FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sex/Tantra/Liberator sofa

Sex/Tantra/Liberator sofa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ice_couple2012 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

As seen on ‘How to build a sex room’ on Netflix.

Has anyone tried one? Or own one?? What do you think of it & where can you buy one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

"As seen on ‘How to build a sex room’ on Netflix.

Has anyone tried one? Or own one?? What do you think of it & where can you buy one? "

I looked these up after seeing them on that programme. My best results came from searching 'yoga sofa'

I haven't bought one yet though!

Ms x

By *iscrete GloryholeMan  over a year ago

Ashford kent

[Removed by poster at 23/09/22 20:23:42]

Ashford kent

Interesting discussion.. I have started a "sex room" in my garage/shed.. HOWEVER I've had an extra problem.. I've had to disguise my gloryhole and the all the items on there and different hooks on the ceiling.. also I'm attempting to disguise my Dr Examination table (tantra sex table).. all items can be discovered or camouflaged that if someone not knowing can walk in and just see a shed but within 5 minutes I can convert it to my sex room.. using hanging sheets to give it different areas.. I now have a sex swing Ive got to disguise.. so it's brain taxing to work out how to hide it and make it easy to operate and reveal..

By *ice_couple2012 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Leicester

My question was about the sofa really, not about sex rooms as such

Ashford kent

Oh sorry should have said.. I made mine, which was gonna be my suggestion to you.. from pictures...as I can upholster and carpentry.. got carried away sorry about that..

» Add a new message to this topic