FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Single men

Single men

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We see we invite they disappear like magic

If it us or is it you mmm why do people spend so much time talking to vanish into the internet heaven??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ack-SpratMan  over a year ago

Boyle

I can’t speak for everyone obviously. But I am finding it difficult to meet women, even getting a reply.

I’ve recently sought advice from an active user and I’m trying that particular approach. I assume some single men just get bored and leave..

By *egvisir71Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire

"We see we invite they disappear like magic

If it us or is it you mmm why do people spend so much time talking to vanish into the internet heaven??"

Your profile states not looking for single men though

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can highly recommend a few hahaha

By *hilled_CplCouple  over a year ago

Swindon

"

Your profile states not looking for single men though "

I think that's more a message filter if you look at their 'looking for' though. The not looking for single guys just blocks the random 'Alright luv' messages you get everyday.

Derbyshire

"

I think that's more a message filter if you look at their 'looking for' though. The not looking for single guys just blocks the random 'Alright luv' messages you get everyday. "

Fair enough

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

???? It states we find you ???? Maybe that’s the issue if it is written on our profile and I haven’t seen it ?

Derbyshire

"???? It states we find you ???? Maybe that’s the issue if it is written on our profile and I haven’t seen it ? "

??

By *eed.a.signalMan  over a year ago

Local

Internet heaven, profile hidden, disappearing. All computer generated

By *red333Man  over a year ago

Dorchester

If it us or is it you mmm why do people spend so much time talking to vanish into the internet heaven??"

they like the idea but the reality is frightening for some

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

It seems to be a game many play, obviously I'm only aware of the game from women and couples but you've confirmed it's also men. I'm finding more and more that people are talking the talk, posting meets and status that want meets then crap themselves when offered a meet, the game must be the chase, the tease, offering the bait just to see how many they can get interested with no actual intention of meeting.

If it us or is it you mmm why do people spend so much time talking to vanish into the internet heaven??

They probably have their filters off to stop them getting inundated

By *hil most chillMan  over a year ago

Ask

I've had the same problem with couples in the past

By *rivervaderMan  over a year ago

bolton

Couples in my view tend to tease us single blokes by offering a meet then backing out at the last minuite

Their loss because your pictures are stunning

Immediacy and bottle are the issues we believe.

1. Have a hard on need sorting now.

Has a wank - bye!

2. Definitely going to meet this couple this time.

Oo er it’s actually happening, shit!

Block.

We only meet well verified guys now and that yields better results.

Lovely pictures btw.

"Immediacy and bottle are the issues we believe.

Has a wank - bye!

Block.

Lovely pictures btw. "

Also lovely pictures

"Immediacy and bottle are the issues we believe.

Has a wank - bye!

Block.

Lovely pictures btw.

Also lovely pictures "

Cheers

Swindon

There we go, someone who was very high on our shortlist has just dropped off the site after we started heading towards the reality of meeting next weekend. His loss!

Wish i could get an invite, i wont be vanishing

There we go, someone who was very high on our shortlist has just dropped off the site after we started heading towards the reality of meeting next weekend. His loss!"

Maybe it's your approach... Obviously you think the man has missed out by not meeting you by saying "His loss"...that sounds a tad arrogant...

By *oiluvfunMan  over a year ago

Penrith

If you can’t find one genuine guy from the hundreds in Fab, then I would say it’s down to your selection process.

Stick to what obviously works for you; meeting couples in clubs

Penrith

There we go, someone who was very high on our shortlist has just dropped off the site after we started heading towards the reality of meeting next weekend. His loss!"

Single guys have options too, people overlook this….

There we go, someone who was very high on our shortlist has just dropped off the site after we started heading towards the reality of meeting next weekend. His loss!

Single guys have options too, people overlook this…. "

It’s funny how these threads go, replace couple with single man and the responses would be very different!

Swindon

"

Maybe it's your approach... Obviously you think the man has missed out by not meeting you by saying "His loss"...that sounds a tad arrogant...

"

If you want to read it that way, that's up to you. It's not intended that way at all. In all honesty, if we don't think of it that way we could start second guessing ourselves and start reading more into it. This is our first foray into this kind of thing together and it will be a huge disappointment if when we take the leap and invite someone to join us, they just ghost us.

Penrith

It’s funny how these threads go, replace couple with single man and the responses would be very different! "

Not really, this is Fab; most people in here are just dreamers, and there's probably a higher percentage of fakes and 'nevergonnameets' in both couples and single female profiles than there are solo guys

It’s funny how these threads go, replace couple with single man and the responses would be very different!

Not really, this is Fab; most people in here are just dreamers, and there's probably a higher percentage of fakes and 'nevergonnameets' in both couples and single female profiles than there are solo guys "

I meant that whenever couples or single women post this it’s always oh they were probably just wanking etc etc but when a guy posts similar it’s always ‘people are allowed to change their mind they don’t owe you anything’ the hypocrisy is next level.

"

If you want to read it that way, that's up to you. It's not intended that way at all. In all honesty, if we don't think of it that way we could start second guessing ourselves and start reading more into it. This is our first foray into this kind of thing together and it will be a huge disappointment if when we take the leap and invite someone to join us, they just ghost us. "

It’s not his loss is it though? If he really thought that he’d be meeting you! Sounds like the guys whose messages I ignore that comment ‘your loss’ but I’m not losing anything as I never wanted them!

Penrith

Not really, this is Fab; most people in here are just dreamers, and there's probably a higher percentage of fakes and 'nevergonnameets' in both couples and single female profiles than there are solo guys

I meant that whenever couples or single women post this it’s always oh they were probably just wanking etc etc but when a guy posts similar it’s always ‘people are allowed to change their mind they don’t owe you anything’ the hypocrisy is next level."

Speaking as a solo guy who has used Fab consistently over the last 10 years (or so), I completely agree with

I should also point out; I have never failed to turn up for anyone I arranged to meet up with. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for all the couples and solo females I agreed to meet, but then; they are perfectly entitled to change their mind last minute, and ghost me, I should expect it......

I meant that whenever couples or single women post this it’s always oh they were probably just wanking etc etc but when a guy posts similar it’s always ‘people are allowed to change their mind they don’t owe you anything’ the hypocrisy is next level.

Speaking as a solo guy who has used Fab consistently over the last 10 years (or so), I completely agree with

I should also point out; I have never failed to turn up for anyone I arranged to meet up with. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for all the couples and solo females I agreed to meet, but then; they are perfectly entitled to change their mind last minute, and ghost me, I should expect it...... "

I've had 2 single guys do it to me and never once thought of they must be fantasists or anything like that

I don't think before I speak so it's most definitely the case that I said something and they thought 'lol nah'

We've been on Fab a while, we're more into exhibitionism than swinging and after a few months found what we thought was the right person to have our first MFM.

Everything had been arranged from the dates, roles, limits and location. We were both on edge, both wanting it to happen but also the fear of the unexpected.

The third then left Fab just before the meet without any warning, which left us in a limbo of not knowing whether to pursue this further.

By *agicmarcMan  over a year ago

tonyrefail

yeah totally get that

Swindon

"We've been on Fab a while, we're more into exhibitionism than swinging and after a few months found what we thought was the right person to have our first MFM.

Everything had been arranged from the dates, roles, limits and location. We were both on edge, both wanting it to happen but also the fear of the unexpected.

The third then left Fab just before the meet without any warning, which left us in a limbo of not knowing whether to pursue this further."

Thank you, you've articulated far better the sentiment I was trying to convey. It seems my throw away comment about it being his loss to hide our disappointment has been taken as the primary take away from my post. We too had been speaking with this person since we joined the site, had built a level of conversational trust with them and had spoken about likes and dislikes and what everybody would like to get out of the meet.

It just makes it harder for us genuine single men

tonyrefail

exactly

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

I don't think this is a problem specifically related to single men.... Its just people in general

Spend so much time talking... about sex? He had a wank.

By *rran_MMan  over a year ago

Evenwood

There are genuine guys on here like myself who would love to get more meets and stick to plans that are made ,

Or God forbid something comes up will allways message who I'm talking to to let them know and potentially re-organise

tonyrefail

totally agree i’m a genuine single guy had a female ghost me after meeting her tuesday made up some bull about her mothers friend collapsing

"

I think that's more a message filter if you look at their 'looking for' though. The not looking for single guys just blocks the random 'Alright luv' messages you get everyday. "

Exactly this for us - we would love to find single guys to have some fun with, but we had to filter messages because of the amount of weird and random messages. No not all guys are like that and it’s very much a case of the minority spoiling to for the majority unfortunately

F (Mrs)

"Couples in my view tend to tease us single blokes by offering a meet then backing out at the last minuite"

That’s annoying - we aren’t one of those couples, we are respectful of people’s time since we don’t get much free time ourselves. It’s frustrating when things like this happen as it spoke the experience

F (Mrs)

expectations of many people on here are too high.....

By *rran_MMan  over a year ago

Evenwood

"

I think that's more a message filter if you look at their 'looking for' though. The not looking for single guys just blocks the random 'Alright luv' messages you get everyday.

Exactly this for us - we would love to find single guys to have some fun with, but we had to filter messages because of the amount of weird and random messages. No not all guys are like that and it’s very much a case of the minority spoiling to for the majority unfortunately

F (Mrs)"

I will allways look at the looking for , if a profile says not looking for males or it isn't in there looking for section I just move on ,

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

I get messages from couples not seeking single men and it's usually because they like to do the choosing, so if they have chosen to give a single guy the chance you can be pretty sure they are genuine and serious about meeting so would not let them down unless you are just playing games to see how many offers you get and have no intention of meeting, many on here seem to be doing that and it's ruining it because it's causing people to lose trust.

"

F (Mrs)

I will allways look at the looking for , if a profile says not looking for males or it isn't in there looking for section I just move on ,

"

We will browse for guys, and message any that catch our eye

Genuine one here longing for a meet. No one likes me I guess.

» Add a new message to this topic