FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Dogging advice

Dogging advice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andL2002 OP   Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

Not sure if we are in the right place but will ask anyway !

Thinking about dogging but a little nervous, also thinking about just going to watch initially to get an idea.

Our concern is about men being too pushy, being spotted by someone we know (although if they are at it too, why worry lol) I.e. how safe it is and any tips for newbies.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

Break the ice by setting it up as a role play with someone you are already in touch with in semi private conditions before going full on into something you might not like. I'm sure no matter if you change your mind mid point that most people would respect your decision and leave or move on, be in charge, you have the power as a couple to dictate the proceedings.

By *andL2002 OP   Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

Thank you, sounds like good advice

By *onyDunnMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

The further away from home you are the less likely you are to be spotted by someone you know. Realistically, 10 miles is enough. The odds of meeting someone you know are very low anyway

There is a fine line between caution and bravado with dogging. If you say no, doggers will be respectful and back off

By *icolerobbieCouple  over a year ago

walsall

"The further away from home you are the less likely you are to be spotted by someone you know. Realistically, 10 miles is enough. The odds of meeting someone you know are very low anyway

There is a fine line between caution and bravado with dogging. If you say no, doggers will be respectful and back off"

Some will, some don’t get the message.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We’d be worried about hidden cameras and mobile phones.

"We’d be worried about hidden cameras and mobile phones. "

That's always been my concern, which is why I've never had the nerve to try it.

I've always valued my privacy, and have always shown respect to others, so wouldn't want that taken away from me.....

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

I have to say...it's the camera phones that stop me from trying it, dogging is some thing I've fancied trying for quite a while now, I just don't want to see myself on-line

By *oxy jWoman  over a year ago

somerset

dogging used to be fun but wee stopped years ago guys expect to play they think because they are there its 100% going to happen they get pissy when told no and then cause a scene so you need thick skin and stand your ground ..

then you get those that chase you down in your car then those filmimg and then because most dogging spot are gay cruising spots too you get guys who just fucked another guy bare and then move on to a couple with out even cleaning him self up let alone condoms ...and the classic im going in bare when your not looking even tho told condoms only

all this above is the things we have encountered and a reason we no longer go ... of course this is some men and not all

By *he Happy ManMan  over a year ago

Merseyside

"Not sure if we are in the right place but will ask anyway !

Thinking about dogging but a little nervous, also thinking about just going to watch initially to get an idea.

Our concern is about men being too pushy, being spotted by someone we know (although if they are at it too, why worry lol) I.e. how safe it is and any tips for newbies. "

What you do is up to you. If guys get pushy you simply tell them to go away.

By *1876Man  over a year ago

Dudley

"The further away from home you are the less likely you are to be spotted by someone you know. Realistically, 10 miles is enough. The odds of meeting someone you know are very low anyway

There is a fine line between caution and bravado with dogging. If you say no, doggers will be respectful and back off

Some will, some don’t get the message. "

Unfortunately, this is the same with any social interaction....some people simply have no respect

By *angothreeMan  over a year ago

cramlington

Met a couple once and the best advice they gave me was never drive straight home after meeting someone as they may follow you home drive to nearest maccy Ds and check to see if they have followed you

By *lecom1Couple  over a year ago

Stornoway

Take a towel and some wet wipes to clean up after. Maybe a fresh top as spunk tends to fly everywhere

By *onnyman1995Man  over a year ago

doncaster

Really interested in dogging but have questions….

1- is it strange to go on my own?

2- how does it work?

3- is there a loco where it’s not as busy so I can learn the ropes?

4- anyone want to take me under there wing and teach me?

We have found that we are always in control. You also have to understand the nature of dogging and have a lot of patience. Dogging is not an arranged meet and most would not want to cross any bounties. Also expect that a good deal of them will be more interested in the male half.

By *avexxMan  over a year ago

cheshire

ive have found a lot of gay men are cruising round dogging spots,,

By *1876Man  over a year ago

Dudley

"Take a towel and some wet wipes to clean up after. Maybe a fresh top as spunk tends to fly everywhere "

Especially when a guy is excited because he's having fun with such a beautiful lady as you

» Add a new message to this topic