FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Where do men buy tights

Where do men buy tights

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *penbicouple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Northampton

Ma lady likes me to be out in tights and a pair of her knickers. The knickers aren't an issue, as I just wear one of Alice's pairs.

However, I'm wondering if there is somewhere specific I should be getting the tights from. Any I buy are also not suitable for my "chumky" frame, or the just tear incredibly easily.

She's particularly keen on crotchless, or the ones that look like fake suspenders. I've looked on amazon, but I can't tell a giod pair from some that will fall apart the second I put them on.

Any advice for a large guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss DevilWoman  over a year ago

Bedford

Try Snag Tights. They are not cheap, but they are very good quality. And come in loads of different colours and sizes.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Higher the denier stronger they’ll be, but don’t look as nice and feel a bit like very thin leggings.

By *elkieWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Snag.

Northampton

"Higher the denier stronger they’ll be, but don’t look as nice and feel a bit like very thin leggings. "

Yeah, I was wondering about this. I kinda want thin ones for the look, but thicker for the strength! I get that I may just have to adjust my expectations.

Northampton

"Try Snag Tights. They are not cheap, but they are very good quality. And come in loads of different colours and sizes. "

Thanks very much.

Northampton

"Snag. "

2nd recommendation! They must be good.

By *thfloorCouple  over a year ago

Hove

"Higher the denier stronger they’ll be, but don’t look as nice and feel a bit like very thin leggings.

Yeah, I was wondering about this. I kinda want thin ones for the look, but thicker for the strength! I get that I may just have to adjust my expectations."

Pay attention to your hands and nails, must be all smooth, do what you need (extra care when clipping, filing, moisturising etc). Learn the "correct" way to put tights on, gathering the whole length in the hand and gently laying on the leg as you go up. Always stroke/drag to adjust, never grab or pull. Mind shoes and boots' edges&findings. The right size will help but you still need to be very gentle.

Buy bargain basics for practice/to go through. For fancier looks, as a compromise you can try medium denier ones with shiny finish, the high end ones look flash but are stronger. And remember, dot of cheap nail varnish on a snag or start/end of a ladder will stop it from unravelling, catch them early.

to distort their faces so its harder to identify them after they robbed a bank?

By *abrielleroselaceyTV/TS  over a year ago

Manchester

try Tight spot they have tights specifically designed for men

By *inister_SpinsterWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Ma lady likes me to be out in tights and a pair of her knickers. The knickers aren't an issue, as I just wear one of Alice's pairs.

However, I'm wondering if there is somewhere specific I should be getting the tights from. Any I buy are also not suitable for my "chumky" frame, or the just tear incredibly easily.

She's particularly keen on crotchless, or the ones that look like fake suspenders. I've looked on amazon, but I can't tell a giod pair from some that will fall apart the second I put them on.

Any advice for a large guy?"

Snag are amazing. Their sizing takes into account shape as well as height. So you should find their tights for your frame.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

You might want to try Stockingshq.com … they have a good selection of XL hosiery.

Also the usual places like eBay and Amazon.

You are lucky that you have a lady that embraces this … a lady in a million xx

R xx

By *ippa 63TV/TS  over a year ago

Billinge

Have you thought about hold ups. If one leg gets laddered you can pair up with another one. Plus it all depends where the ladders occur might give you an idea why.

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Try plus sized... They come up bigger than the same sizes in normal fitting... There are some super stretchy ones out there too, I think I amazoned "plus size tights"

snag tights

yours

boohoo

asos all do plus size

even m&s

"Ma lady likes me to be out in tights and a pair of her knickers. The knickers aren't an issue, as I just wear one of Alice's pairs.

Snag tights dude.

Any advice for a large guy?"

Northampton

"Have you thought about hold ups. If one leg gets laddered you can pair up with another one. Plus it all depends where the ladders occur might give you an idea why. "

I think she'd like me in hold ups, but I'm new to all of this! Ali says that when she wears them they almost always end up rolling down, so I didn't even consider them.

Billinge

She may have daintier legs than you so they may roll down. Also the length will have some thing to do with it. I am 5ft 8 and legs 31 inches. Medium fit me. Hope this helps as a guide.

By *orphia2003Woman  over a year ago

Tonypandy.

Another vote for snag.

Definitely Snag. Worth every penny

Northampton

"She may have daintier legs than you so they may roll down. Also the length will have some thing to do with it. I am 5ft 8 and legs 31 inches. Medium fit me. Hope this helps as a guide. "

Cheers!

"

I think she'd like me in hold ups, but I'm new to all of this! Ali says that when she wears them they almost always end up rolling down, so I didn't even consider them."

Would your lovely lady Alice like to see you in stockings and suspenders? This would solve the problem of hold ups rolling down and they also look sexy.

Alice can always do them up for you, or undo as the case may be!

By *ay40Man  over a year ago

Kinross

asda 60 denier hold ups, £3.50 and come in small, medium, large, XL

By *nvincible ButterflyWoman  over a year ago

LEEDS

Another vote for snag. I've been wearing some of mine for years with no ladders/snags.

The mock garters are amazing and look sexy as hell

Northampton

"Another vote for snag. I've been wearing some of mine for years with no ladders/snags.

The mock garters are amazing and look sexy as hell"

Mock garters - that's what they're called! Thanks.

Billinge

Sorry forgot to mention as Rachel mentioned previously. Stockingshq have a great selection of tights and stockings.

By *ilthyHabitCouple  over a year ago

south west

Yet another one for snag tights here and I always pop on a pair of latex gloves to put them on, saves laddering them with my nails. K

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Ann summers sometimes do an xxl.. Generous sizing esp in suspender style tights.

Snag tights are brilliant, lots of sizes, lots of styles, hard wearing, comfortable, look fantastic

By *ibi_curiousCouple  over a year ago

Shepperton

Bert gets his from ebay

Northampton

Thanks, folks.

My snag tights should be arriving any day now.

By *ikilovesCCouple  over a year ago

village life, closest main town inverness

Some great advice on this thread, thanks everyone lol

Have fun Op, sounds like you guys are on an adventure

By *ldbutable1Man  over a year ago

hewish

"Have you thought about hold ups. If one leg gets laddered you can pair up with another one. Plus it all depends where the ladders occur might give you an idea why.

I think she'd like me in hold ups, but I'm new to all of this! Ali says that when she wears them they almost always end up rolling down, so I didn't

use hairspray over the elastic on the holdups , helps keep it on place , errrr not that i have tried , honest guv !

even consider them."

» Add a new message to this topic