FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Game playing

Game playing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *etsplay85 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South City

Can I ask you guys why do you play games when you have met a nice sexy lady and Ghost them when you say you like them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Can I ask you guys why do you play games when you have met a nice sexy lady and Ghost them when you say you like them. "

No idea why guys do and ladies do the exact same thing to men

By *etsplay85 OP   Woman  over a year ago

South City

Yes they do unfortunately. We are all adults then behave like one. If not interested just say. Put you big girl and boy pants on.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Maybe avoid interacting with the ones who talk a good game.

Let them show, not tell

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

"Maybe avoid interacting with the ones who talk a good game.

Let them show, not tell"

This

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

The simple answer is guys tend to be more invested before sex and women after, generally.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can I ask you guys why do you play games when you have met a nice sexy lady and Ghost them when you say you like them. "

The reality is that some just want sex. They don’t want or need more than that as in a relationship or a regular thing. This can be for many reasons.

So if you say you “like them” then this can be perceived that you want more than what they want to give

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Can I ask you guys why do you play games when you have met a nice sexy lady and Ghost them when you say you like them.

The reality is that some just want sex. They don’t want or need more than that as in a relationship or a regular thing. This can be for many reasons.

So if you say you “like them” then this can be perceived that you want more than what they want to give "

That’s for men and woman

By *layTimeEssexCouple  over a year ago

Stansted

"The simple answer is guys tend to be more invested before sex and women after, generally."

Looking at OP's original message would say plenty of couples and ladies do exactly the same. Guess it's hard to say no to people sometimes and easier to just go quiet or flaky on dates.

» Add a new message to this topic