FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Ever down played an orgasm (cuckold)?

Ever down played an orgasm (cuckold)?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *TMD OP   Couple  over a year ago

here and there

So have any other wives downplayed (or pretended they didn’t) have an orgasm with a guy early in their journey?

I personally said I didn’t cum to my hubby when I’m fact I did repeatedly the first time I slept with a black guy. I didn’t really know what to say after and I was scared of upsetting him, not realising he actually wanted me to cum.

Just seeing if anyone had similar experiences before?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He doesn't know how to tell if you've had an orgasm?

here and there

Hahaha yes of course he does but after it happened he asked, I’m guessing already knowing the answer, did he make you cum, and I said no because I didn’t want to upset him. X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hahaha yes of course he does but after it happened he asked, I’m guessing already knowing the answer, did he make you cum, and I said no because I didn’t want to upset him. X"

Why would it upset him? Is having fun and enjoyment yours and his reason for exploring this in the first place?

By *ornyhubbyhornywifeCouple  over a year ago

Neath

"So have any other wives downplayed (or pretended they didn’t) have an orgasm with a guy early in their journey?

I personally said I didn’t cum to my hubby when I’m fact I did repeatedly the first time I slept with a black guy. I didn’t really know what to say after and I was scared of upsetting him, not realising he actually wanted me to cum.

Just seeing if anyone had similar experiences before? "

I totally get this. I didn't down play it but didn't really know what to say & was rather quiet about it. Even though you both wanted to do it, you just don't know if your other half is going to enjoy it until they see it the first time.

here and there

Yea it was all agreed and wanted by everyone involved but I kinda didn’t really know how to react after so I just basically said it was okay not great when in fact it was actually amazing haha! We spoke about it and it’s never happened since just the first time and I was curious if anyone had experienced anything similar. I guess it’s a degree of first time guilt to a degree x

By *enerifehotwifecplCouple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

My wife never plays it down! Lol

By *offee3SweetnersMan  over a year ago

Kettering

Maybe gently bring up the subject and explain that you did in fact have an orgasm but that as it was your first time and you were so nervous about his reaction you were afraid to tell him.

Introducing something like this into your relationship is always going to be a scary challenge and will take a lot of work and communication.

Best to be honest with him from the beginning so that you can both process your emotions as a couple and proceed together united.

I would imagine he would be grateful that you wanted to protect his feelings but appreciate and trust this new dynamic a lot more if he feels confident that you are being open and honest with him even if sometimes it's hard to hear.

one thing most people seem to agree on is that communication is key to success in any alternative lifestyle.

» Add a new message to this topic