FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > FWB catching feelings

FWB catching feelings

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arieanne OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cork

How do you know your sex buddy catched feelings for you? Any experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Well she held my hand and just the way she kissed me and eventually told me and now we are together.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I (A. male half of the couple) have a FWB and we both have feelings for each other so when we meet for sex it's infrequent and we very deliberately don't kiss, we do meet as "just" friends quite often though.

This FWB is the catalyst that actually got us into swinging as a couple, what happened was I started down the road of having an affair with her... the guilt got me though and I broke down one day and told K. the situation and told her that I really couldn't cope with being monogamous any longer. I'd always been open that I didn't believe in monogamy but K. thought I was just messing around/joking. Worked out very well overall though as when she realised I was very serious about this and that it was about opening things up for both of us that we managed to navigate it all very successfully.

By *r FunFrolicks86Man  over a year ago

close to Peterborough

I'm not sure how you would know if they are catching feelings or not, they probably don't realise themselves to start with, but I do know that feelings are nothing to be feared or ashamed of, so long as you have expressed to them exactly what it is you can and can't give in return, it is up to them to decide if they want more then FWB situation and if they do and you don't they should look elsewhere for what it is they do want.

Open lines of communication and being able to ask the question is you best bet, don't just assume as this could end up in losing something good that you have.

Nick x

» Add a new message to this topic