FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Do you think my profile turns people off?

Do you think my profile turns people off?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornishBiLover OP   Man  over a year ago

Plymouth

Not sure if my profile is too long winded, sends folks to sleep or just too honest. Would my profile seduce you into arranging a meet with me?

All feedback gleefully received with a HUUUGE HUG and a big thankyou xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great profile.

personally we love people that make an effort. cant stand text speak or i will fill this in later.

any feedback on ours?

yeah just a little, I had to stop to go get the popcorn half way through

Just glanced at the length of your profile and moved on without reading. It's possibly a great profile but the size pu me off reading it... Shrt attention span

By *ady4ladyWoman  over a year ago

liverpool

As far as Im concerned its fine, anyone who takes that much time and effort into telling what they want and what they can offer is worth considering in my book. Only thing I think you could improve it with is a pic, just a general one to give an idea of your build etc, then you wont be excluded from searches who only look at profiles with pics.

Good luck and stay safe x

I like it, yes its long and I wouldn't have put in any explanation of why you have decided to swing just that you do have a partner who doesn't.

You've taken a lot of time and thought, good on you

By *oublouWoman  over a year ago

co durham

Sounds good to me, you've put the effort into your profile & told people what you want, yes it's longer than most but people can't say you didn't say what you wanted, good luck x

It's a good profile

too long, no public images, tried 3 times to read it but didn't manage it.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sorry, but hit the back button after reading "NSA fun without my partners knowledge is ok cause it's not cheating"

"

Not sure if my profile is too long winded, sends folks to sleep or just too honest. Would my profile seduce you into arranging a meet with me?

"

Erm ...a peek?..jeez it's like a trilogy!

By *wingjoMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Its as honest as it gets so good luck!

Anyone got any comments on my profile.

Honesty and any comments appreciated

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Would you like a little maple syrup with that Waffle?

Just kidding - honesty is commendable but breif detail is better and we don't need the indside leg measurements.

It just sounds like you're unsure anyone would have you.

Keep in the honesty and dispense with some finer details to make room for the more fun you we wanna know about.

It would put me off messaging you but to be honest only because single women are at the bottom of your list on who to meet and you have stated quite clearly they are not a preference of yours

Plymouth

Thanks for all the helpful responses so far. I will shorten things a little, be more to the point and yes it does seem a little strange to place single ladies at the bottom however as they say pn x-factor it is in no particular order (or not meant to be anyway lol).

I like your profile, as you know it did tempt me to meet you (though I also thought the single female bit was an afterthought)

I don't think you're going to be able to please everyone with a single profile - what is brief, to the point and attractive to one person is too short and an instant delete to another.

I've been told even my (newly shortened) profile is too long - but then I think to myself that if someone can't be bothered to read it to the end, they're probably not the sort of person I would want to meet.

very nice profile but reminds me of a menu or wine list in a posh restaurant and single ladies are the second choice if first choice has been taken of the menu lol

"I don't think you're going to be able to please everyone with a single profile - what is brief, to the point and attractive to one person is too short and an instant delete to another.

"

Exactly right I think

must be doing something right he is popular

"

"

The profile is fine but the lack of pictures doesn't help at all.

"

"

Two points: No pics on public show (a pic is worth a 1000 words....) and, surprise surprise, too many words!

I lost interest (not that I'm interested in blokes you understand !!) when you started the small paras at the end about Str8 (Ugggggggggggh! It's STRAIGHT ffs!) etc.

If you can edit it down so it fits within one screen without scrolling down to read it, it would be much better.

Other than that, better than most - not as good as some....

"Sorry, but hit the back button after reading "NSA fun without my partners knowledge is ok cause it's not cheating" "

I did think that was an odd comment to make, guess looking through rose tinted glasses makes him feel better, personally it's still cheating so didn't bother reading the whole profile

"Sorry, but hit the back button after reading "NSA fun without my partners knowledge is ok cause it's not cheating" "

OP - just because your relationship is 'sexless' does not make it OK to cheat.....

Plymouth

Thankyou again for the very helpful constructive criticism. I will be making it much shorter, making sure ladies dont feel as if they are an afterthought...

I added the bit about my partner because I think its important other swingers know. Some folks are fine with it, others will be disgusted and move on, either way I think its important to let them know. As for the right or wrong of swinging without partners consent, I am in debate with a few people about this. All views welcomed and seriously examined and debated. Just message me.

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

"Sorry, but hit the back button after reading "NSA fun without my partners knowledge is ok cause it's not cheating"

OP - just because your relationship is 'sexless' does not make it OK to cheat.....

"

Yes but at least it is mentioned in the profile, so the reader knows the score and can make their decision accordingly (could have not mentioned it at all as the majority in the OP's situation do).....The profile, makes a change from 'fill this in later' and been a member over a year.

Plymouth

Thanks for all the replys, I have read them all and taken the comments onboard. The profile is currently hidden as another debate is raging... is it ok to swing without your partners knowledge? The debate goes on...

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"

Thanks for all the replys, I have read them all and taken the comments onboard. The profile is currently hidden as another debate is raging... is it ok to swing without your partners knowledge? The debate goes on..."

Personally I think no. But if you have put it on your profile at least you are being honest (on here) and people can make there decision knowing your situation

I think people should walk a mile in other peoples shoes before judging them .

Are you writing for a job interview or to try and meet some guys for sex?

You will know if it is crap as no one will write to you or reply to your messages

I will stop now as this thread is getting so boring......!

what do you think of my profile?

grow up!

Plymouth

Thankyou for the above response. I could grow up as you suggested, or I could remain as I am and gain valuable feedback and constructive criticism on how I might improve things, such as my outlook on life. Its a toughy, but I dont think I'll grow up just yet. Thankyou anyway and happy swinging xxx

I have just read you profile, didnt find it boring, , but found it to be refreshing, for being honest re your situation, and for putting some effort into it. Pity no public pics though. Good luck and all the best

PS. Pity you dont live closer

» Add a new message to this topic