FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Help needed!

Help needed!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would any of the tech heads know how plausible or likely it is for someone to share a private picture online of someone by only knowing their phone number? The same person doesn’t have Facebook or any social media plus they didn’t give them their real name…..asking for a friend lol….no I genuinely am, thanks in advance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

No idea but a quick internet search reveals sites that allow you to find information out. Where was the picture? Is your friend sure they don't know the person who did this?

By *herryEatersCouple  over a year ago

East Cheshire

There are people capable of all sorts, knew of one who could access other people's company emails from within another company. Luckily they are usually of high enough intelligence not to find pleasure in using, abusing or upsetting others..... Where was the picture located ?, they may have simply guessed a password or similar or accessed your home wifi and all connected devices ~

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"There are people capable of all sorts, knew of one who could access other people's company emails from within another company. Luckily they are usually of high enough intelligence not to find pleasure in using, abusing or upsetting others..... Where was the picture located ?, they may have simply guessed a password or similar or accessed your home wifi and all connected devices ~"

He had a video call with a girl off another site and she recorded it, then sent him back a screenshot of his face, all she has is is phone number and a fake name he gave her. I’ve googled his number and it doesn’t show up in any search engine

By *elaninMaverickWoman  over a year ago

near Putney Heath

"There are people capable of all sorts, knew of one who could access other people's company emails from within another company. Luckily they are usually of high enough intelligence not to find pleasure in using, abusing or upsetting others..... Where was the picture located ?, they may have simply guessed a password or similar or accessed your home wifi and all connected devices ~

He had a video call with a girl off another site and she recorded it, then sent him back a screenshot of his face, all she has is is phone number and a fake name he gave her. I’ve googled his number and it doesn’t show up in any search engine"

rookie mistake--- burner phone.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"There are people capable of all sorts, knew of one who could access other people's company emails from within another company. Luckily they are usually of high enough intelligence not to find pleasure in using, abusing or upsetting others..... Where was the picture located ?, they may have simply guessed a password or similar or accessed your home wifi and all connected devices ~

He had a video call with a girl off another site and she recorded it, then sent him back a screenshot of his face, all she has is is phone number and a fake name he gave her. I’ve googled his number and it doesn’t show up in any search engine"

what exactly has she shared and where?

By *inksAPlentyCouple  over a year ago

Bedfordshire

Which app did they use for the video call? What pic has she shared?.where has she shared it?

It sounds like he didn't show his face on the video call,but she has found a pic of him and sent it to him. And you're asking how could she have found a pic of him? But I'm just guessing,I could have misunderstood the situation.

Ms x

By *weetsmellingtreatsWoman  over a year ago

Gloucester

I’m guessing she also had pics or could have screenshot more than just the face and is now saying they will share with friends/family and a form of con asking for money or making threats etc!

Common trick!

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

There are sites you can input a number and/or email, it'll show all accounts made on that email or number, including social media, dating, etc they do usually charge though.

Mrs

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just talking to someone kept asking for my face pic I said don’t no if your real after sending it twice and then they send that they was fake I ain’t been up this 2 min why people doing that

» Add a new message to this topic