FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Question for poly guys

Question for poly guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackandtheunicorn OP   Couple  over a year ago

liverpool

How do you broach the subject with people you meet?

I find the majority of women either don't believe you about polyamoury or find it disgusting (just my personal experience, I obviously dont think that )

That is women I meet in everyday settings. I've had success with people met on dating sites where the details of your relationship are clear.

But for people met out and about, any tips from poly guys?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not a guy, but my suggestion would be to look for polyam women rather than being rejected by mono ones.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whats poly mean?

By *lowercandyWoman  over a year ago

Lancashire

"How do you broach the subject with people you meet?

I find the majority of women either don't believe you about polyamoury or find it disgusting (just my personal experience, I obviously dont think that )

That is women I meet in everyday settings. I've had success with people met on dating sites where the details of your relationship are clear.

But for people met out and about, any tips from poly guys?

"

I'd have to wonder what you are saying or how you are talking about it that most women find it disgusting...

Maybe it's how you word things that's part of it as against being the person your talking with

?

By *mber and FireCouple  over a year ago

Carmarthenshire

"Whats poly mean?"

Polyamorous, an open relationship with multiple partners that can take shape in many different forms, very usually with more connection and than just fwb

By *lecom1Couple  over a year ago

Stornoway

We had a guy live with us for six months when we lived in Japan. Time limited by his visa. A very interesting experience. Certainly opened our eyes to a new kind of relationship. Never really developed into a full on poly relationship but did give us a valuable insight

By *inkForLifeCouple  over a year ago

North Shields

I think you're simply talking to the wrong women. It'd be like talking to a vanilla person about bdsm or TPE. They'd think you were crazy.

» Add a new message to this topic