FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Younger man looking to know tell tale signs of an older woman liking them

Younger man looking to know tell tale signs of an older woman liking them

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ukel OP   Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Hey what’s up people I’m 25 and being honest have a friends mother who I genuinely think is in to me

Just looking for any ways to tell or have some experience story’s of how to know if a woman (more mature) is genuinely into you

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

What makes you think shes in to you? What does she do?

Dublin

"What makes you think shes in to you? What does she do?"

Subtle hints that she thinks I’m doing well touching my arm and to be completely real with you maybe it’s just a fantasy but I’m almost sure she showed me her underwear “by mistake “ when she came downstairs one morning

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

some women are just naturally a bit flirty & have no intention of taking things further. A few subtle compliments might help but wait for her to make the first move.

Dublin

"some women are just naturally a bit flirty & have no intention of taking things further. A few subtle compliments might help but wait for her to make the first move. "

I agree

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My x wife used to flirt with guys she fancied and she would fuck as many as she could

Has she bought you a new playstation??

If she rubs her vagina against your hip it's a sure sign

"Has she bought you a new playstation??"

Meh, that's the dream...

"Has she bought you a new playstation??

Meh, that's the dream... "

Lol but if she does he's on a winner

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"What makes you think shes in to you? What does she do?

Subtle hints that she thinks I’m doing well touching my arm and to be completely real with you maybe it’s just a fantasy but I’m almost sure she showed me her underwear “by mistake “ when she came downstairs one morning "

I would probably say to a friend of our son that he was doing well and possibly touch his arm. I would never dream that they'd take it as any more than motherly type interest.

When you say she showed you her underwear...she didn't, it was an accident not an 'accident'.

We can all dream but leave this as one.

Good luck

OP. Please be very careful as I can recall being young and taking everything as a signal.

let them make the full moves if not steer clear as it may end in tears.

Women as they get older and even men will see younger people as possibly their kids/grand kids etc or just young mates and are more open re chats etc but can be be very loyal and the older person is often aware not to to have sex with younger people ie 20 to about 30-ish as often the younger they are the more likely they will brag even when it has not happens and I'm not referring to you.

So, be careful and dont get yourself into trouble.

By *aunchy RaccoonsCouple  over a year ago

Exeter

We find that a lot of guys take any kind of friendly interest as an invite for more.

Probably best to leave it as I'm sure your friend won't approve.

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

"If she rubs her vagina against your hip it's a sure sign "

Absolutely, something like this is the only sure sign, lot's of people like to flirt without any intention of taking it further so unless you have been physically left with their scent be careful.

Subtle hints that she thinks I’m doing well touching my arm and to be completely real with you maybe it’s just a fantasy but I’m almost sure she showed me her underwear “by mistake “ when she came downstairs one morning

I would probably say to a friend of our son that he was doing well and possibly touch his arm. I would never dream that they'd take it as any more than motherly type interest.

When you say she showed you her underwear...she didn't, it was an accident not an 'accident'.

Good luck"

Harsh advice that.

By *oobyHotwifeWoman  over a year ago

Thurrock

I don't think there's any way of knowing for sure

Some people are naturally touchy, some are naturally flirty which can be mistaken for interest but is actually just their personality

As for the underwear flash maybe it was accidental maybe she's into teasing, maybe she's interested

We all have different ways of expressing ourselves & just because I do something to show interest doesn't mean that's someone else's way of expressing themselves or just their natural behaviour

My advice to most posts here is ask, I guess in your case it's awkward because it's your friends mum, but it would also be awkward if she came onto you, you fucked & then had to remain normal around your friend, so I guess it's a choose your awkward or leave it as fantasy kind of decision

By *anny Boy31Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

Drop in a nice compliment, she looks well etc. Make sure she leads the whole thing and let her push your buttons, don’t just plough in or more chance than not she ain’t intentionally giving any false signals.

Keep us posted how it pans out and good luck

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Good luck

Harsh advice that. "

Harsh, how?

If he were my son I'd hope someone would say exactly the same to him rather than allowing him to land himself in a potentially embarrassing situation.

Contrary to what a lot of people believe a woman being nice to a man (especially if he happens to be her son's friend) doesn't mean she wants sex with him.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I get the impression that she's not after you. I like younger fit guys but will be much more direct, so that there's little ambiguity. It's almost certainly better for you to look for someone like me, who is a safe, not risky, opportunity for you to enjoy yourself with and not to potentially harm your relationships with her and your friend.

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

"Has she bought you a new playstation??

Meh, that's the dream... "

Exactly, if it's a PS5 then rimming will probably be on the table as they're still hard to come by

By *riel13Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

Ask her

By *rystal cannonMan  over a year ago

alfreton

well in my case got a full on mouth kiss then invite over for coffee so went she excused herself and returned in bra and panties didnt take no for an answer

thats how you will know

By *anny Boy31Man  over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

"Ask her"

OP your mums friend touching your arm is not a sign of any interest in you.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"OP your mums friend touching your arm is not a sign of any interest in you.

"

Thank goodness! I really thought I was going to have to stop all interaction with our son's friends and our daughter's male friends.

I've often remarked how well they're doing and it's possible I've touched their arm. I genuinely didn't twig that this could be misconstrued.

"OP your mums friend touching your arm is not a sign of any interest in you.

Thank goodness! I really thought I was going to have to stop all interaction with our son's friends and our daughter's male friends.

I've often remarked how well they're doing and it's possible I've touched their arm. I genuinely didn't twig that this could be misconstrued. "

Haha!

It’s not aimed at the OP but I’ve seen a few similar threads, and it’s like come on… soon you won’t be able to do anything without someone thinking they are coming onto you.

» Add a new message to this topic