FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > CD/TV who are not smooth

CD/TV who are not smooth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a TV. Have been all my life. Wife knows but doesn't like it or have anything to do with it.

So, I can't be smooth all over. Much as I'd like to be.

I was just wondering if other folks, couples especially, mind if gurls like me aren't smooth?

Or is it a turn off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *urhamdebbiecdTV/TS  over a year ago

bishop auckland

I prefer smooth but don’t mind x

By *irty scubyMan  over a year ago

strokestown

Has to be smooth for me.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

Everyone is in a different social location and level of openness I guess.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

I can't help feeling sorry for your wife.

By *D-KateTV/TS  over a year ago

Somewhere, maybe close

Smooth or not is personal opinion, personally i prefer smooth but fully understand that not everyone can be for whatever reason.

"I can't help feeling sorry for your wife."

Sorry, not being rude or anything. But in what way do you feel sorry for the wife? Sorry that her partner is a TV? Or that she doesn't want to embrace it?

I'm only asking as I eventually opened up about dressing to my wife after 6 yrs of marriage and I have hit jackpot with her, she is so understanding and crucially is behind me 100%, so much so she goes clothes shopping with me and is a self appointed style guru! Along with visiting clubs etc with me.

By *nlyDesiCandiTV/TS  over a year ago

London

I prefer to be smooth - that’s only cos I don’t like to be hairy - and I like hairy men

By *aulaxd2020TV/TS  over a year ago

dudley

"I'm a TV. Have been all my life. Wife knows but doesn't like it or have anything to do with it.

I was just wondering if other folks, couples especially, mind if gurls like me aren't smooth?

Or is it a turn off? "

need to keep the “important bits” nice and smooth, the rest can be hidden with clothing, the more effort that one puts in the better the results, some just dress for the kink of it, while some of us like to go out in public so make a little more effort,

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm a TV. Have been all my life. Wife knows but doesn't like it or have anything to do with it.

Or is it a turn off? "

As I'm in the same boat with not being able to get smooth I don't mind at all. However, if I could be smooth, I think I would try to be all the time as I miss feeling smooth and sexy.

Here's a question for those gurls whose partners or wives know :

Do they see you as less of a man because you dress?

Absolutely not , in fact , just a more interesting and more considerate person .

barnstaple

"Smooth or not is personal opinion, personally i prefer smooth but fully understand that not everyone can be for whatever reason.

I can't help feeling sorry for your wife.

Sorry, not being rude or anything. But in what way do you feel sorry for the wife? Sorry that her partner is a TV? Or that she doesn't want to embrace it?

I'm only asking as I eventually opened up about dressing to my wife after 6 yrs of marriage and I have hit jackpot with her, she is so understanding and crucially is behind me 100%, so much so she goes clothes shopping with me and is a self appointed style guru! Along with visiting clubs etc with me."

Feel sorry because of the potential deceit that has gone on, it may completely turn her off, she may have thought she knew her partner well and finding out she didn't could be devastating to her. Many women are told after the relationship has been established and children have come along, meaning if they decide not to stay it effects the whole family unit. I'm looking at it from the point of view of a woman that was not given all the information to start with.

By *ane08TV/TS  over a year ago

redruth/ camborne

I am smooth it just feels better in panties xx

By *G LanaTV/TS  over a year ago

Gosport

My being smooth is important to my own sense of who I want/need to be. Whilst I prefer the asthetic of others being also smooth them not being certainly would be a deal breaker for me

I’m just bi my wife likes me to be smooth all over I shave at least once a day

By *hrissycox66TV/TS  over a year ago

watford

Iam smooth and I like my partners to be smooth x

By *uminmyhole69Man  over a year ago

Im smooth all over love the feel of outfits against my skin but I dont mind the other guy being hairy

By *hors fantasyCouple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Or is it a turn off? "

Why can’t you be smooth all over? Plenty of men that don’t dress up shave so why can’t you?

I'm not smooth, I just hide it well in my pics lol

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I'm smooth all over but that's because I want to be as girly as possible.I go out all over dressed so I need to fully look the part.

I understand fully that not everyone can do that because of their varying circumstances.

You do

Because my wife doesn't like it.

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

"Because my wife doesn't like it. "

It's an odd line to draw, she doesn't like you being TV, smooth, both?

You have to feel comfortable in your own skin, it's part of who you are.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I am smooth, partially because I am a TV, and do go out … but I just prefer it that way too …. my choice.

R xx

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

Love being smooth. Hpws not for me.

By *atin_JessicaTV/TS  over a year ago

Hamilton

My beautiful wife encourages my dressing, infact it was her who started the long road from wearing her panties to full on dressing

As for feeling less of a man…I couldn’t be further from this due to my job and my social life etc….my dressing is purely for both our kicks x

By *ackiex32TV/TS  over a year ago

Wick

Smooth all over

And you are stunning

Doesn't like either. How I feel about it is seemingly not important

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

"My beautiful wife encourages my dressing, infact it was her who started the long road from wearing her panties to full on dressing

As for feeling less of a man…I couldn’t be further from this due to my job and my social life etc….my dressing is purely for both our kicks x"

. Wow wow you’re a very sexy and a luckiest man alive as well xx

barnstaple

So, for all the men. If your partner after ages said, I want to dress in male underwear, suit, tie and moustache/beard. Would you go clothes shopping with them ? Would you be accepting ? If your were, how do you think your family/friends and colleagues would be with you ? Women appear to be expected to accomodate.

By *oft_SensualTV/TS  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I wouldn't have an issue, but there's quite a difference in changing your gender identity permanently, than there is presenting as female for a short period of time.

It's down to individuals to accept or reject that in a relationship context, I was and am always open - probably explains why I'm still single, given our overwhelming heteronormative cultural narrative.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

"So, for all the men. If your partner after ages said, I want to dress in male underwear, suit, tie and moustache/beard. Would you go clothes shopping with them ? Would you be accepting ? If your were, how do you think your family/friends and colleagues would be with you ? Women appear to be expected to accomodate. "

You are quite right here … I’m sure many would not tolerate or encourage it … but there will be small minority out there who will support and encourage …. They really are people in a million as we know xx

R xx

barnstaple

"So, for all the men. If your partner after ages said, I want to dress in male underwear, suit, tie and moustache/beard. Would you go clothes shopping with them ? Would you be accepting ? If your were, how do you think your family/friends and colleagues would be with you ? Women appear to be expected to accomodate.

You are quite right here … I’m sure many would not tolerate or encourage it … but there will be small minority out there who will support and encourage …. They really are people in a million as we know xx

R xx"

Very true x

Very true.

» Add a new message to this topic