FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swinging Support and Advice > Sex toys in cargo

Sex toys in cargo

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *valiceslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

London

Hi fabsters

Am going on holiday next week and in two minds to take some sex toys (butt plugs and vibrators) with me. Was thinking of placing them with their charger and batteries into my suitcase, which would go into the cargo hold of the place. It’s an international flight.

Any of you lovely people have experiences of similar trips - main thing is whether you’ve been stopped to explain what the interesting shapes of rubber / silicon are doing in your luggage!

Thanks again - helpful advice please xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I can never remember whether you are supposed to pack batteries in hold or cabin bags, maybe check that. I reckon customs and security have seen plenty of sex toys in their time and would be discreet

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

They say no lithium batteries or power banks in hold

By *leasureseekers123Couple  over a year ago

Hythe

We only took hand luggage to Agde this year and most of that was bondage gear and sex toys. No one on the scanners gave us a second glance. Think they’ve seen it all before!

By *ilfCrumpet9Man  over a year ago

Wirral

The best thing to do is to remove if possible batteries and put them in your carry on bag. The items can then be left in the hold luggage

By *valiceslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

London

Thank you all for your excellent comments

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

done it loads of times without problems, more fum in hand luggage tho

By *omethingDifferentMan  over a year ago

In the Wilderness of Beyond

I work in aviation with friends in security - They’ve seen so many they don’t care how big your toys are.

A case packed full of toys might bring a giggle but that’s it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Thank god you posted this, I'm going away next week to visit my FB and was terrified to pack my toys!!

By *edgirlWoman  over a year ago

Berkhamsted

My case was, of course, checked when I went on a trip this summer. I assume the floggers, harnesses with chains and various other implements caught their eye hehe!

The guy checking the case asked if I was top or bottom (Dominant or submissive in kink terms) and after I blushed like hell, he told me he was bottom too hehe!!

Have fun! Who's near is really good for finding people on holiday! X

By *ucianpoundCouple  over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

Once got stopped at security in Barcelona airport ‘cause we had a flogger with metal handle in our cabin bag.

Caused quite a flap, everyone else stopped to watch as the security guard held it up as if it was an octopus.

We were determined not to lose it so we said, loud enough, “it’s not a weapon, it’s for sex”

By that time we had full attention and when the guard saw we were going to PDI he started to understand.

The missus ended up having to take the suitcase back to check-in and pay another £40 to have it put in the cargo hold.

A bit annoying but it was our best flogger costing over £100.

Ever since we make sure that all our sex toys go in the hold, chains and all but never a problem and if there was, we wouldn’t care, it’s our private life after all!

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"They say no lithium batteries or power banks in hold"

That's in case they catch fire. If it happens in the cabin they can throw them out of a window.

By *asques and boxersCouple  over a year ago

Ashford and dept16

"They say no lithium batteries or power banks in hold

That's in case they catch fire. If it happens in the cabin they can throw them out of a window."

» Add a new message to this topic