FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > seeking a fem 4 cpl

seeking a fem 4 cpl

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I think we've messaged every local fem looking for a cpl! Hardly any replies.. Any advice?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

give up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Maybe try filling out your profile a bit,

I know if we receive a message from a new contact we always take a look at the profile before replying,

Don't give up hope as there are single ladies that will meet couples, or perhaps get in touch with couples where the female half is bi!

Good luck

Look for a bi female with a cuck partner ?

Ask yourself why a single female would meet you and then work from that point.

If your messages have as little effort as your profile it's hardly a surprise you've got no response.

Your profile says so little it may as well be blank, and you are trying to attract the elusive bi female, the most sought after demographic on here.

"Look for a bi female with a cuck partner ?"

doesn't even need to be a cuck couple, we frequently get approached by couples purely interested in fem on fem play. Seeking them out must be a potentially easier option.

we are the same nothing few replies but nothing after a year seems single ladies who want to play with cuples are like gold dust always get replies from couples wanting to play x

"Look for a bi female with a cuck partner ?

doesn't even need to be a cuck couple, we frequently get approached by couples purely interested in fem on fem play. Seeking them out must be a potentially easier option."

This is true , it would be easier to find a couple where they agree that ff play is ok - however we suspect that some of those couples may not stick to that when it comes to it .

We have enjoyed many evenings of ff fun , and although I am not strictly cuck , I have no problem letting the girls play and not joining in .

"we are the same nothing few replies but nothing after a year seems single ladies who want to play with cuples are like gold dust always get replies from couples wanting to play x"

From our experience , a lot of single bi females have a problem with couple meets - primarily because they have had less than pleasant issues with one or the other of the couple during or after the 'play' .

As single bi females are like goldust on here , they can pick and choose , so when a couple are looking for one , they are sometimes in the same boat as single guys ie not ticking the right boxes !

It may be an idea to try clubs - you will get the opportunity to chat and put their mind at rest ?

We have had five in the last year, four of them great with one less so.

Not impossible to sort but you have to put some effort into it!

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

"I think we've messaged every local fem looking for a cpl! Hardly any replies.. Any advice?"

As a single bi-fem I wouldn't reply to you, because your profile doesn't tell me enough. If a couple message me I like to know from the outset that I am not just an experiment, and that I will get to have sex with you both, not just put on a show for the male, then for you to sling me off to the spare room, or worse out the front door, whilst you 2 get to have sex over just what happened. Your profile doesn't explain that to me. So I wouldn't bother.
"we are the same nothing few replies but nothing after a year seems single ladies who want to play with cuples are like gold dust always get replies from couples wanting to play x"

Your profile I wouldn't reply to either. It's all about what you want, nothing about what I would gain from the experience. It's shouty, it's rude, and has nothing to offer me.

Both of you need to think about what you are looking for. A single woman putting herself in a vulnerable position by meeting 2 strangers, who may not necessarily be who they claim to be. Re write your profiles a little. It might help, it might not.

thanks for the feed back was thinking this an will sit down an rearrage it x

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

Using ALL CAPS IN YOUR PROFILE is a sure way to get people to skip past it too. It's like shouting when you read it.

By *mileyBWoman  over a year ago

Northwood

Yeah profile a little bland ... needs some personality and spice

Also profile pic is nice but if you're looking for a fem, put a profile pic up which will entice a fem.

Also maybe just look a little further afield you never know until you start chatting might see someone who lives a way away but commutes on a regular basis or doesn't mind travelling or might even have family near you. Got to natter ... it gets you places.

Good luck

are you refering to my rofile being bland an pic x

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks all, will have a think and attack the profile soon...

» Add a new message to this topic