to see that the profile says straight. We explain we are looking for a 3sum and all of a sudden the straight guy says he is bi? Now we feel this is a bit deceitful and potentially paying lip service to later find out down the line that they are in fact straight.

We have been to a number of clubs where single men are present and have found it to be a disappointing experience also. mainly because we haven't liked that some are very pushy.

how have couples met with Bi-men and are we potentially going about it the wrong way?

Thanks

"

Pity you aren't closer, would've been very interested in helping you guys,

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Look at verifications and chat. Those who are bi and not hiding it will put it in their profile.

As a bi guy, I find it extremely hard to meet bi couples which is exactly why I joined the site,

However I presume I am doing something wrong because I get a few messages back occasionally then radio silence!

For me your profile wouldn’t put me off maybe a few more pictures of hubby would be good but for me it’s all about he dynamic of the meets being bi no one gets left out and everyone gets to enjoy everyone.

Something very satisfying all being able to satisfy each at the same time!

I would persevere you will find the right guy eventually

By *e-funcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

We’ve actually seen male profiles who we know are ‘straight’ profiles change there profile to ‘bi’ when messaging and when the messaging slows down change their profile back to ‘straight’.

I’m sorry but if you can’t be honest on here then how can we expect honesty and a fun meet.

We have yet to find a decent ‘bi’ guy on either here or fab guys, they seem as elusive as a genuine unicorn.

Sutton Coldfield

"We’ve actually seen male profiles who we know are ‘straight’ profiles change there profile to ‘bi’ when messaging and when the messaging slows down change their profile back to ‘straight’.

I’m sorry but if you can’t be honest on here then how can we expect honesty and a fun meet.

We have yet to find a decent ‘bi’ guy on either here or fab guys, they seem as elusive as a genuine unicorn. "

We are about but obviously not up by you.

Sods law but the bi mf couples that catch my eye are always at least a 4 hour round trip away.

By *miler007Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

When I have met bi-couples their main concern when meeting for the first time is they question if the single male will be bi.

I've had a few meets with bi couples in clubs and privately. One I went to their house and was invited in. Greeted by the male while the female went and changed into something more comfortable. I then played with the male for 5 or so minutes before she came down.

I didn't realise at the time but this was a test to see if I was bi but we had a great night and then met them fairly regularly before covid.

Bi nights at clubs may also be a way to go for a safe environment. You're profile is really good and you both look lovely.

By *igtone2310Man  over a year ago

hull

What a total shame that i'm too old, i'm in Bev so pretty close and i'm totally non pushy, this is about you two fulfilling and exploring your fantasy,i'd like to see more pics of the male, i hope you manage to find the right man who'll take things at your pace, good luck xx

Sutton Coldfield

Hi again OP,

Loving your new pics. We get to see more of hubby which is very welcome. Still got the AMPLE up.

Is that to describe what's hiding on his trousers

"I am shocked that you are struggling. As a bi man I am struggling to find that elusive couple."

Same here !

By *lecom1Couple  over a year ago

Stornoway

We tend to find more bi men on fab guys.

By *uffdiverukMan  over a year ago

stockport

Iam bi cur or put another way lov to suck wank cock or fuck or be fucked bu a man dream would be mmf fun but don't seem to many cpls that want to meet up pity

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

Thanks

"

Tell any bi-guy the first meet is always between the two guys. Say the wife may or not be there watching but she will not join in. Fake bi-guys will run a mile.

By *humper.Man  over a year ago

northumberland/scotland

Thanks

Tell any bi-guy the first meet is always between the two guys. Say the wife may or not be there watching but she will not join in. Fake bi-guys will run a mile. "

No, no they won't. Whole heartedly disagree.

There's a stigma that if you're gay or bi or whateve, that you'll just "enjoy a cock"

It's more complex

There's inhibitions, stigma, attraction, insecurities, dynamics. Thers a while fickin world of things to navigate. To say if you "like cock, you like cock" is no more short minded than, "I like white folk" or I like long hair... therez still preferences within that

Yeah, I think it's bed time.

By *ikerdude2017Man  over a year ago

Retford

I'm. A guy trying to find a couple for some mmf fun time. I say I'm bi curious..but it attracts more men than anything else. Would love to have some mmf action. It's hard work.

By *rgasmaddict3Man  over a year ago

stourbridge

I’d love to play x

stourbridge

I’d love to help, shame your not closer x

By *ure_heatMan  over a year ago

Solihull

*insert waving hand emoji*

By *lan4FFUUNNMan  over a year ago

Genoa Italy and Liverpool

I am bi and enjoy meeting couples where the guy is also bi.

Retford

I would love to meet a couple for some mmf fun. I seem to be failing miserably in attracting any attention from a couple.

By *penbicoupleCouple  over a year ago

Northampton

If we're meeting a single guy we almost only ever meet with bi guys.

By *onaldandjacquelineCouple  over a year ago

wirral

Orally bi is great fun as a mfm or mfmf meet

North Shields

"I would love to meet a couple for some mmf fun. I seem to be failing miserably in attracting any attention from a couple."

As a couple who exclusively meet bi guys, a bit of feedback if you wish.

1. Sort out your photos, that first photo looks like a screen grab from a 80's VHS sex tape. The rest of your photos are pretty poor quality. Most look like your dick doesn't have an end!

2. Majority of couples aren't interested in guys who want meet now scenarios, your status would put us off I think.

3. You have a photo of a cock cage (which is very hot) but you don't mention how that fits into anything in your bio.

Good luck!

By * New YorkieMan  over a year ago

Leeds

Orally bi guy in the Leeds area here. Very well verified as well.. Love to chat with any Northern bi couples looking for a non-pushy, clean guy..

By *igblackdomTV/TS  over a year ago

West Midlands

Thanks

"

Best way is to only respond to men who openly describe themselves as bi and ignore the 'straight' ones who contact you.

Retford

"I would love to meet a couple for some mmf fun. I seem to be failing miserably in attracting any attention from a couple.

As a couple who exclusively meet bi guys, a bit of feedback if you wish.

1. Sort out your photos, that first photo looks like a screen grab from a 80's VHS sex tape. The rest of your photos are pretty poor quality. Most look like your dick doesn't have an end!

2. Majority of couples aren't interested in guys who want meet now scenarios, your status would put us off I think.

3. You have a photo of a cock cage (which is very hot) but you don't mention how that fits into anything in your bio.

Good luck! "

Lol re 80s VHS. Thanks for the feedback. Made some photo changes.

By *acheal_30sTV/TS  over a year ago

Peterborough

Try being a t girl.... Guys are then bi as if my magic as if a dress I'm wearing instantly turns me into a real girl.

By *ab FunstersCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

Go to a club bi night, plentiful supply of lovely gentlemen.

Welling

Genuine bi guy here in London (can travel around 20-30 miles). Verified by other bi couples.

Wink or text me if any takers

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Northampton bi man here, any couple's interested please come say hello

By *arvest 84Man  over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

i am a bi man who would love to meet couples and i can acomm ,

so dont be shy , say hi lol ,

colin,

scawby , north lincs . xx

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Thanks

"

I have met couples that on their profile they are straight and ended up with them both sharing my cock together, some don’t like buying bi or bi curious on their profile in case someone they know sees it. But I have met bi couples off here, but just keep trying I am sure you will find a bi or bi curious guy to join you too, at one time it was men that enjoying watching their wife with another woman but also now a days a lot of the wives enjoy watching their hubbies sucking cock too, but it’s all about enjoyment and do what ever floats you boat as they say

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Thanks

"

Your photic are good but I think hubby needs to take a couple of photos of his cock too that my help to get a bi guy to join you. A lot of couples but pics of their wives but none of hubby naked , remember you are a couple and you are looking for a bi guy

My bi partner and I have met with a bi guy from here last month and had a fantastic morning. It can happen. You need to look at profiles carefully, only message those that you actually believe to be bi, clearly state that you're bi on your own profile and then show that you're genuinely interested in the guy and not saying it just to get to the lady. Several many men on here say they're bi, but in reality, they only want to play with the female half.

By *imixedkinkcplCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Interesting thread. We don't have a problem attracting bi guys to our profile. However because we're poly we take things a bit more slowly. So when we're approached with low effort single sentence emails we just ignore them.

We're attending our first bi club night as a couple this Friday with a bit of luck we'll find a single guy engaging enough to get us feeling all frisky about him.

By *otleyMan  over a year ago

Burton-on-Trent

Genuine bi guy here seeking the ever elusive genuine bi couple.

By *rindnbumpCouple  over a year ago

Our little world of Kinky Fuckery in Durham

"We’ve actually seen male profiles who we know are ‘straight’ profiles change there profile to ‘bi’ when messaging and when the messaging slows down change their profile back to ‘straight’.

We have yet to find a decent ‘bi’ guy on either here or fab guys, they seem as elusive as a genuine unicorn. "

We have had this happen to us when we say we only meet single guys for MMF, they reply saying I am bi, I've changed my profile???

We do understand why some don't state bi on the profile due to the stigma. Unfortunately some people aren't as open-minded as they think they are and we have seen profiles which say they wouldn't meet couples where the male is bi.

We have yet to meet with the elusive bi guy but think the fact that we can't accommodate and a lot of bi guys also can't doesn’t help.

We used to go to a club but haven't been for a few years, starting to think we need to go back as so much easier to meet genuine people x

Good luck with your search

"It’s more than likely as it’s awkward for them to write down in public a status as being “bi” when in fact they have zero sexual feelings at all towards guys, 100% lust of women however they have a fantasy of one’s penis in their mouth or bum etc. my mrs LOVES having an extra cock to play with and would love to aim one into my mouth, in the heat of the moment I’d do it, but I don’t think anyone on the planet loves fanny as much as I do. I just cannot get enough. Having a stranger come over to your house l, he can act out a secretly fantasy which is may or may not want to do again but not tie himself into a new category of being half gay, i updated mine to bi curious, as I’m more than happy to be in very close proximity of someone’s penis, as in if me and my mrs are in a 69er I’m perfectly comfortable with someone having sex with my mrs doggy style. "

I love to be fed a cock by a willing wife or partner

By *unfriendly 123Man  over a year ago

boston

I am bi

And happy to play with both x

By *og-ManMan  over a year ago

somewhere

I see men on here as straight and write in their bio's ...men stop messaging me

They then use the same profile name and pictures on fabguys but they're gay with lots of veris and posts about meets on the fabguys forum

I don't understand why they can't use bisexual on their profile

Its not as if every woman or couple will have sex with them anyway...so what if it turns off some ....it turns on others

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Meeting anyone on here is hard and then finding specific is even harder. For me straight talking is best and what you expect so no crossed wires.

Bi yes happy to play with guy before the lady gets in on the act yes.

But many egos and hard cocks restict action lots like talking while they have a hard cock very different when it goes limp lol.

I would love to find a bi couple for regular play but that’s probably the hardest meet out of them all.

"Meeting anyone on here is hard and then finding specific is even harder. For me straight talking is best and what you expect so no crossed wires.

Bi yes happy to play with guy before the lady gets in on the act yes.

But many egos and hard cocks restict action lots like talking while they have a hard cock very different when it goes limp lol.

I would love to find a bi couple for regular play but that’s probably the hardest meet out of them all.

"

Amen to this

Ditto would love to find regular fun with a bi couple

By *nnocentimesMan  over a year ago

over there by that tree

Easy - the guys have to play together first….

I’m

Always on the look out for a sexy bi couple, met with a bi couple that used to be on here, was amazing, wouod

Love to meet with another big couple for fun

By *appycouple300Couple  over a year ago

North Dorset

We are in exactly the same position. It is near impossible to meet a respectful, non cheating bi male.

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

"We are in exactly the same position. It is near impossible to meet a respectful, non cheating bi male. "

Plenty will meet you but a lot will not be open about what they do or with wives or gfs. Probably won’t work for you if stick by all your rules. Depends if can handle it?

Welling

"We are in exactly the same position. It is near impossible to meet a respectful, non cheating bi male. "

There are a lot of respectful, non cheating bi guys here. Personally, I wouldn’t meet you because of your text about not meeting these who don’t accom. A bit too judgemental.

I can accommodate but as respectful man will not bring strangers to my home for a shag where my kids live. Hotel or club would be ideal for start.

By *ansexualPandaMan  over a year ago

Your Bed

Thanks

"

I joined Fab about 6 months or so ago. Purely from my experience on here it's been the other way around. I've had a handful of couples who have messaged me and we've started chatting. When the "bi" or "bi-curious" husband suddenly realises that I'm serious about arranging a meet and I'm not just all sexy talk, things will cool off fast.

Another time it was mutually agreed it wouldn't work because I'm not a hung 6"+ dom-bull. So, I haven't had much luck with couples on here either.

Stourbridge

"

I joined Fab about 6 months or so ago. Purely from my experience on here it's been the other way around. I've had a handful of couples who have messaged me and we've started chatting. When the "bi" or "bi-curious" husband suddenly realises that I'm serious about arranging a meet and I'm not just all sexy talk, things will cool off fast.

Another time it was mutually agreed it wouldn't work because I'm not a hung 6"+ dom-bull. So, I haven't had much luck with couples on here either."

This is funny because anyone contacting us talking about being bull, Dom, VWE or hung in there profile would be a no from us, especially if it's in their profile name

We have met a few great guys at clubs on Bi night, though finding them through fab is difficult. They either drop out when we say we only meet at clubs until we know people, and never accommodate because of the kids, or the couple of times we have agreed to meet in a club they didn't turn up

So frustrating!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

Let's try turn this thread into a positive, so anyone who has posted so far, why not message or wink someone you think might suit your preferences.

North Shields

We love to give double blow jobs.

Issue we find is

if we chat when we're not available, the guy usually ends up chatting more and more and wants more than a bj

If we look to meet immediately, it's the cocky dominant type who seem to do instant meets.

We only play once with people so it's a fine balance.

We've had some great cock in clubs though!

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"We love to give double blow jobs.

Issue we find is

if we chat when we're not available, the guy usually ends up chatting more and more and wants more than a bj

If we look to meet immediately, it's the cocky dominant type who seem to do instant meets.

We only play once with people so it's a fine balance.

We've had some great cock in clubs though! "

Well hopefully some decent bi guys from the North East see this and you can arrange some fantastic bi fun.

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

Check us out and if you like us drop us a message some photos we have been successful at bi club events at VA and club play. Always found guys we both liked.

Other than that we go to gay bars and night clubs pretty regular and go on the pull on them.

North Shields

"

Other than that we go to gay bars and night clubs pretty regular and go on the pull on them. "

How do you go about this in gay bars? We love a good gay bar and have plenty around here, but never know how open people are to being approached.

Hi always wanted to try bi mmf fun x

market rasen

"

Other than that we go to gay bars and night clubs pretty regular and go on the pull on them.

How do you go about this in gay bars? We love a good gay bar and have plenty around here, but never know how open people are to being approached. "

We visit Newcastle very regularly. In fact beards is there Saturday night. Generally he will be on dance floor and will get talking to someone. He will say he’s married and point to me lol. And the persons interested we go have chats together. Or I may pull a guy that’s in a gay bar and vice versa. Can’t say it’s ever been frowned upon.

North Shields

"

How do you go about this in gay bars? We love a good gay bar and have plenty around here, but never know how open people are to being approached.

We visit Newcastle very regularly. In fact beards is there Saturday night. Generally he will be on dance floor and will get talking to someone. He will say he’s married and point to me lol. And the persons interested we go have chats together. Or I may pull a guy that’s in a gay bar and vice versa. Can’t say it’s ever been frowned upon. "

That's very reassuring. Just need to learn how to dance!

We frequent The Yard mostly.

market rasen

"

We visit Newcastle very regularly. In fact beards is there Saturday night. Generally he will be on dance floor and will get talking to someone. He will say he’s married and point to me lol. And the persons interested we go have chats together. Or I may pull a guy that’s in a gay bar and vice versa. Can’t say it’s ever been frowned upon.

We frequent The Yard mostly. "

Yes he will be there . It’s one of the better bars. We go to the nightclub type place opposite and the bar next to that. Sometimes we will go in eagle and he will go downstairs lol.

North Shields

We're keen to try the Eagle. Is it female friendly upstairs? I know it isn't downstairs.

market rasen

"We're keen to try the Eagle. Is it female friendly upstairs? I know it isn't downstairs. "

Yes friendly upstairs. They sometimes have naked men on the tv screens though upstairs lol.

Welling

I am going to the Annex on the 8th of Oct.

Any bi couple plan to visit it as well feel free to text on wink

North Shields

"We're keen to try the Eagle. Is it female friendly upstairs? I know it isn't downstairs.

Yes friendly upstairs. They sometimes have naked men on the tv screens though upstairs lol. "

Perfect.

By *red010171Man  over a year ago

South West ish

Lots and lots of fake bi males on here, makes it even harder for ones that are genuine (most over used word in fab ). Verifications, talk with people and if your gut says it's not right then trust it.

Stourbridge

"Let's try turn this thread into a positive, so anyone who has posted so far, why not message or wink someone you think might suit your preferences. "

We are always happy to receive messages from decent guys.

We are heading SE to Vanilla Alternative bi night tomorrow, but other than that we will be West Midlands based and happy to meet at clubs or the gay village in Brum

wirral

We enjoy this but orally and wanking . Pretty boys in shape though and younger than us with a decent cock, Otherwise mr wont do it .

A genuine one here!

Stourbridge

"We enjoy this but orally and wanking . Pretty boys in shape though and younger than us with a decent cock, Otherwise mr wont do it . "

Ha, this is another issue we have.

Hubby is very picky with men. Most of the "straight passing" guys you tend to find in swingers clubs just don't do it for him, but boy can he pull some stunners in a "vanilla" setting

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple  over a year ago

here & there

Going to be plenty of Bi action tomorrow night, cannot wait to see the Mr with a few friendly faces

"Easy - the guys have to play together first…. "

this is what my partner and I have agreed on. I love watching him with other guys and will only join in when I'm ready.

Stourbridge

"Going to be plenty of Bi action tomorrow night, cannot wait to see the Mr with a few friendly faces "

Who doesn't like to see a friend or two getting busy with their Mr

Can't wait

boston

I'm openly bi,

Some guys are just happy to just wank suck other guys

Depends what you both wank at meets

By *sc100Man  over a year ago

London

i find that most couples do not mind if u are bi or not as far as you catch their eye !! so if u have what they want people is happy to experiment in the right situation ... most guys would allow a bi couple to perform oral sex on them !! if anyone wanna meet an experienced bi guy !! hit me up... cheers !!

"

We visit Newcastle very regularly. In fact beards is there Saturday night. Generally he will be on dance floor and will get talking to someone. He will say he’s married and point to me lol. And the persons interested we go have chats together. Or I may pull a guy that’s in a gay bar and vice versa. Can’t say it’s ever been frowned upon. "

Would love to meet up next time you're both in Newcastle even just for a drink

"

We frequent The Yard mostly. "

Yard is a great pub. But we find people much more approachable in Switch and The Bank x

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

Great view of things, I'm a bi guy who likes a mmf or even more on occasions

Normally only meet bi guys in clubs however, recent went to a bi night with a lady friend, several guys were very pushy it was off putting for us both, same as straight guys messaging me, this week one said meet now, no i cant was the reply, as I had made other arrangements that day, none stop messaging from him saying I'm free, were sew u, 5 am in the morning till 11 am, so I really feel for ladies genuine guys and couples who are in undated x

By *ain and sortedMan  over a year ago

Old Harlow Essex

One of the reasons I started swinging was. Everyone could be thereselves, open, honest, have fun regardless.

"threesomes are more fun with bi guys"

Oh yes most definitely

boston

Where are the couples in my areac

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

"threesomes are more fun with bi guys

Oh yes most definitely "

Oh definitely

By *asseur77Man  over a year ago

chelmsford

Hi I am a 66 yo male naturist and love the company of mature couples for fun and friendship rick

Alot of men on here state they're straight, rather than bi because of the male attention they may get and don't want or if they're not out out, and only telling people they plan to play with. X

Just have a pic of your cock through a home made gloryhole - like mine. Says all you need to know

I’ve almost given up on messaging couples with all the lack of responses I’ve had.

I’m a genuine bi guy and the few bi MMF I have had have been incredible evenings, it’s just challenging having everything align.

I do travel about and stay in hotels with my job, which doesn’t seem to be well received by many couples. I personally think hotels are a great environment, you can meet for drinks in the bar or order more drinks via room service etc.

Anyway

OP, I’m a regular visitor to Hull

I've never had any luck with this , had a few that arranged meets but didn't show , also bi guy's that don't understand it's a couple that I'm interested in not a guy

By *anclad20500Man  over a year ago

Salford

Reposted this to add to it after a couple extra incidents this week

wouldn’t class myself as bi in the typical sense but I would say bi-curious however, only in a mmf situation, I’m not happy penetrating a man and wouldn’t be happy with it done to me.

That being said a touch or even a suck is totally different and in the right situation I’m fine with it.

I’ve got a LOT of gay friends and we’ve messed about in the past etc… and I know for a fact that guys aren’t for me. However like I said in the right situation it’s different.

I have my profile set as straight and message people looking for bi guys for two reasons.

1. When it’s set to bi people automatically assume your going to fuck the guy aswell when it’s really not like that.

2. A lot of couples and single females won’t meet a guy who says bi on his profile - but is happy to meet women and advertise them self as bi (double standards)

It’s a LOT harder on here as a single guy to even get a reply to messages so as bad as it seems anything to make that a bit easier is welcomed

UPDATED INCIDENTS a couple AND a single female both unrelated accounts both blocked me this week after noticing I had verifications from single men - this after a few hours of chatting with one and 2 days with the other

By *ave05Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford Essex

Mature bi man here seeking that exclusive bisexual couple. I wish there would be more nude profile pics of the male half with the lovely lady but this seems rare which a shame as I am looking at the sensuality and softer swing dynamic of both bi couples in the mix. Like to make some friendships too even a small circle of bisexual friends be it social or sexual.

By *uminmyhole69Man  over a year ago

Heathrow

I'm an openly Bi guy and always looking for couples into Bi men themselves. Chemistry is a big thing when it comes to couples it can be tricky to click with both I am always looking to meet up with open minded people

"I think there's an unwritten pressure for single men who may be bi/bi curious/just bloody helpful in a sticky situation to present as straight. In my opinion this is because a majority of couples will avoid bi men for one reason or another (or at least a fear/perception they will)

So don't be surprised when you're being told that the straight profile you're chatting with tells you their bi.

Is it sneaky/underhand etc, maybe.

But ultimately people will generally tweak their shop front to attract the most customers and if bi play is only a small part of what they're after with fab then it's their life. You'll never know everything about your partners regardless of what's on their profile.

And of course bi people can play straight and the vast majority will of course play within the boundaries laid down during a meet. I'm not going to try jam a part of my anatomy anywhere its no welcome but we can still be fun at parties.

Is there a foolproof/reasonable way to bi check someone ahead of a meet? Probably not, but this whole hobby is a bit of a minefield, that's part of the fun for us. "

You have a great profile and stunning pictures

It's a pity I am out of your preferred age range

Andy x

By *lad98Man  over a year ago

Burton Upon Trent

It's surprising how many bi couples don't post any pics of the chap. It's not meant to be a blind date.

By *umagain58Man  over a year ago

London

Am always happy to oblige in most cases and if chemistry and convenient

boston

Love to play with couple's

By *un couple BuryCouple  over a year ago

Bury

We do always wonder if couples are put off by having bi curious male on our profile or whether it makes us more elusive?

By *infullyNaughtyMan  over a year ago

Greater London

"We do always wonder if couples are put off by having bi curious male on our profile or whether it makes us more elusive? "

That's what I used to think aswell but decided to put it on there anyway. I put bicurious because I'm only orally bi and I'm not attracted to the men but I am attracted to their cock

By *reedy JamesMan  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Thanks

"

1/ I'm a bi man

2/ When my wife and I used to swing we had good meets, and we also had meets where the guy was obviously there only for Abby (I couldn't blame them, lol) and they were not at all into fucking me. (They couldn't deny I was the better cocksucker, mind!)

But those good meets outweighed the bad.

wirral

"We do always wonder if couples are put off by having bi curious male on our profile or whether it makes us more elusive? "

We think the same. Mr plays either way but we like a bit of oral 3 way first.

boston

Love sucking guys

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 04/10/22 00:25:36]

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

That's almost exactly what I did, except I was the single guy doing the 69 whilst hubby was doggy style on Mrs, I got a few good licks on his cock between before she squirted on my face. I think they both liked it.

Thanks

"

I would say more in your profile you want to meet bi-men.

If you want to meet single bi-men I would tell them (and do it) that the first meet is always between the 2 guys. You will get rid of the chancers pretending to be bi.

Maybe email bi-men and bi-couples who interest you?

Leeds

"Alot of men on here state they're straight, rather than bi because of the male attention they may get and don't want or if they're not out out, and only telling people they plan to play with. X"

I get messages from "str8" guys all the time. It better to be up front. It makes setting up meets alot easier for all.

Leeds

I think it puts off some couples, but I know there are other Couples looking for bi/curious male meets. Those are the ones you really want to meet anyhow. Openminded ones that is...

By *layfulserfMan  over a year ago

Northolt

I always considered myself as being straight as i dont fancy guys, however i do like fucklicking and this progressed to me sucking a cock in an mmf.

I found that quite a few couple and female profiles state that they wont meet bi males.

In the end i changed my Fab sexuality to bicurious becuase i want to fuck lick and enjoy mmf meets which in my experience are so much better / more comfortable than mfm.

What is strange is that half of my messages recieved are from straight men wanting to either give me oral or to be sucked off.

It also amazes me how many straiggt men have been vetified by TVs

[Removed by poster at 05/10/22 13:52:01]

boston

Love meeting cpls

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

There should be a new category of "bi playful"

By *iguyforfun50Man  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm bi and would LOVE to play with both partners in a couple.

Leeds

"There should be a new category of "bi playful" "

There are a lot of Bi-playful guys out there... I'm one. Soft play anyhow..

Sutton Coldfield

"I always considered myself as being straight as i dont fancy guys, however i do like fucklicking and this progressed to me sucking a cock in an mmf.

I found that quite a few couple and female profiles state that they wont meet bi males.

In the end i changed my Fab sexuality to bicurious becuase i want to fuck lick and enjoy mmf meets which in my experience are so much better / more comfortable than mfm.

What is strange is that half of my messages recieved are from straight men wanting to either give me oral or to be sucked off.

It also amazes me how many straiggt men have been vetified by TVs"

Very similar journey to mine. However, since getting pegged I'm now well up for being penetrated by hubby whilst I perform oral on his wife.

By *arleycplCouple  over a year ago

Leyburn

we happily meet Bi guys as long as i love watching a guy sucking Andy, gut they are told that its only one way, Andy is not interested in playing with a cock

Sutton Coldfield

"we happily meet Bi guys as long as i love watching a guy sucking Andy, gut they are told that its only one way, Andy is not interested in playing with a cock"

Sorry to hear andy is unwell. Hope he's better very soon

By *unandrelaxedMan  over a year ago

Farnborough

"We enjoy this but orally and wanking . Pretty boys in shape though and younger than us with a decent cock, Otherwise mr wont do it .

Ha, this is another issue we have.

Hubby is very picky with men. Most of the "straight passing" guys you tend to find in swingers clubs just don't do it for him, but boy can he pull some stunners in a "vanilla" setting "

Now that sent me straight to your profile to perv on him

Thanks

"

A (fully) bi couple for regular daytime meets is my holy grail!!!

By *arleycplCouple  over a year ago

Leyburn

"we happily meet Bi guys as long as i love watching a guy sucking Andy, gut they are told that its only one way, Andy is not interested in playing with a cock

Sorry to hear andy is unwell. Hope he's better very soon"

Thanks

By *anchester_subMan  over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks

A (fully) bi couple for regular daytime meets is my holy grail!!!"

Mine too

boston

Never enough cpls looking for bi men to join them

By *anLotalMan  over a year ago

Godalming

I'm new to the scene so take my opinion with a grain of salt, but what's been explained to me is that if you display you're bisexual/meet up with men some woman will just straight up ignore you. I don't think it's right either, but i guess the logic is they're making more opportunity for themselves.

As others have said though, just gotta keep looking! i'm hoping to find some cool bi couples much like these others guys in here! so we're definetly out there.

I am a bi guy,But you will often see men who say they are straight, but if you look you will see some times that there friends are bi? and they meet men. But the reason is, it seems more acceptable for a woman to be bi than it is for a man to be bi,weather that is because some people think every gay or bi guy will suck and fuck anything with a pulse. Yes there may be some that will and do. But by the same token some women are the same ? But most have more sense than that. I can and will play with a straight bat if required,and be just as comfortable playing with the man and the woman. Andy x

By *plitpin79Man  over a year ago

ware

I’m bi and I’d love to meet a couple

By *ittyandtheboyCouple  over a year ago

always in the kitchen at parties

Thanks

"

Anyone who is willing to deceive to get sex is out in our books.

If you’re listed as straight but say you’re bi, you’re either lying to straight only couples to get meets or lying to bi couples by saying you’re bi when you’re not!

By *nicorn4uWoman  over a year ago

telford

Shocked that you can’t get bi guys to join you as a couple … I’m single but have a gay FB and when we hook up we have to fight the bi guys off for a meet … a lot of the guys are bi who put straight as given the choice they would rather have Pussy then cock … I just ask them if they are straight or bi if we are interested in meeting…agree with the veri’s … check them out and you will probably see a veri from a guy or two which helps

By *nicorn4uWoman  over a year ago

telford

Thanks

Anyone who is willing to deceive to get sex is out in our books.

If you’re listed as straight but say you’re bi, you’re either lying to straight only couples to get meets or lying to bi couples by saying you’re bi when you’re not! "

If you lie to a bi couple by saying your bi and your not then be prepared for a shock lol

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

You can do an advanced search for bi men

That way you shouldn't get any straight guys popping up

Or try a club on a specifically bi night

stourbridge

[Removed by poster at 15/10/22 00:01:04]

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Show them a pic of your cock. If they say ‘yuk’ they’re straight, if they say ‘yum’ they’re bi. FACT