FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Meets

Meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *entkev OP   Man  over a year ago

Dover

I have noticed recently that some couples have listed meet requests and updates asking for a meet with men up to 50 y.o. But you cant message them because their profile is restricted to over 35's or to single guys (example). I cant see a way round this.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"I have noticed recently that some couples have listed meet requests and updates asking for a meet with men up to 50 y.o. But you cant message them because their profile is restricted to over 35's or to single guys (example). I cant see a way round this. "

No I don't think there is. Mistake on their part I imagine. They probably haven't realised x

Dover

[Removed by poster at 10/12/12 10:32:49]

Kent

"I have noticed recently that some couples have listed meet requests and updates asking for a meet with men up to 50 y.o. But you cant message them because their profile is restricted to over 35's or to single guys (example). I cant see a way round this.

No I don't think there is. Mistake on their part I imagine. They probably haven't realised x

Are you talking from experience . lol"

Haha no. But it's the only logical explanation. X

By *ornishBiLoverMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

It wont take them long to figure it out... keep trying and one day you'll suddenly be able to contact them

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or they have friends on their friends list that meet that requirement and the meet today is aimed at them, not just at random members.

Dover

Good point.

Kent

"Or they have friends on their friends list that meet that requirement and the meet today is aimed at them, not just at random members."

Ooh didnt think of that x

» Add a new message to this topic