FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Vanilla to Vixen to Hotwife

Vanilla to Vixen to Hotwife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello,

We have been in the scene for just under a year now, and in that time we have had a few really good stag/vixen style meets.

We have now started talking about solo meets for the good lady. Although there is still the thought process around solo meets being classed almost like cheating.

How did others change their perception of meeting solo and is there any advice you would give. We are a solid couple and we talk openly.

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *thfloorCouple  over a year ago

Hove

"Hello,

We have been in the scene for just under a year now, and in that time we have had a few really good stag/vixen style meets.

We have now started talking about solo meets for the good lady. Although there is still the thought process around solo meets being classed almost like cheating.

How did others change their perception of meeting solo and is there any advice you would give. We are a solid couple and we talk openly.

Thanks in advance "

Cheating implies dishonesty and lies. It sounds like M is on board and maybe even excited for A to meet on her own. So where is the cheating exactly? You have already had sex with others, I think that's a far bigger leap to take than meeting someone alone. If you think of the times you had someone join you, did M act like a chaperone and stop A from doing what she wanted with other guy? Do you think she'd get carried away and break your agreed-on boundaries? Or is it just because one of you will not be involved?

It's your relationship, you both can make the rules of what is cheating and what isn't

By *lirtyAndFunCouple  over a year ago

Rushden

I always meet solo, it started as we have kids so V had to stay home but V actually prefers it. Apparently when I'm on my own I relax more which makes me naughtier, so he's all for it.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

It's only cheating if it's done in secret

If your aware and supportive how can it be cheating

How involved you are is between you both as a couple, things my husband and I had establish first were

do you discuss who she meets, do you meet them as a couple first then if you both feel safe with the guy then she meets solo. is it just sex, or is it dinner drinks & sex, where do the meets take place, are they overnight, do you want photos/videos etc

Every couples dynamic is likely to be slightly different

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

As others have said cheating is dishonest, lies and deceit.

Meeting alone with consent and boundaries as long as both parties are happy definitely isn't cheating and requires trust and communication.

It maybe that she just isn't comfortable, I know I wouldn't be meeting alone, the thing that makes this whole fab thing hot for me is that it's both of us together.

Mrs

By *aughtycp1Couple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Great title

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This is exactly the sort of smart, honest thread the forums are great at churning out.

What you want and how you express your journey is entirely between the two of you. As long as there’s honesty, communication and willing to turn back from anything you don’t agree on, there can pretty much be no wrong.

By *peak and SpellCouple  over a year ago

Greenwich, SE LONDON

This is a journey we've been on. It is important to have a lot of communication and full respect of any boundaries.

Other than that, it is great fun

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to all for the thought provoking replies. We have lots of chemistry, trust and have really good communication.

A has already had one solo meet with someone we had met together previously. From that meet, the mixed feelings came afterwards.

Since then, we have communicated a lot and solo meets for her are something we will certainly try again.

» Add a new message to this topic